KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Dead People have rights too

Dead People have rights too
Started by: ThePittman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlkMrkt

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
(please log in to view the image)

I think I will kill someone...shifty but nowone will ever know...shifty

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:27 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
dead people > dead people rights > hair goes before ears and nose > daed people are a majority > millions of years > Bible > Adam and Eve/ Noahs family > incest.....or something like that wacko
laughing

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:50 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

embarrasment ..... stick out tongue what?

made by Scribble

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:56 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

stick out tongue

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 07:15 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

They aren't a minority, I don't think... We're the minority, and we don't even get the right not to be haunted!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 07:29 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:49 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I will fight for the rights of dead people!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:59 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Strangelove
I will fight for the rights of dead people!!!!!!
The movement is growing, come all and join the fight.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:16 PM
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Dead People have rights too

Originally posted by ThePittman
I think people have overlooked this minority for many years and I think they deserve a little respect. They are not allowed to vote, how many times have you seen a list of dead people brought to the voting ballet and then accuse the candidate of cheating, their votes count too. They are not allowed to marry or adopt children they are just treated like lumps of rotting flesh. They are portrayed in movies and video games as mindless brain eating people, the discrimination must stop!!!

I think it’s about time that they rose and walked on Washington, this would get them the attention that they deserve and get noticed. Rise my brothers and take the rights that you are owed.

Depends on the dead person,

I was pretty pissed at Famliy Guy recently for that Mother Teresa skit they did. Someone like that deserves better.

However someone like Anna Nicole Smith is now the non-stop but of every joke and rightfully so, same would be true if Paris Hilton bit the big one. (And no I'm not talking abotu her givbing a BJ to Ron Jeremy)

Eclipso's Sigs My Script Sig Duels W:2 L:0

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:49 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Eclipso
Depends on the dead person,

I was pretty pissed at Famliy Guy recently for that Mother Teresa skit they did. Someone like that deserves better.

However someone like Anna Nicole Smith is now the non-stop but of every joke and rightfully so, same would be true if Paris Hilton bit the big one. (And no I'm not talking abotu her givbing a BJ to Ron Jeremy)
They must have all equal rights or it is kinda pointless giving rights to dead people and remember I’m not talking about skeletons; they already have their own union.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 04:03 PM