KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest

Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest
Started by: lovethemtigers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (501): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

i know and that's really suprising since he smokes

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 10:30 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

Yea....but he has cut down so much he nearly smokes none...since his daughter was born, 7 years ago...and I do agree, he dosn't look over 30...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 10:34 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

aww really??thats so sweet

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 10:36 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yeah, he did. he says his daughter gave him life. i LOVE THAT!!!! so cute!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:16 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.Maria

And Iverbeendeppened, how hilarious is he in the fast show!! smilesmile
i love that episode...makes me laugh so much! smile
oh gosh, i nearly wet myself! hes so hilarious! "Will you just build me the f***in' suit!" that is one of my fav. lines ive EVER heard him say!!!and then the "suits you!" and then when Johnny starts "thrusting" that is friggen hilarious! i only wish i were there in front of him 4 that. shifty if u no what i mean!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:19 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

lol...the only movies ive seen of johnny have been the potc movies and chocolat...but that waz a long time ago b4 i realy knew who he waz...o, and part of secret window, but that waz closer 2 the end, and i couldnt realy follow, but GOD that man is gorgeous!!!!

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:15 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

you've never seen charlie and the chocolate factory?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:37 AM
-savvychick-

nope, sad, i know, but my mom did and she said that she didnt like it, so she never took me 2 see itsad

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:18 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

ya i do t like it thst much either....its not that good...i like the orgial better

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:20 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

lol, well i liked it, it was cute-johnny did a very good job
i mean he really did a great job making such a weird character interesting and likeable

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:22 AM
mmoviejunkie

ewwww i HATE the original
i just thought it was creppy

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:23 AM
-savvychick-

i liked the original willy wonka alot, but seein as there waz no johnny, the newer 1 may just be better......

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:26 AM
CaptinJackLover

i thought he was a weird willy wonka...but the thing that bugged me most about the movie was the oompa loompas for sum reason

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:27 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

the oompa loompas in both movies bothered me, i hate 'em and i hate the singing too but least the 2nd one had less singing

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:29 AM
CaptinJackLover

ya but the oompa loompas bugged me more in the the second one...dont know why...and i hated the songs in the secondone...but i didnt like the singing in the first one either

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:31 AM
-savvychick-

the oompa loompas in the second were just one person made w/ a comp 2 be more, and different high and low voices to fit it, at least in the first they had some variety, and this is just a weeeee bit off-topic, dontcha think???lolsmile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:36 AM
mmoviejunkie

lol, yeah
so um...besides pirates whats ur fav. johnny movie?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:38 AM
-savvychick-

seein as ive only seen 2 others, id have 2 say chocolat, i just rented it and watched it again and i luv it!!!!!smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:40 AM
mmoviejunkie

i've never seen that one, but i really want to
what other one did you see?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:44 AM
-savvychick-

secret window, but i must say, johnny looked better as a gypsie then an author, tho he looked gorgeous either way!!!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:47 AM