KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Rock Howard vs. Terry Bogard

Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Rock Howard. 2 18.18%
Terry Bogard. 9 81.82%
Draw! 0 0%
Blah!!! 0 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rock Howard vs. Terry Bogard
Started by: Swe_Bum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Oh for f**ks sake who revived this thread!!!! Anyway I say Terry Bogard anyday of the week kicking Rocks short ass and any Terry haterz can %#@@$$^%&.......literally.

Last edited by P-Geyser on Dec 2nd, 2008 at 02:15 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 02:09 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I did because of this mansion busting feat. laughing out loud Calm your hyper @ss down 'cuz ain't no Terry hating even going on right now. What curse word was that anyway?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 02:55 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swatson81

Sorry, but Rock is as good if not better than Terry. Of course Rock could win. Doesn't mean that Terry couldn't win just as many. Rock became the LEAD in Fatal Fury at the time of MOTW. People are literally blown away by his power and skill, he's regarded as a genius and the ultimate fighter.

There are those who are so talented it's frightening. Rock is one of these characters, but he didn't get that far on his own. One of the best fighters in existence was his teacher. Natural talent, plus being trained by a legend simply shouldn't be underestimated. Especially not in this case.

Rock can already go toe to toe with the best. Terry, Ken, Ryo, K', Ryu, Ken. It doesn't matter, all of these would be great fights. Rock even talks down to Yamazaki in KOFXIV when Yama tries to bully him. Just too good.

I'm excited to see Rock reach his full potential one day, but even if he's already there, he's more than enough for the majority of characters out there.

@2DMaster, please link that official story you referenced when you can. Thanks man!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 11:18 PM
swatson81 is currently offline Click here to Send swatson81 a Private Message Find more posts by swatson81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I agree with some of your analysis...though I disagree with some bit's. Rock is great, but I don't think he is better then Terry...maybe down the line, but not now. I usually go by character's story arc development and history. Rock had Terry growing up to teach him...Terry was basically self taught at a younger age then Rock...don't get me wrong he had his foster father Jeff and a little bit later Tung, but still he was on his own developing his skills as well as his personal growth. Terry had defeated Geese, Krauser and later The Jins and Grant. Rock is great no doubt, but I don't think he can sleep on those other characters that were mentioned. I wish we would get a MOTW's 2 to see what happens, Rock now that he went off with Kain and was sort of a douche to Terry.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 07:01 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote