KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!

BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Hisa struggled to open her eyes. She opened the half way, but her vision was still so blurry. 'Damn it. Where the hell am I?' she thought and opened her eyes. She blinked twice and could finally see her other classmate. Her body was still so stiff, she could hardly move. She looked around the dim lighted room, looking for her friends.
"uhh..." she groaned and turned her head. A cold shock ran down her neck and her whole body shivered. "What the hell is this?" she said to herself and she felt the collar. 'I feel like....an animal.' she thought. Others were probably thinking the exact same thing. Others were panicking, but staying calm was probably the best thing to do. She looked over to the door, seeing Mr. M and some other men with guns.
'What the hell is this? Some kinda freak-show?' she thought and pushed her self up so that her back was flat against the wall.

'What are they going to do to us? What do they want?!' Questions ran wild through her mind 'Are they going to kill us? We didn't do anything wrong? Why is this happening to us?' So many questions, almost no answers.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 06:26 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Advent
Kuriza felt the collar that had been placed around his neck again, after mention by Junichi, he had the feeling like they were caged animals. Looking up, Kuriza stared down the eye of an M-16, it's handle and neck gripped tightly by a uniformed soldier. His brown eyes widening, he had felt his chest rise. "Is this for real?" Kuriza questioned himself. The sweat that dribbled slowly down his forehead felt real enough. He quickly wiped it off, so hopefully no one aside from Junichi would notice. He definitely did not want to show his true emotions. He clenched his fingers - felt his muscles tighten and flex up his forearm as the thought of not seeing his family, friends, or some cute girls again crossed his mind, but he didn't want to actually jump the gun. It might not be as bad as it seems. "Just have to wait and see", he thought.

He had doubts about Junichi's response as he could hear the concern in his voice for the situation, but at the same time he didn't want another option - for he knew it might be worse. "Yeah, bro. Good thing we're both alive, I mean, who else is going to take all my yen in a game of cards" Kuriza joked quietly, trying to lighten the moment, and oppress the thoughts that were running through his head, Junichi's head, hell - everyone's head. He still knew this was no time for games, that there's no more messing around - this time it's serious, he indicated such in a follow up response "No, no. I shouldn't be kidding around at a time like this", as much as Kuriza wanted to lighten the mood, he just didn't want to lighten himself, nor anyone else, up just to be shot down again.

"Though, man, I bet if *anyone* knows, it's that guy up there", Kuriza slightly nodded towards the front of the classroom, where Mr. M had been situated, "All these soldiers..." Kuriza said, "Whatever they want, we're just kids. They can't do anything to hurt us...right?" Kuriza inquired with a perturbed tone in his voice. His efforts of completely suppressing his feelings seemed to be failing, but just once he knew what was going on - it might relieve him.

"I don't think so. I don't trust that guy, Mr. M, but I don't think that he's a criminal, just a strict government official. You're right, as long as we're both alive, everything is fine..." Junichi's voice trailed off at the last three words, and he seemed to zone out while lying there on the floor, as his eyes became large and glazed over.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 05:21 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

"Be Quiet!"

A pistol rang out in the air as a uniformed soldier pulled it from his holster. The bullet blew through the ceiling, leaving a tiny hole. The kids hushed up, and a few school girls shrieked from fright. M however was surveying the kids happily. He sat himself at the front teachers, desk and put his feet up arrogantly. He was sadistacally happy. He knew what awaited these students. He cleared his throat as everyone still hushed up. M turned to a soldier and whispered something, and the soldier approached the blackboard in front of the students and pulled a small white object. It was a piece of chalk. The man began writing, and M got up.

"Hello Children!" M said holding his hands out. "Well it looks like this rain might ruin your study trip, but regardless I think things will work out as we planned." M turned and nodded to the other armed soldiers. The soldier at the chalkboard moved away, and in bold letters was:

The Battle Royale Act

M pointed to the board. "This is what is known as, the "Battle Royale." And you lucky kids get to take part this year." He turned and smiled towards Mrs Nokamura, who had taken a seat in the far left corner. Her blue eyes filled with tears. "This is what you will all do for the next few days....Kill each other."

Kids hushed up quickly.

"You will all have to murder each other for the next 3 days." He said smiling even more, revealing his sparkly white pearls. "But I think that this will explain it better." He nodded to his soldiers who said "Sir the television is in the next room. Just a moment." That soldier then left.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 09:36 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Kenta fists was shaking and so was the rest of his body he could not believe what MR.M was doingiwas was hard to take in and then he felt this somewhat collar on his neck watch made him freak out more he started to smile inside this was a dream or a joke it was not a funny one at all but he could only hope it was one of the two chose he said because the hair on the back of his neck was standing up and he still did not stop shaking
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shin was listing to what MR.M was saying he felt sick and then he throw up on the ground inside the class room he all these thought past in and out his mind he will never see his mom or dad but wait they are not his real mom or dad so.....he would not be able to confront his real dad or even talk to his brother and then he thought i could kill my brother a smile cover his face he still was sick but it was drowned out by the thoughts of how he would kill him

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 09:54 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(Trademark....how about some punctuation?)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 10:30 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

(sorry when i write like that i forget most of the time)

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 10:35 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Originally posted by Quincy
"Be Quiet!"

A pistol rang out in the air as a uniformed soldier pulled it from his holster. The bullet blew through the ceiling, leaving a tiny hole. The kids hushed up, and a few school girls shrieked from fright. M however was surveying the kids happily. He sat himself at the front teachers, desk and put his feet up arrogantly. He was sadistacally happy. He knew what awaited these students. He cleared his throat as everyone still hushed up. M turned to a soldier and whispered something, and the soldier approached the blackboard in front of the students and pulled a small white object. It was a piece of chalk. The man began writing, and M got up.

"Hello Children!" M said holding his hands out. "Well it looks like this rain might ruin your study trip, but regardless I think things will work out as we planned." M turned and nodded to the other armed soldiers. The soldier at the chalkboard moved away, and in bold letters was:

The Battle Royale Act

M pointed to the board. "This is what is known as, the "Battle Royale." And you lucky kids get to take part this year." He turned and smiled towards Mrs Nokamura, who had taken a seat in the far left corner. Her blue eyes filled with tears. "This is what you will all do for the next few days....Kill each other."

Kids hushed up quickly.

"You will all have to murder each other for the next 3 days." He said smiling even more, revealing his sparkly white pearls. "But I think that this will explain it better." He nodded to his soldiers who said "Sir the television is in the next room. Just a moment." That soldier then left.

"He actually expects us to......kill each other?" she muttered. "He's insane!". Tears began to fill her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away. Anything could get them killed, so she couldn't take any chance of doing anything. She started shaking, shaking so much her teeth where chattering inside her mouth. She could feel the vibrations, but couldn't do anything to calm herself down. Hatred filled her mind, dumping in questions like she was a dump.

Who the hell would do something like this? What kind of monster is he? She shut her eyes and cleared her mind of any thought.
'How long has thins been going on? How many times have children been forced to kill each other?'.

It actually hurt her to look at the man who would make them kill each other. She had to look at someone, anyone other than that monster her gaze fell onto her teacher, who had been sitting at a desk in the corner.
'Did she have something to do with this?' she thought and looked at the ground

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 10:52 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Hatoshi just watched, not saying anything, a stone gaze on his face. Could he kill them? Could he kill Edo? Perhaps... Perhaps there was a way to survive! A way to escape the place... To live.
He tapped Edo on the shoulder, most likely making him jump, but making him aware of the now.
"Now is the time I think we should stick together... 'Till the end?"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 01:06 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Fujiwara's eyes widened when Mr. M said that they will have to kill each other. He tried his best to stay calm but he hand wouldn't stop shaking. He felt nervous and afriad and he had a dire need to cut himself right now. He looked down and tried his best to stay calm. '...why....why must we do this' he thought to himself. He soon thought about what if he died in this thing. He knew his parents didn't care about him, they would probley go back to beating and abusing him if he survived. He knew he was alone in this world and thats what he has to accept, no one will be hopeing for his return.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 01:09 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

Jiang sent a looked over to Hatoshi and whispered "What the hell is this man on". I couldn't kill any one ... but if it ment survival... no .. no way he thought as he felt his neck he had some erious cramp.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:31 AM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Originally posted by Quincy
"Be Quiet!"

The Battle Royale Act

Kids hushed up quickly.

Umi started nervously at Mr.M. "WHAT?!!!"She thought. "You want us just start killing each other!!??"She asked. SHe held on to the thing around her neck. "I don't this is just for looks..."She thought. "If he wants us to kill each other then il kill Mr.M..."She whispered to Kenta and smirked.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 09:41 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

One of the last awake, Nachi rubbed his eyes for awhile and yawned as he stretched. The little noise he made seemed abnormally loud in the silence, causing many of his fellow students to stare. Having missed the short lecture, the boy was oblivious to what was going on and merely peered back at them, blinking. To anyone else, it seemed like he was taking the whole think too well. Fear began to run through the brains for the kids around him. Souh Nachi was already weird; much too unemotional, much too isolated, he couldn't be trusted. And the way he relaxed as he sat on the floor, nonchalantly leaning back against the wall was more than a bit disturbing.

In a desk closer to Hisa, Kat continued to look around utterly confused. The gas, it seemed, was still effecting her. Her eyes were glazed over and everything sounded overly fuzzy. Though she had heard the 'introduction' to the so-called 'game', its meaning still had yet to click. 'Where are we? This is a kinda weird field trip....'

Happy Halloween

Last edited by bamboopanda on Sep 4th, 2006 at 03:43 AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 03:41 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

After the brief moment of talking, another pistol fired into the air - silencing all of the students. The soldier who had left earlier had now returned, and was pushing a tv on a cart. M moved to the side, allowing the soldier room to center the tv right in front of the old dusty teachers desk.

"Okay! Now here's the television. Quite frankly I'm too lazy, and just don't feel like telling you all the rules to this game, so this should do the trick!" He bent down to a vcr attached to the television and pressed the play button. The television fuzzed black and white, then came a red screen with capital letters "BATTLE ROYALE!" A woman's voice spoke up:

BR video: The right way to fight a Battle Royale, by the BR Act Committee. Hello, everyone in Class B! You are the lucky class chosen for this years Battle Royale! Congratulations! Now, I'm going to explain the rules for you. Listen well to fight right and with gusto. You are on a deserted island that looks like this! It's about 10 kilometers around, but we've evacuated everyone, so it's empty! The island's divided into many zones. Every six hours your teacher'll broadcast updates about which zones are becoming danger zones. If you're in those zones, you should leave quickly, because the danger is.... OK, about the necklaces you're wearing. They're 100% waterproof and shockproof and permanent! It monitors your pulse, informing us of your location and movements. So if you linger in a danger zone, or cause trouble, we can identify you, and transmit radio waves that trigger an alarm and boom! It explodes! If you try to rip it off, it explodes too, so promise not to try that, OK?

The students gave a shocked gasp. "What the hell? These collars are bombs!" Hirako yelled out grabbing his collar. Remembering that if he tinkered with them they would explode, he quickly let go and shut his eyes, bracing for anything. Luckily nothing happened. But he still wasn't at ease.

Edo looked over at Hatoshi. He nodded silently. Looks like his list of friends was going to end here after all.

The video girl continued:

"Oh, I forgot one important thing. There's a time limit on this game! 3 days. If we haven't got a winner after three days, all the necklaces automatically explodes! And no one wins. As long as we're here, let's fight hard so that doesn't happen! You'll be leaving the room one by one, but first you get a kit. Inside is food and water, a map and compass, a flashlight and a weapon, so check it out later, OK? The girls may need personal items so you can all take them. Each weapon is different. Not just guns and knives, either. It's random, so maybe you'll get lucky, maybe not. It eliminates natural advantages. This one's super lucky! OK, you'll be leaving by class number. When I call your name, I want to hear a nice big "Here!"

M pulled out a small piece of paper, and 2 doors in the back of the room opened up with a slam. Soldiers pushed in several large carts, each with large green bags. They were the bags concealing the students weapons, and their assorted map, compass, bread and water.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:31 AM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

When Edo nodded silently, Hatoshi got worried... What were they going to do? Kill each other? No! There had to be another way...

Hatoshi turned to Jiang and shrugged.
"She explained it... Middle of nowhere." Hatoshi made sure to keep his voice down, and then turned back to Mr. M.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:43 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Umi shoke her head. "Why?"She thought. She watched and listen carefully. "I've never killed anyone,"She said. She was trying not to get in a panic attack. She looked at Kenta. "I could never kill him..."She thought and tears ran down her face. She hid her face in her knees.

Last edited by Jenny_Bug on Sep 5th, 2006 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:44 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Kenta slowly moved and hugged Umi he was scared and hoped she would hug him back he was shaking with fear he tryed to to look at the callor he could only think of what would happen who would try to kill him and will he actually kill some one he only could hope it did not come down to it and then there was Umi would she kill me he let go of the hug and backed a step away from her he could not trust any one]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Shin was holding his hands together he had thoughts of going after MR.M but then he wimped out it only made him cry he was balling tears and then he thought of who would try to kill him who he could only wonder he stopped crying and only stood there and stopped thinking and stopped doing any thing all he did now was smile but not a normal smile it was a sadistic smile liked he liked it like he wanted to kill]

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:00 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Hisa looked over to Kat. She had tears in her eyes. 'I'd rather die than live with the memory of killing my clasmates.' She thought. She hugged her knees tightly. Tears streamed down her face. She didn't want to die, she had so much ahead of her. But she didn't want to kill anyone either. What could she do? She can't evade the danger zones for three days! Thats would be almost impossible. Her hands came up to her face, wiping away all the tears. She was begining to hyperventilate. She had to do something to calm herself down. She slowly started taking in deep breaths. As soon as she was calm enough, she looked up towards Mr. M. She looked back at the ground and waited for her name to be called.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 04:13 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(I'm going to have some fun with this...)

Nachi wasn't a morning person, it was the time of the day he passed by spacing out, a sort of transition between when he physical woke up and the morning break when mentally awoke. Currently, he was in the spacing mode. He could hear everything that was going on around him, but none of it really mattered, except for the part about role call. It was a routine for him. Wake up, go to school, say "here" when his name was called, and continue on his merry way until around nine when he began to interact with the other students. For his peers, though, his "normal" schedule was abnormal in such a situation as this. His calmness was unnerving, and most hoped the list was alphabetical and not at random. Should Souh Nachi, the boy who was oddly fine in such circumstances, be called first and receive a weapon, many feared that their lives would end quite soon.
Nachi on the other hand blankly stared back at the others, at Mr. M, and at the now blank t.v. which he hadn't been watching before. Slowly, he pulled off his headphones and stuffed them back into his coat pocket.

'They want us to kill each other?!?!?!? Like in blood and gore?!?!?!? What type of sick maniacs are they? We're just kids. Just average, everyday students! We're not suppose to die like this! What about our families? Our friends? How can we trust the people we've known everyday when it comes down to life or death matters?' Kat was panicking, her eyes flitting back and forth around the room. her breath came in short sporadic bursts as she hyperventilated. She wanted to run, wanted to bolt from the room, but what had the video said? If they did anything against the rules the bomb would explode. Her fingers rose to her throat, touching the cold metal and suddenly the answer came to her. We're like trapped animals. To them, the class is a source of entertainment. We have to do as they say, or they'll kill us. The whole point of their game is to make us react as they want us to. And they'll make sure we won't trust anyone. The only way to escape is to kill or be killed. They're the only winners in this sick game.'

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 04:24 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Hisa could hear Kat's short breaths. She was going throught the same thing she had earlier. She wanted to go up to her friend and help calm her down, but she couldn't. She couldn't do anything except wait. She just wanted to get off this fricken island and go home. She shut her eyes closed. 'This is just a dream. This is just a dream' She thought and then opened her eyes. To her disappointment she was in the same room, with the same people, with the same sick people who were going to make them go through torture.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 04:30 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Fujiwara closed his eyes, trying his best to concentrate and stay calm, but no matter what, he could not shake off the feeling and he need to cut is getting more stronger. He looked around the room at the other students, seeing most of them crying or afriad, some both. He knew none of his classmates really liked him since he was always cold, distant, and quiet to them. He had no one to trust but himself. He took a breath and looked down "...let the games begin" he whispered to himself.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 04:32 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote