KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » NBA discussion thread

NBA discussion thread
Started by: wuTa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (549): « First ... « 545 546 [547] 548 549 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Love or hate Lebron, you have to respect the guy for coming back despite Dan Gilbert sort of burning the bridge with that open letter after Lebron chose to play for Miami.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 04:46 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

i think to be fair, Kyrie also gave MVP caliber performance throughout the series - i even felt he was more consistent than lebron as I felt Lebron first two games was plagued by bad decision making. Kyrie was on assassin mode the whole time. But the last 3 games - Lebron def deserve mvp.

i think the most impressive thing here is that

1. they were behind 3-1
2. their opponent was the "winningest" team of all time
3. they won AT golden state.

very impressive!

Last edited by dynamix on Jun 20th, 2016 at 05:12 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 05:08 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

OKC must have given the Warriors that choke virus. The dubs were the better team but forcing the issue with those 3's so late in the stretch killed them.

James Jones now has 3 rings with 2 teams. I'm a Knicks (and Spurs) fan, so hopefully Jr Smith and Shump getting a ring will motivate Carmelo next year.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 05:49 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Lebron
4. Magic
5. Wilt
6. Russell
7. Shaq
8. Duncan
9. Bird
10. Kobe

"I was lying! See? There's an Omniverse in the box. And that Omniverse died. But alot of the lives in it carried onto the new one. New broom--same handle."

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 07:45 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dynamix
i think to be fair, Kyrie also gave MVP caliber performance throughout the series - i even felt he was more consistent than lebron as I felt Lebron first two games was plagued by bad decision making. Kyrie was on assassin mode the whole time. But the last 3 games - Lebron def deserve mvp.

i think the most impressive thing here is that

1. they were behind 3-1
2. their opponent was the "winningest" team of all time
3. they won AT golden state.

very impressive!
thumb up

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 10:56 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

I remember reading this thread and seeing Anthony Davis >>> LeBron. Lmao.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 10:02 PM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Kevin Durant just signed with the dubs. Bring it.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 09:40 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

Should make it even easier for the Cavs. smile

#2012#NeverForget

"I was lying! See? There's an Omniverse in the box. And that Omniverse died. But alot of the lives in it carried onto the new one. New broom--same handle."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 02:39 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

http://en.yibada.com/articles/13794...ve-possible.htm

Cavs sees Durant and raise them a Wade lol. The pieces are being placed for another finals rematch ha.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 04:54 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Warriors are so unfair bringing in Durant. MY LAKERS NEEDED HIM!

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 01:50 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Should make it even easier for the Cavs. smile

#2012#NeverForget
Except the team his in is literally the best or 2nd best and he got a fellow legit MVP and either the best or 2nd best player in the world and legend in the making.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 01:53 PM
dynamix

Which would you pick?

Attachment: image.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Aug 5th, 2016 10:12 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Which would you pick?
Hoho, Lakers easily. Best PG, 2nd best SG and top 3 center of all time.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 02:25 PM
dynamix

ha i vote them too! I was on Facebook and everyone was riding Jordan! I understand he's the GOAT and all, but the other two are just not in the same league as Lakers (Pippen, i guess u can kind of make a case for). Magic, Shaq, Kobe?? pretty unstoppable go me lol

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 10:01 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

ha i vote them too! I was on Facebook and everyone was riding Jordan! I understand he's the GOAT and all, but the other two are just not in the same league as Lakers (Pippen, i guess u can kind of make a case for). Magic, Shaq, Kobe?? pretty unstoppable go me lol
Ha! I knew it. Of course since Jordan is the GOAT so he must win right? Pft, Jordan fanboys laughing out loud

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2016 10:17 AM
dynamix

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2016 09:01 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Watched that one already :P

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 02:24 PM
dynamix

Just got back from the Celtics season opener against the Nets. We were a bit sloppy at the end but I like the newBoston lineup. Hopefully we can make the semi this year.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 02:48 AM
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Lots of parity this season outside of like the top 4 teams (Clippers, Warriors, Spurs, and Cavaliers). Makes it hard to create a firm ranking system for the mid-tier teams.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 03:56 AM
nfactor1995 is currently offline Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

Best players in the NBA right now?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 02:37 PM