KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!

BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Nachi had already been dozing when the gas emerged from the vents in the ceiling. He was having a pleasant dream of his childhood, a memory of when his entire family had been together but it was soon shattered, turning into a nightmare as the gas started to effect him. Shifting uneasily, his headset slipped off his ears so that music filled the vehicle. After two hours of classic, he had finally switched to something more modern, something that seemed to fit the situation ironically enough.

Past the point
of no return -
no backward glances:
the games we've played
till now are at
an end . . .
Past all thought
of "if" or "when" -
no use resisting:
abandon thought,
and let the dream
descend . . .

What raging fire
shall flood the soul?
What rich desire
unlocks its door?
What sweet seduction
lies before
us . . .?

Past the point
of no return,
the final threshold -
what warm,
unspoken secrets
will we learn?
Beyond the point
of no return . . .

The eerie music floated softly but powerfully about the compartment, the final thing the semiconscious students heard before their induced slumber.

Across the aisle, Kat was already resting her head on her friend's shoulder.

(The song's from 'Phantom of the Opera," guys. Yeah, Nachi's a complete art geek... Then again, he's modeled after me. Song seemed fitting.)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:28 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Hatoshi was about to start a sentence, when Edo just fell asleep... He looked at him oddly for a moment, but then his eyes too became heavy, and in a moments time he fell asleep.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:46 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

John sat in his seat on the bus. Man, this is boring. Where are we going? he thought. He then looked up towards Mr. M and saw him getting flicked in the head. Heh.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 02:54 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(were all kinda....asleep because of the gas no expression )

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 07:42 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(I'll wait for the rest of the chars to finally pass out before we finally start the game...)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 07:53 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(how many....more...players.....so I can pick on them to hurry up...)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 07:57 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

Jiang turned to Hatoshi "Hey....." he yawned as he slumped into his chair entering a deep sleep...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 09:04 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon

John started to get sleepy. (Yes, I mean what I mean. He'd been holding his breath.) He then went to sleep, after getting so bored he couldn't stay awake or hold his breath.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 11:04 PM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

((I meant like.....passed out.)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 11:13 PM
sayiamon

(Okay then...)

John suddenly got a sleepy feeling and passed out.
(Good enough for 'ya?)

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 01:31 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Game Introduction: 42 Students Remaining

The children began stirring. Edo's eyes were cloudy and blurry as he came to. The first thing he noticed was that the room was dark, with almost no light save for one fluorescent bulb above them. The second thing he noticed was how cold it was. He was still half asleep as the lightning bolt crashed down and illuminated the room, blasting out his ear drums. For that split second of light, Edo saw that all of his classmates were with him, each of them passed out and thrown escue around the room. They were slumped on desks, falling out of chairs, and against the walls. Some were curled up together on the floor.

Edo looked around and found his nearest friend. Hatoshi was slumped against the far wall. He half crawled over to the boy on the floor and shook him from his slumber.

"Hatoshi-kun. Hatoshi!" Edo said shaking his shoulders. For a minute, Edo's eyes fell upon a strange necklace that Hatoshi was wearing. It was almost like a silver dog collar. It looked uncomfortably tight. Edo looked away from it as he saw Hatoshi begining to awaken. Still looking around, Edo saw that the other students were beginning to awaken. It must have been from the lightning bolt. Then he heard the door slam open. It was Mr. M, and he had a wide clown-like grim. Mrs Nokamura also trailed behind him, her face looking swollen and she faced downward. Then Edo heard the loud footsteps, and was wide eyed.

Soldiers entered the room. Gun wielding and all.

"What the....hell?"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 01:33 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon

John wakes up and sees the soldiers walk into the room. "I knew something bad would happen." He said.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 01:43 AM
TBJ
High

A loud crack of thunder was the first thing Junichi heard as he woke up in a scarcley lit room. He wondered Where the hell am I? , and was scared when he saw Mr. M's childish smirk. He worried for Mrs. Nokamura when he saw. It look as if she had been slapped hard in the face. He almost freaked out when he saw the soldiers enter the room, and rolled over the floor to Kuriza asking him, "Do you know what the f*ck is going on?"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:03 AM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(Yo Saiyamon, Sentences must be at least 4 sentences.)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:05 AM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Game Introduction: 42 Students Remaining

The children began stirring. Edo's eyes were cloudy and blurry as he came to. The first thing he noticed was that the room was dark, with almost no light save for one fluorescent bulb above them. The second thing he noticed was how cold it was. He was still half asleep as the lightning bolt crashed down and illuminated the room, blasting out his ear drums. For that split second of light, Edo saw that all of his classmates were with him, each of them passed out and thrown escue around the room. They were slumped on desks, falling out of chairs, and against the walls. Some were curled up together on the floor.

Edo looked around and found his nearest friend. Hatoshi was slumped against the far wall. He half crawled over to the boy on the floor and shook him from his slumber.

"Hatoshi-kun. Hatoshi!" Edo said shaking his shoulders. For a minute, Edo's eyes fell upon a strange necklace that Hatoshi was wearing. It was almost like a silver dog collar. It looked uncomfortably tight. Edo looked away from it as he saw Hatoshi begining to awaken. Still looking around, Edo saw that the other students were beginning to awaken. It must have been from the lightning bolt. Then he heard the door slam open. It was Mr. M, and he had a wide clown-like grim. Mrs Nokamura also trailed behind him, her face looking swollen and she faced downward. Then Edo heard the loud footsteps, and was wide eyed.

Soldiers entered the room. Gun wielding and all.

"What the....hell?"

(Finally, stick out tongue )

Hatoshi stirred, feeling and hearing Edo shake him. He blinked wearily and looked up, only to see Mr. M and all of the soldiers entering the room. He noticed that his necklace was gone, and in place a collar of sorts...
"What the... Edo? What is going on?" Hatoshi would mutter quietly.

____________-------__________

Alex stirred, he was slumped over in a desk, a collar around his neck. Mr. M and Mrs. Nokamura had entered, along with a bunch of gun-toting soldiers...
"The hell?"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:27 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

Kuriza's head felt heavy as the sleeping gas from earlier was wearing off. He was positioned slumping on the floor by a desk. His mind blank, he heard Junichi's voice as if through an intensely thick fog, Kuriza could just barely grasp what Junichi was saying to him, but he shook his head in his neglect of the situation. Kuriza was bewildered by the situation as much as anyone else. As his mind started to come to a clear, he noticed Mr. M standing in what appeared to be a classroom. At least a dozen soldiers, maybe more, started filling into the room before Kuriza could inspect any further. It hadn't quite become apparent what was going on yet. He had notice, in the front of the room, was a blackboard, a desk, and a television set. "What...what is...what is this?!" Kuriza thought.

He had felt a tight grasp around his neck, as if there were a collar around his neck, he lifted his hand up to feel, and to his surprise, it was exactly as he had thought. "A...collar?". He had tried to remove it, but to no avail, it was on his neck with a vice-like grip. He looked at Junichi's neck, and then turned to look at the rest of the students. He turned back to Junichi, and said quitely "These devices...on our necks...". Kuriza started to become weary of what might to come, and lowered his head. "Am I to be imprisoned? Executed?...What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment, I'm not even a damn adult yet!", he had been thinking. Now Kuriza knew he should've dropped out of high school years ago, nothing like being what appeared to be a prisoner on a field trip (narration by me, not Kuriza).

He noticed several other students were already awoken, their eyes filled with confusion, fear. Kuriza had these emotions running through his blood. Strongly. But he tried his best to supress them, as he was known to keep his cool. He lifted his head back up to Junichi, "Are you alright, bro? Just what in the *hell* is going on here, man? What are all these soldiers...? Is this our school's idea of a field trip?", Kuriza had so many questions, and although he knew Junichi's guess would be as good as his, he just had to ask.

The confusion that filled the apparent classroom was like a wide-spread plague to the students of Manayashi High School.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Last edited by Advent on Sep 2nd, 2006 at 03:03 AM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:59 AM
Advent is currently offline Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

"I don't know. Maybe it's some kind of boot camp." Junichi said this knowing it wasn't true, but he didn't want to seem as frightened as he was, and it made him feel better giving Kuriza an optimistic answer. "Anyway, we're both fine, except for, like you said, these damn collars around our necks..."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 03:12 AM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Kenta was wiping his eyes he was Freaking out he was in a weird place he slowly backed in the corner and tightened his gloves he was ready to fight any one to step in the dark room the light was not bright enough for him to call it lit but as the door open he could see MR.M and his teacher as the men with guns came in he started to think about umi and were she was for a moment he even thought about his cousin but it faded as he looked over at him]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shin stood up and backed up to the wall he could see well since he had a what you say heightened since of sight he wanted to cry but he sen all his class mates in the same predicament so he only clenched his fist and bit his lip he put up his fist getting ready for what would happen then MR.M walked in he was wondering why he was smiling as he lookd over at his brother he could only look wit his eyes that had a scared look and then when Kenta looked away he only got madder]

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 04:00 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

Kuriza felt the collar that had been placed around his neck again, after mention by Junichi, he had the feeling like they were caged animals. Looking up, Kuriza stared down the eye of an M-16, it's handle and neck gripped tightly by a uniformed soldier. His brown eyes widening, he had felt his chest rise. "Is this for real?" Kuriza questioned himself. The sweat that dribbled slowly down his forehead felt real enough. He quickly wiped it off, so hopefully no one aside from Junichi would notice. He definitely did not want to show his true emotions. He clenched his fingers - felt his muscles tighten and flex up his forearm as the thought of not seeing his family, friends, or some cute girls again crossed his mind, but he didn't want to actually jump the gun. It might not be as bad as it seems. "Just have to wait and see", he thought.

He had doubts about Junichi's response as he could hear the concern in his voice for the situation, but at the same time he didn't want another option - for he knew it might be worse. "Yeah, bro. Good thing we're both alive, I mean, who else is going to take all my yen in a game of cards" Kuriza joked quietly, trying to lighten the moment, and oppress the thoughts that were running through his head, Junichi's head, hell - everyone's head. He still knew this was no time for games, that there's no more messing around - this time it's serious, he indicated such in a follow up response "No, no. I shouldn't be kidding around at a time like this", as much as Kuriza wanted to lighten the mood, he just didn't want to lighten himself, nor anyone else, up just to be shot down again.

"Though, man, I bet if *anyone* knows, it's that guy up there", Kuriza slightly nodded towards the front of the classroom, where Mr. M had been situated, "All these soldiers..." Kuriza said, "Whatever they want, we're just kids. They can't do anything to hurt us...right?" Kuriza inquired with a perturbed tone in his voice. His efforts of completely suppressing his feelings seemed to be failing, but just once he knew what was going on - it might relieve him.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 04:37 AM
Advent is currently offline Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Fujiwara woke up in a desk, he slowly picked his head up and looked around. It was a little hard to see since he just woke up and he had some of his hair in her eyes. He saw all his classmates with confused looks and some with fear in their eyes. He was suddenly thursty and he swallowed, but as he did, he felt something tight around his neck. He reached to touch it and his eyes widened as he realized it was some type of metal collar. "...what is this..." he said in almost a whisper. He looked up and saw the soldiers with guns come in. He just looked at them with a calm face but deep down, he was afraid.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 06:24 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote