KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Fresh Start: Mortalitas' Sigs

Fresh Start: Mortalitas' Sigs
Started by: Mortalitas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Fresh Start: Mortalitas' Sigs

weeeeeeeeeeeeee i gets to have a fresh start. I didn't like a lot of my other sigs in my other thread. I look back on them and saw that a good deal of them SUCK. AND at last i have finally gotten the hang of BRUSHES and GRADIANTS!

Oh yeah to those that probably might know me I was once Zeb, Esaul, and the really really insane who now is dead Saratn! But some people who might have already figured that out if they have managed to click on my name to read my REALLY REALLY long thingy of pointlessness. Though my previous names are at the top so it makes no difference.

Anywho NOW WITH THE SIGS! HAHAHA

V1
(please log in to view the image)

V2

Auron

OKAY! Those are the latest up to date sigs I have. I'm not good as the sig makers here. I could probably make a list of people who are better than me.

*drum roll*

Barker
ThePittman
Lana (hands down)
DragonWoman

AND to those that I have not mention, I either haven't heard of you, I've heard of you or met you but haven't seen your sigs, or I've been too lazy to make a huge boring list.

Look at me I'm making a novel here! Better post this.

HAHAHAHA Scratch that! It isn't long at all.

CONTINUING! big grin

Anywho if anyone is crazy enough to want a "pathetic" sig from me then be my guest. Also I am welcome to hear any kind of suggestions to improve my sigs. I have saved them as PSD's so I can just go back and edit them any time I please (and I just learned about that too.)

ALSO I am not an artsy person so that could explain why my sigs are SUCKISH. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i am more of a novelist

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 05:10 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

thumb up thumb up

Much better than my first.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 05:33 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Mind you this isn't my first sig ever. This is my first for my fresh start.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 06:18 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Superman

Superman with Borders

I was bored so i fooled around. Though this is being refixed right now, I'm not keeping it like this at all.

Last edited by xEsaulx on Sep 3rd, 2006 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:10 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I like it like that. It looks awesome.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:12 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Doesn't compare to the other great sig makers. Again I'm a novelist

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:25 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Doesn't mean I can't like it, now does it?? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 08:57 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mortalitas
Mind you this isn't my first sig ever. This is my first for my fresh start.
Well they are still better stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 07:37 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

lol thanks.

Dragon:

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 01:53 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

you're pretty good I think your sigs would look better with smaller borders though erm

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 03:31 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

hehe thanks. i don't make sigs often so I sometimes forget what to do on certain things

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 07:46 PM
Switch_Init

You're a lot better then you give yourself credit for. Your old sigs were good too. I like your new ones. smile

quote:
Look at me I'm making a novel here!

Another? What is it now? 30 something right? wink

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:48 PM
Switch_Init is currently offline Click here to Send Switch_Init a Private Message Find more posts by Switch_Init Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Loving your dragon one and I'm touched that you think of me so highly...I've not been making them for as long as you though stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 06:20 PM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Lol. Well Im' sorry everyone I have to give it up now temporarily. It takes too much space on my old Windows 98 (the stupid piece of *beep*) *kicks computer*

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:16 PM
SkinWalker

Kool Stuff

well to bad u have to stop temporarly but ur sigs are still coolhappy

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:26 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Thanks. I hope to start again once I get an XP

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:35 PM
SkinWalker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mortalitas
Thanks. I hope to start again once I get an XP

yeah...i had recently(like months) got an xp so now with my programs its good enough to make sigs unlike my old windows 98, bleh

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:37 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Here I am again with some more things. I've been improving I think. These are just backgrounds:

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 05:13 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

I think you have some nice sigs smile

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 05:19 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Thank you! I'm trying to make myself a name in the graphics world, so I am practicing and practicing and practicing. I'm going to be thrilled when I'm going to get the updates I want.

Here is another one:

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 05:25 AM