KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Rock Howard vs. Terry Bogard

Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Rock Howard. 2 18.18%
Terry Bogard. 9 81.82%
Draw! 0 0%
Blah!!! 0 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rock Howard vs. Terry Bogard
Started by: Swe_Bum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brainchild81
& he did a damn good job too. If Terry's experience was that much of a factor against somebody as talented as Rock(it's not 'cause Rock's a natural), Rock wouldn't be able to even hang w/him because we all know Terry's experience dwarfs Rock's. How can Rock hang w/him? Because he's a naturally fast learner. We'll probably never know, but IMO Rock would have worn him out had the fight not been interrupted because of his youthful vigor. They should have made @ least 1 MOTW sequel dammit!

You know why?....cause playmore does not want to put in the effort...rather than concentrate on KOF involving Ash.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:45 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Yeah. It may also have been dumb for them to release it on the Dreamcast instead of the PS2
Originally posted by Remulous
rock wont beat terry now but later.isnt rock kinda like a bad guy now
Where'd you get that from?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:09 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I think cuz he went off with Kain...it could be a 'chance' regardless of how small, to become evil when he returns... I wish everyones characters aged like tekken... they really do aging so well

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 09:52 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I wish everyones characters aged like tekken... they really do aging so well
yeah,like kazuya.the older he gets the cooler he becomes.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 01:49 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Ditto
I think cuz he went off with Kain...it could be a 'chance' regardless of how small, to become evil when he returns... I wish everyones characters aged like tekken... they really do aging so well
Ditto

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 05:42 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by brainchild81
DittoDitto

Hmmmmm I have a question, Ive heard that KOF MI isnt actually cannon, that it exist on a separate time line and universe than KOF. Can anybody confirm or disprove this? And if it is in the same time line I read that it take places before Garou MOTW (coz rock is still under Terry's and not Kains wing), so in the OFFICIAL SNK timeline is Garou's Maximum Mayhem the newest tournament?

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 08:03 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drunk_of_Fury
Mangekyou Sharingan

OMG FFS OMG FFS Oh My God For **** sake Terry WINS!!!

Youth,Power,Explode!!!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 09:47 PM
Drunk_of_Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Drunk_of_Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Drunk_of_Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aysongail

Im New Here!!!
I Have a Question? Why in the Storyline of Kof was Different Than the Fatal Fury? I mean in Fatal Fury Geese was found out Dead... While in KOF Geese was still alive? Which is Which... Which is a Canon?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:14 PM
aysongail is currently offline Click here to Send aysongail a Private Message Find more posts by aysongail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aysongail

W8 Terry Wins thats for sure...
Rock Idolized his HERO (TERRY) And he want's to surpass him... In Maximun Impact Profile...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:17 PM
aysongail is currently offline Click here to Send aysongail a Private Message Find more posts by aysongail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aysongail

You call busting out a move like powerstream having "used up his potential" ?

terrys potential is far from over, regardless of rocks lineage...

is the Power Stream was The Powerful move of Terry?
I think Terry have the Hackyokuseiken is this an Ancient martial arts like krauser had?
Y the Fatl Fury did no't Include the power of hakyokoseiken(The one he used to defeat Geese, And God of Mars?)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:33 PM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Nice Triple Post! thumb up

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:44 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by aysongail
Im New Here!!!
I Have a Question? Why in the Storyline of Kof was Different Than the Fatal Fury? I mean in Fatal Fury Geese was found out Dead... While in KOF Geese was still alive? Which is Which... Which is a Canon?
i beleave FF is the canon 1,although KOFin its early days was canon as well 4 geese, until about after KOF 97

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:18 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aysongail

Originally posted by Remulous
i beleave FF is the canon 1,although KOFin its early days was canon as well 4 geese, until about after KOF 97

Really? How Can u make sure? That's is your own opinion!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:21 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by aysongail
is the Power Stream was The Powerful move of Terry?
I think Terry have the Hackyokuseiken is this an Ancient martial arts like krauser had?
Y the Fatl Fury did no't Include the power of hakyokoseiken(The one he used to defeat Geese, And God of Mars?)
Terry Vs God of Mars is not canon. None of the Fatal Fury movies are. You won't find Laucorn or the others in the games @ all.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:44 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Does Terry have any feats that compare w/Rock destroying a mansion?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 03:28 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

scarring Geese with every blow...something Rock couldn't even do with his special laughing out loud
oh and Terry and Geese fought in a large hall...nothing to break there.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 06:44 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
rock wont beat terry now but later..
I agree...

Rock is so much better and cooler than Terry in nearly er category but yeah, Terry will win. MOTW 2 should have Rock as the main dude and Terry die of a "heart virus". laughing

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 05:45 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

virus got nothing on that man's heart wink

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 08:03 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Sado22
scarring Geese with every blow...something Rock couldn't even do with his special laughing out loud
oh and Terry and Geese fought in a large hall...nothing to break there.
The large hall itself. & Rock never fought Geese so there's no comparison. Destroying a mansion>>>Scarring a guy. Rock wins by being better at everything except basketball.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 08:59 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

watch the geese boss vid from FFWA then. IIRC it was pretty huge.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:18 PM