KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The medical mafia exposed

The medical mafia exposed
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

The medical mafia exposed

Have you ever wondered why so much of our food is allowed to contain so many toxic and poisonous substances and additives, flavourings, sweeteners and other harmful ingredients?

The reason why it is allowed is because..http://www.medical-mafiaexposed.com/

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:38 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:45 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

anything constructive to say?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:54 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Yes, not everything is a Conspiracy, now you think that Mercury is a Conspiracy....

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:56 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

mercury is poisonous yes?

http://www.newstarget.com/008511.html

Dr. Poison Mercury, DDS
When we talk about mercury fillings, you have to keep in mind that mercury is simply one of the most toxic substances you can put into the human body, aside from radioactive substances. Right now, today, dentists all across the country and around the world are taking this highly toxic metal and literally putting it into the teeth of human beings. Those teeth are then used to chew food, and as a person chews; they effectively grind away the surfaces of these mercury fillings. These fillings release gas mercury vapor and mercury particles, which people then breathe into their lungs, or digest in their stomachs.''

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 11:00 PM
Mr Krieger

WTF is a Mercury Filling? That's the first time I've heard of those, they use Metal or this other thing that I can't remember

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 11:04 PM
Deano

read the website

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 11:05 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The mercury fillings aren't pure mercury, or it wouldn't be good for shit. It is a mixture that apparently cancels out the poison.

It's like Sodium chloride. Sodium explodes in water, and chlorine is poisonous. Mix them together, you get (tada) salt, which is neither explosive with water or poisonous!

*dumps a vat of mercury into your food*

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 05:33 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

The mercury in your tooth fillings ahs been PROVEN to lead to certian illnesses. In some European countries Sweden, Germany etc the dentists actually remove old fillings and replace them with plastic ones.

Ever heard the saying "Mad as a Hatter" this comes form the fact that Hat makers used to pour Mercury into bowler hats to get the shape, the hat makers (hatters) eventualy turned mad through Mercury poisening.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 09:06 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

this is one conspiracy I'll go with.......only in that a relationship exists between the medical coroporations and the government which is profitable for both while harming to the population, the very people both are supposed to be helping.

Example. I have a chronic condition. It will never get better. I have a life long supply of vicodin, oxycontin and Lortab at my disposal.....opiates. They are highly addictive and damaging to the liver. Yet marijuana is not physically addictive....is not harmful to my liver.........is impossible to O.D. on......and it's illegal. Why? Because any person could grow their own marijuana for free to treat the same pain they and their insurance company must pay billions of dollars per year to medicinal corporations to provide them with the far more harmful opiates. My health does not come first........money does. Their intent is not to ease my pain, it is to make me pay as much money as possible to them so they can ease my pain.....even if by more damaging means.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 04:32 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

evil dead knows the score. they dont want to heal, you are quite right. But its not just about money, its about destroying us slowly and sending us to a early grave.

quote:
'Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality.'

Doctors destroy health because they are pill dispensers for a pharmaceutical cartel that seeks to control people - not heal them.

''The pharmaceutical cartel interlocks with the major global ‘food’ producers like Nestle, Kellogg, Proctor and Gamble and the rest. Through this network the Brotherhood can orchestrate a concerted attack on the human body and its mental processes through the drugs, vaccines and food additives. Genetically-engineered animals and food is part of this, also. When one of the British scientists involved in the development of genetically-engineered food publicly questioned its safety, he was immediately sacked. So much for living in a country with freedom of expression. Fluoride in the water is a mind suppressant and so are sweeteners like aspartame which you find today in almost all the soft drinks. These additives are designed to make it more difficult for the brain and the cells to tune into the new frequencies. Workers in the food factories have no idea what they are doing as they just follow orders. The
decisions are being taken at a much higher level. It is the same with vaccinations, one of the biggest medical scams of them all. The doctors (most of them) and the nurses have no idea of the damage they are doing to a child’s body, mind and immune system, when they administer vaccinations. But those who orchestrate the vaccination programmes certainly do. The Brotherhood have also created a highly complex network
of technology to capture the human collective consciousness and delink it from the rest of its multidimensional self. This starts out in space with the ‘Star Wars’ technology which is part of a vast electromagnetic web on and around the Earth. It includes:

Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) transmitters which are broadcasting their signals all over the world; microwave transmissions which include direct attacks on those the Brotherhood wish to kill or discredit through mind manipulation; the mobile phone networks which do enormous mental and physical damage and allow the owner to be tracked even when the phone is switched off; emissions from televisions, microwave ovens and other technology; and, of course, the microchip. The main reason for the
campaign for a microchipped population is to suppress the awakening and disconnect us from the pulses that are setting us free. A CIA scientist that microchipping the population will give the Brotherhood control of a person’s thoughts, emotions and physical health.''

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 10:01 PM
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

I'm a dental tech int he navy, so this is something I have a bit of experience with. The fillings you get aren't mercury fillings. They're amalgam fillings - properly called so because they're an amalgamation of several different types of metal, including mercury. However, the mercury present in those fillings is incredibly miniscule. Older fillings from the 1800s were potentially dangerous to those who had them, however there is no danger in any amalgam fillings done today. There were a serious of conflicts within the dental community known as the Amalgam Wars addressing just this thing. I suggest anyone particularly interested in this subject look them up on the internet. As for other countries drilling out fillings, I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you. They don't follow the same rules and guidelines that the USA does, so their practices and mercury content could be different. However I highly doubt that they were putting plastic fillings into anyone's mouth. I have NEVER heard of that. I think you're referring to composite fillings, which are the 'white fillings' that everyone wants when they go to the dentist.

And I read someone post earlier that when you have an amalgam filling, it releases harmful gasses and gets into your food. It doesn't.

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 10:14 PM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

this one lady had bouts of depression for years...someone suggested that she takes out her mercury fillings. her depression then slowly went away.

thats a story i heard

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 10:24 PM
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

Stories are not fact. I've also heard a story that there were two children who were kidnapped by a witch who lived in a house made of gingerbread.

I work, day in and day out, in a dental clinic. Trust me.

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:51 AM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

many people who work in the medical profession have no idea what effects these drugs etc cause. but the people at the top who distribute them sure do.

http://www.dentalwellness4u.com/browse/mouth.html
http://freespace.virgin.net/smokey.quartz/amalgam.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~berniew1/periodon.html

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:29 PM
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

I'd give you links to sites to disprove those, however I'm apparently not allowed to.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 10:01 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
anything constructive to say?

Your thighs are larger than my head...I'd hate to be kicked by you...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 04:48 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

u have no proof of this

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 08:12 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 06:31 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

look at 5th post down

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 06:42 PM