KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Pentagon Conspiracy

Pentagon Conspiracy
Started by: Epsilon Zero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Epsilon Zero
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pentagon Conspiracy

There was a huge stir up when it was reported and documented that an American Missile was launched into the Pentagon. I mean, if you've seen the pictures, the hole in the Pentagon is around ten feet high (Planes are alot wider and taller), there was no marks or visible signs of the wings doing any widespread damage or signs of wings on the front lawn. The front lawn was also undamaged from the plane that supposedly smashed into the lawn ground and make a skidmark. When the plane exploded, what happened to the god knows how many tonnes of fuel in it? Seriously, folks.

Let's talk.

Power Through Discipline

Omega Xi

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:05 AM
Epsilon Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Epsilon Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Epsilon Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:59 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i could produce sites that counter those but i cant be bothered too because as ive said before, we shouldnt be asking 'what hit the pentagon' but rather 'who is responsible and who gains from this attack'

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 11:18 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Official American 77 Final Maneuver before it didn't hit the Pentagon

'This is the final maneuver performed by the aircraft which hit the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. This animation was provided by the National Transportation Safety Board and is accurate in terms of the flight data recorder on board this aircraft. It has not been altered by anyone after it was received from the NTSB. Whether or not this animation is authentic, we defer inquiry to the NTSB.

Please pay attention to the end of the video, as the altitude is too high to have hit the light poles that were reported to have been struck by the same aircraft which hit the pentagon. The video comment inserts are provided by an experienced Airline pilot.'

Whatever struck the Pentagon it wasn't one of these ....

(please log in to view the image)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzR-q0ijbV0

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 01:13 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Ok, let me point out how stupid the Missile theory is. The Pentagon is what controls/leads the Military. Know what was in the area that got struck? The Room that controls the NAVY, the Navy which fires Cruise Missiles, the order had to of come from THAT ROOM, unless it was a Land-Based Missile, but the Order still had to come from the Pentagon, I hope you realise how hard it would be to keep quiet about 1000 people from wherever that thing was Fired from, not to mention the people in the Pentagon that ordered it

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 09:13 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 09:22 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

untill the government show footage of the so called plane hitting the pentagon...then sorry i cant deal with it.

why cant they just come out and shut all the conspiracy theorists up??

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 09:27 PM
Mr Krieger

Because there is no Conspiracy?!?! Could it be?!?!?!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 09:34 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

yeh because all the evidence proves otherwise right?! you ignorant swine

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:38 PM
Mr Krieger

ALL Evidence? All 5% of total evidence, usually by taking Pieces of Information that really don't mean what Theorists make them to mean. That's the "Overwhelming Evidence"? Hey, you called me a Swine instead of a Sheep, I've gone up a Level!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:44 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano

All the evidence? That's a ridiculous statement. The majority of evidence points to the fact that it was a plane. Conspiracey theorists cling to one or two questions and then fabricate evidence around their theories. More than Once we have seen where quotes have been intentionally misrepresented or changed. More than once we have seen the sources of some of the evidence put forth by conspiracey theorists fall apart. More than once we have seen the theories of conspiracy theorists fall go against scince and common sense.

There are questions to be asked about 9/11. Questions such as:

Why such a slow reaction from the President and the Military (i.e. fighter planes).

Why weren't these men followed closer?

Why was so much intelligence seemingly ignored?

And so many other questions.

But accusing the gov't of blowing up the twin towers and denying that a plane hit the pentagon are not only questions that need not be asked, they are questions that make everyone a little more stupid for having heard them.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 11:16 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Deano

Speaking thereof...

It was a plane. Kharma provided evidence. Boohoo.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 05:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smoker Stevens
Marihuana Smuggler

**** all the americans, cuz they're all liars and gotta be focked up!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:14 PM
Smoker Stevens is currently offline Click here to Send Smoker Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Smoker Stevens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

you would **** over fellow brothers of our planet because they were born on a different peice of land?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:18 PM
Mr Krieger

Americans, who have the largest economy, best Military, have the most rights, and are basically better than every other country? Most people who hate Americans are Jealous of us

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:24 PM
Deano

again, another very narrow minded comment. the rights of the american people are being stripped every day you ignorant person.

and whos this 'us' you speak of? are people who live on a certain piece of land better than others because they live on different peice of land?

you have a awful lot to learn about the nature of live. this is why humanity is like it is. you have fell for the old scam of DIVIDE AND RULE.

shame.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:46 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The nature of Live? You mean the band? They're pretty good. no expression

Speaking of ignorant persons...

Meanwhile, you have to ask why people would **** themselves over by giving orders to launch missiles at themselves.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:55 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
have the most rights, and are basically better than every other country? Most people who hate Americans are Jealous of us

Of all the silly things said in this forum, this is by far one of the silliest.

You really counter act any respect that your various opinions may garner when you speak in such a childish and ridiculous manner.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:57 PM
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Of all the silly things said in this forum, this is by far one of the silliest.

You really counter act any respect that your various opinions may garner when you speak in such a childish and ridiculous manner.

There's more truth to it than you think, most Countries that hate us, hate us because of our Economy and Miliatry

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 12:02 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
There's more truth to it than you think, most Countries that hate us, hate us because of our Economy and Miliatry

Most of the countries that hate you do so because of how you try to bully others with both your economy and your military. There is a big difference between jealously and disliking a bully.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 12:13 AM