KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » NBA discussion thread

NBA discussion thread
Started by: wuTa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (549): « First ... « 544 545 [546] 547 548 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheHulk
Retired Debater

^Meh, there aren't many bad calls. I guess they are still playing basketball and this is what happens.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 02:47 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

ahhh too many threes from Cavs at the early stage of 4th. They didn't need it at all. They were only down by 2 or 3 points! 3's misses = possession and points by GS.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 04:08 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Warriors in 6.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jun 12th, 2016 06:16 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

not in 5??

Old Post Jun 12th, 2016 07:14 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Nope, not in 5.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 12:40 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Heh..me 6 prediction coming true laughing out loud

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 08:18 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Holy crap! Cavs by 20 at the end of the first.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 01:38 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's tiring out to be a great series.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 02:46 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

yes it is! Game 7, lol, i never would have guessed. I really felt it was gonna be a 4-1 series lol. Lebron should continue his aggressive offense as should Kyrie.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 05:06 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Hoho! Now things are very interesting. GS might take this since it's their home court laughing out loud But hey, who knows?

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 07:10 AM
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Originally posted by dynamix
yes it is! Game 7, lol, i never would have guessed. I really felt it was gonna be a 4-1 series lol. Lebron should continue his aggressive offense as should Kyrie.

This. Lebron shouldn't settle for jumpshots as a first option if he decides to score. With Bogut out and Iggy hurting, he should stay aggressive. I'm rooting for them to win.

I'm from the bay area and i'll be the only person wearing a cavs jersey at the watch party. Go Cavs!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 09:00 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
This. Lebron shouldn't settle for jumpshots as a first option if he decides to score.

seriously! I was confused why he didn't do that earlier in the series. I mean the interior Warriors lineup is pretty small. With his size and athleticism, it should be easy points. I'm honestly more of a Warriors fan but i just want to watch a good game, so if Cavs wins (fairly!), then they certainly deserve the chip.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 11:01 PM
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHH!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 02:42 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Whoever predicted the Cavs to win: you are a ****ing genius

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 02:59 AM
dynamix

ahh the champ is here!! I didn't predict them BUT i did predict that warriors wasn't going to repeat, in our discussion last year lol. Yeah i know, its not the same lol!

Last edited by dynamix on Jun 20th, 2016 at 03:44 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 03:41 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Lebron is the 3rd greatest player of all time. smile

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 04:06 AM
dynamix

lol. who's ur top 2?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 04:08 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Michael Jordan and Kareem.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 04:13 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Whoever predicted the Cavs to win: you are a ****ing genius
Thank You smile

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 04:33 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

LeBron was seriously very important to the Cavs for the Finals and definitely is the Finals MVP. I wouldn't necessarily move him up on the All time list yet. But god damn did LeBron prove something today.

Oh and seriously, if he would have made that dunk where he almost slightly injured himself, that shit would have been legendary laughing out loud

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 04:36 AM