KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!

BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fallin Angel
(I thought Hatoshi was closer to the cave. My character wasn't even close to there)

Fujiwara heard someone follow him while he was running so he was ready. When he heard the gun being raised, he quickly ducked out of the way when it was fired. Just barely making out of it. He got behind a rock and got one of his grenades ready " Sneaky little bastard, aren't you?"

(He got thrown farther from the cave, which was closer to you. And He only caught a slight glimpse of him.)

Hatoshi didn't speak, he only raised the gun and fired again, one to the head and one slightly to the right.(His right, your left.)

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Sep 26th, 2006 at 11:09 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 11:06 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

(XP lol)

Fujiwara was lucky enough that his head was behind the rock, but not so much his shoulder. The bullet got a direct it and he wanted to scream in pain. He gritted his teeth and anger started to flare up. He ripped the ring off the grenade with his teeth and tossed it backwards towards Hatoshi. When he heard it land at Hatoshi's feet, he made dive and started rolling down the hill, getting cuts and bruses along the way. He got up as quick as he can and started running nonstop. Hopeing Hatoshi didn't get away from his grenade.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 06:48 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Umi stared at Junichi scared. Her heart beat fast to fast it made her forget everything. The only word she could think of was death. She watched then closed her eyes hoping nothing bad had happened. "Don't die Kenta!"She thought.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 05:46 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

Hatoshi had to act fast. He had only a short time to get away. But what could hide him? No more babbling!

Hatoshi turned and started to run, though it was slow because of his sore leg. He wasn't running away from the greanade, he was running after Fujiwara! He tried to pick up the dead weight at his left side to make him go faster.

The grenade exploded, propelling Hatoshi foward, but not enough to cause serious damage. He checked his gun as he rose, and noticed he only had three bullets left. He had to do something. Instead of stalking after Fujiwara, he went to go check on the cave where Kat is, or once was.

(As to a response to your question SD, It's been so long, I have no effin' idea. o.O)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:09 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(I'm going to ignore the last post with Hisa, because I forgot what I was going to do. So from now on, Hisa is with Nachi and Kat.)

Hisa looked behind her, towards the entrance to the cave. Luckily, no one had come in. she didn't have time to worry about Nachi, or even Kat. First things were first. She mentally checked off 'shelter' but now they needed to find more food besides the food they were given. Once deep enough in the cave, she sat down, exhausted. Almost one day was gone, and they had wasted it on necessities, unlike the monsters outside.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:43 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

(Unless Trademark comes back in a day or so, I'm going to go ahead and kill off his character.)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:53 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

Hatoshi could see the cave up ahead, not very far, and in about twenty paces he made it to the entrance. There was the stench of gunpowder around the cave, so he was sure this was it.

"Hello? Kat, Hisa? Anyone? You guys alive?" Although it would be shocking if they weren't alive, he would still have to gather their supplies, as he lost his own bag, after giving them a proper burial of course. As he was about to step inside, when he thought he heard shuffling around.
"Hisa? Kat? Hello?"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:55 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Startled, Hisa scrambled to her feet quietly. She hurried and took out her weapon from her bag. An Uzi. She had gotten lucky, thank god. She raised her gun and slowly walked forward. She spotted him, gun in hand, and quickly hid behind a rock wall.

'Kill or be killed.' she kept repeating that in her head. She had to kill him, it was the only way they could survive. She looked back at Nachi and an unconscious Kat. She had to protect them now, and she would.

'If he begins to comes a step further, I'll shoot to kill.'

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:15 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

((i am here no kill))

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 11:05 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

"Hello? Hisa, is that you? It's Hatoshi! Hello?" Hatoshi did not want to kill anymore, he just wanted to sit down for a few minutes, rest, talk. He had to formulate a plan, even if it meant help from others.
"Listen, I'm not here to fight, if you want, I'll put away my gun."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 03:32 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

'No. Don't trust him. This is a killing game. Trust no one.'

Hisa didn't buy his speech. She his behind a rock and pointed her gun at him, though he didn't see it. She put her finger on the trigger, and waited. If he came towards her, she would shoot. If he didn't, well, she didn't decide on what to do. Who could? With all the blood and explosions going on outside, she was terrified.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 04:55 AM
Sasuke Uchiha

Hatoshi sighed. He knew they were alive, and he guessed that was good enough. He wa;led away, sitting on a nearby stump, just thinking...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 05:11 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Fujiwara dropped to his knees after so much running, he was panting near a little pond. He reached down into the water and splashed some on his face, trying to keep himself awake. He ripped off a piece of his shirt to wrap his wound on he shoulder he got from Hatoshi's gun shot. " damn it...." He hissed as he poured some water on it to clean it. He sat there for a little while but soon got up and started walking, looking for an area to rest but he made sure to stay stealthy.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 05:18 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by Silent_Dreams
'No. Don't trust him. This is a killing game. Trust no one.'

Hisa didn't buy his speech. She his behind a rock and pointed her gun at him, though he didn't see it. She put her finger on the trigger, and waited. If he came towards her, she would shoot. If he didn't, well, she didn't decide on what to do. Who could? With all the blood and explosions going on outside, she was terrified.

(And I'm back. Eh, people. Sorry I've been gone so long. SD, care to remind me where we left off?)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 11:56 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(We were in a cave, and Kat was knocked out. Hisa was asking if Nachi killed her.)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 12:43 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(Thanks. happy )

"No, not dead. She just passed out, probably from all the stress of the situation."

Setting Kat down gently, Nachi maneuvered to find his cousin's pulse. It unsettled him at first that she had just collapsed like that. Normally people didn't just lose consciousness. And it didn't help his nerves that he couldn't find her pulse.

'Where is it? It has to be here, she's still breathing, as labored as it is, so she must be alive.'

As it was, Kat was wearing a high collared sweater so he was forced to find her pulse using her wrist. With Hisa being Kat's best friend he didn't dare reach his hand down her collar, though that would probably be the easiest way to do what he was attempting to. No one at school knew that he and Kat were cousins, and he wanted it to stay that way, seeing as they weren't on the best of terms.

'It's a bit slow isn't it?'

"Um... Hisa... Kat doesn't have any medical conditions, does she?"

Happy Halloween

Last edited by bamboopanda on Nov 12th, 2006 at 01:14 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 01:04 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Originally posted by trademark
((i am here no kill))

Then respond to my last attack.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 01:09 AM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Originally posted by Johns Mannequin
Junichi now ran at Kenta, who Umi had pushed over. He slashed down, trying to take off his head.

[Kenta rolled out of the way just in time his heart was beating fast and he was sweating.He pulled up the crossbow and shot at Junichi but it missed he tryed again aiming at Junichi leg and the Kenta shot hoping to hit him.]

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 01:14 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
(Thanks. happy )

"No, not dead. She just passed out, probably from all the stress of the situation."

Setting Kat down gently, Nachi maneuvered to find his cousin's pulse. It unsettled him at first that she had just collapsed like that. Normally people didn't just lose consciousness. And it didn't help his nerves that he couldn't find her pulse.

'Where is it? It has to be here, she's still breathing, as labored as it is, so she must be alive.'

As it was, Kat was wearing a high collared sweater so he was forced to find her pulse using her wrist. With Hisa being Kat's best friend he didn't dare reach his hand down her collar, though that would probably be the easiest way to do what he was attempting to. No one at school knew that he and Kat were cousins, and he wanted it to stay that way, seeing as they weren't on the best of terms.

'It's a bit slow isn't it?'

"Um... Hisa... Kat doesn't have any medical problems, does she?"

Hisa looked back at Nachi and Kat. She was deeply concerned for Kat, but she knew she had to stay silent. She pressed one of her fingers to her lips and turned to Hatoshi. She stood up, reveling her postion, and pointed the gun at him.

"What are you dong here? Trying to kill us eh?" she said walking towards him "Well it's not going to work. I won't let you kill us." she looked back at Nachi.

"No, I don't think she has any problems with her health." she said and then turned her attention back to Hatoshi.

"I have some questions for you. What were the explosions outside? and the gunfire, was that you?" she still pointted her gun at him from a safe distance, making sure he couldn't take it from her.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 01:16 AM
TBJ
High

Junichi jumped over the arrow and lunged at Kenta, looking to plunge his sword into his skull.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 01:18 AM