KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » NBA discussion thread

NBA discussion thread
Started by: wuTa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (549): « First ... « 546 547 [548] 549 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheHulk
Retired Debater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Best players in the NBA right now?

Top 5 is easily

LeBron
Curry
Durant
Westbrook
Davis

In no order

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 04:24 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

My top 5 right now:

1. Lebron
2. Durant/Harden
3. Durant/Harden
4. Westbrook
5. Davis

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 08:52 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

My top 5 right now:

1. Lebron
2. Durant/Harden
3. Durant/Harden
4. Westbrook
5. Davis
Davis over Curry?

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 02:42 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

As of right now, absolutely. Davis is having quite a monster year.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:34 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Curry is better stick out tongue

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 02:42 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Nah. Curry's having quite the down year.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:40 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Of course, with Durant on the team you can chill a little. What's wrong with that laughing out loud

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 07:05 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

No, like, he's not only less productive, but much less efficient as well compared to last year. He's not a top 5 player right now.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 01:31 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

It's funny you guys should mention that because ever since Durant entered The Warriors, Curry is looking like an afterthought. Even in the latest NBA 2K videogame, they replaced Curry with Durant at the selection for The Warriors.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 06:14 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Hmm looking at his numbers, no doubt his numbers have decrease. Even though they aren't really the worst nor is it the worst season he has yet, again it's more likely his taking a backseat since Durant is on the team, thus his not trying his hardest compared to the last 2 seasons. He is a top 5 player...but it looks like his not acting like one more like it. If that is the case then yes he ain't top 5 in stats at least.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 12:44 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

So yeah...if Warriors win the next..they will be 16-0 champions. damn...this team...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2017 02:51 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Yep. I hate to say it, but Lebron LITERALLY has no help from The Cavs. Last night's game, he put his heart and soul in his performance.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2017 06:30 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Can it really be compared from his previous Cavs team though? At least he got Kyrie...and maybe Kevin Love...

Actually..how about this, did Kevin Love make a mistake going to cleveland? He was quite the player before he left the Timberwolves. Maybe...someway...it's not his fault.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 12:16 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

No, like, he's not only less productive, but much less efficient as well compared to last year. He's not a top 5 player right now.

He's looking top 5 in the Finals. He's almost averaging a triple-double so far.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 05:49 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by P-Geyser
Yep. I hate to say it, but Lebron LITERALLY has no help from The Cavs. Last night's game, he put his heart and soul in his performance.

Ummmmm......Kyrie had 38 pts. Love had 13 rebounds and 6 steals iirc. I agree the rest of the team played terrible though. It would really help them if Love and Irving could get hot at the same time.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 05:53 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by socool8520
Ummmmm......Kyrie had 38 pts. Love had 13 rebounds and 6 steals iirc. I agree the rest of the team played terrible though. It would really help them if Love and Irving could get hot at the same time.
Yeah my Bad. Kyrie and Lebron and Love to an extent were working, but damn man Tristan Thompson.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 10:21 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by TheHulk
Can it really be compared from his previous Cavs team though? At least he got Kyrie...and maybe Kevin Love...

Actually..how about this, did Kevin Love make a mistake going to cleveland? He was quite the player before he left the Timberwolves. Maybe...someway...it's not his fault.
Yeah it's basically Lebron, Kyrie and Love vs The Warriors. Don't understand where the rest of the team has been. Love? not really sure. My personal opinion...I think he could be better elsewhere.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 10:29 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by P-Geyser
Yeah it's basically Lebron, Kyrie and Love vs The Warriors. Don't understand where the rest of the team has been. Love? not really sure. My personal opinion...I think he could be better elsewhere.
Well to be fair....even with LeBron the Cavs do not look like a finals team. Pity James have to carry so much on his back, it's pratically breaking along with his age....

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 03:14 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Watching the Finals live btw and damn Cavs are finally showing up....now..all they need to do is win the game....and win the next 3.....and the next first 2 will be in Oakland...*sigh* Only a glitter of hope with this performance...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 03:15 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Congrats to the Cavs, finally a damn win and avoided a sweep at best...shame part of me wanted to see a championship team with a 16-0 record but whatever.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 04:07 AM