KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » NBA discussion thread

NBA discussion thread
Started by: wuTa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (549): « First ... « 547 548 [549]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Kyrie did earn his paycheck tonight. Steph seemed in a fog.. Though I can safely say that Mondays game, Curry and Durant are going in..if the Cavs do Win, they will sure as hell look like they been through a bloody war.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 06:00 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Kyrie did earn his paycheck tonight. Steph seemed in a fog.. Though I can safely say that Mondays game, Curry and Durant are going in..if the Cavs do Win, they will sure as hell look like they been through a bloody war.
Yeah..but holy hell imagine if Cavs really do pull a comeback once again...maaan will LBJ stock go up 10x

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 01:17 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Lebron and Durant have been otherworldly this series. Steph has been incredible as well. That said, there's about a 5% chance that Cleveland wins Game 5, imo. If they win game 5, then I think they'll force a game 7.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 10:36 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Just because they manage to bring it to 3-2...does not mean they win the next 2...all it takes is one game for the Warriors. Things look seriously grim.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2017 10:24 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

it took cavs a record setting 1st half and highest 3 points record to beat warriors. I just don't see that happening 3 more times.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2017 02:30 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Well....that hope was fun while it lasted...Congratulations to Warriors for winning the NBA Finals i guess. Lol honestly if this was the case, then again i would rather have the Cavs get swept so we get the a 16-0 championship team laughing out loud

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 04:27 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

R.I.P Chicago Bulls. What a joke.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 04:01 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Yup. Even if they just traded butler, the trade was a loss for them. But the 16th pick too? Jesus.

Anyways, looking forward to my lakers finally being relevant.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 02:53 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Yeah Bulls pulled Knicks level stupidity there.

I can't wait to see if Lonzo leaves up to the hype. If the Celtics have risen back to the top then it's also time for the Lakers too.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2017 10:14 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Chris Paul to the Rockets. They now have:

Chris Paul
James Harden
Clint Capela
Shooters everywhere (Ryan Anderson, Eric Gordon, Trevor Ariza)
Nene
Montrezl Harrell

This might end up being the 2nd best team in the west, and possibly the entire league.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 04:32 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Chris Paul to the Rockets. They now have:

Chris Paul
James Harden
Clint Capela
Shooters everywhere (Ryan Anderson, Eric Gordon, Trevor Ariza)
Nene
Montrezl Harrell

This might end up being the 2nd best team in the west, and possibly the entire league.
For a year though i think. Anyway i think we are jumping the gun here, utilizing CP3 in the Rockets system messes things up a little. They may still be a great 50+ win team but i doubt it will improve that much.

Edit: Though i will note that having CP3 will drastically improve their turnover problem with Harden laughing out loud

WORD LIFE!!!

Last edited by TheHulk on Jun 29th, 2017 at 09:26 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 09:24 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up they need one more star to truly contend.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 02:47 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Ohhh what if Griffin follows Paul to Houston big grin

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 01:22 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Damn this is the greatest off season in NBA history eek!

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:39 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

High scoring first game for LeBron and the Lakers.

Last edited by Trocity on Oct 19th, 2018 at 05:14 AM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 05:04 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

spoiler alert

this man jumped over a 7'5 guy and still lost!! talk about being robbed....TWICE

Old Post Feb 16th, 2020 05:21 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

man, nuggets just pushed the series to a game 7. this is the second game in a row that clippers blew a 20 points lead. not looking good for the other LA team.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2020 11:07 PM
tru-marvell

How lame are the Bucks...had the Nets down by 18 and lost. Giannis got to learn to play more like a traditional big man and stop shooting 3's and trying to drive from the arc...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2021 03:45 PM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Paul George....geez.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2021 08:23 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MartiAms
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think they will lose

Old Post Feb 8th, 2022 09:46 PM
MartiAms is currently offline Click here to Send MartiAms a Private Message Find more posts by MartiAms Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote