KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest

Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest
Started by: lovethemtigers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (501): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaptinJackLover

lol i htink its funny....a lot of people find it rude for sum reason...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 02:53 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

lol, its funny but she's rude she's always interupting him
i'm still watching it now-didn't realize it was this long

i would love to see a commentary with her and johnny, i don't think he'd get a word in

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 02:54 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

hahah i know....it would be hilarious if he just like randomly said SHUTUP! do u ever stop talking? seriously! and then she trys to say sumthing..and he is like no dont speak...and then it gets all quiet cuz he has nuthig to say...hahah i could just imagine it LOL

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:02 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

HAHAHA okay most times when i say lol i'm not really laughing out loud but that really got me to laugh out loud

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:07 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

big grin i do that too! i dont usually laugh out loud...im laughing inside...but when i was typing it i laughed out loud a little lol

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:08 AM
mmoviejunkie

yeah when i think its really funny i never say lol
soo....um....back to the topic....johnny's sexy

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:12 AM
CaptinJackLover

hahah yes he is! *begins to daydream*

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:16 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i daydream bout him WAY too much!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:24 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

ditto!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:25 AM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

apparently the reports are that keira asked to kiss johnny?

I mean i could understand why she would lol

But shes said that those rumours aren't true... she said something about having to work with him and orlando for another 3 months would be torture is she HAD said it, because they wouldn't let it go lmao.

They've been taking the piss out of her on set aswell, because since she was nominated for her oscar, she has stated that if she is doing a scene with one of them and then the director says "cut", Johnny and Orlando keep saying to her;

"Oooh! Is that a OSCAR nominated performance?"

smile hehee

i love it !!! smile

I can understand why he would feel uncomfortable kissing her though, if he knew her when she was 17, and then suddenly hes kissing her when shes 20/21...i suppose it could get a little weird lmao.

Apparently him and Ricci used to joke and say that he was a 'pervert' when they were working romantically with eachother lmao.
AND hes already stated that he is 'father time with his arm around a teenager' on the beach scene in the commentary on POTC1 lmao smile

But apparently Keira's "14 yearold self" was jumping with excitement at the thought of having kissed johnny depp (so i think we know that she fancied him when she was younger lmao) ...and what 14 yearold self wouldn't! lmao smile

I was 12 when i liked johnny depp....and since he is 24 years older than me (yup im 18.....19 in 15 days!!! smile lol) I did think that was kind of wrong lmao.

My friends thought i was weird...and look at them all now! 6 years later and THEY like him too....just took them longer to catch up smile hehe

sorry its such a long post....hope you weren't bored to tears reading it lol smile

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 10:29 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

No, I found it interesting. Really. I started liking Johnny Depp when I was about 16, and I'm now 21 and Johnny's what, 44? Yeah, that's my mom's age. So I understand.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 10:31 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

hahaha no way i love hearing funny on-set stories. that cracks me up.

but depp has been nominated for oscars too-- did they pester him about it? lol.

its amazing that kiera fancied him and was like a little giddy schoolgirl about it, cause all that comes across on screen is two incredibly hott mature people both expressing to the other: take me now.
it just doesnt seem at ALL like she is nervous, excited, anything like that--- its all elizabeth. they are both so good, its amazing.

i CANT WAIT to see the blooper reel for 2. apparently the first time Orlando saw the kiss, (since he didn't know about it before-hand) and they called cut, he had a major freak out moment and thought they had been playing a joke on him--- he didnt believe Elizabeth actually kissed Jack in the script--- and then him and Johnny got in a mock fight. I hope they show some of those moments, they sound hilarious.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 10:35 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

its mad...hes 43/44 and WE have no problem with it ... and yet hes more than double my age... 18+18 = 36 ...
36+7 = 43

so hes double my age + 7 ... and yet he looks younger than ALOT of the men around my town that are MY AGE ... lmao

AT the end of the day hes a great actor, great father, great man...and great looking!!
and thats the appeal. hes an allround good guy.

This may be offtopic to the johnny thing (slightly)

...but does anyone else think its weird to think that Keira Knightley looks like a younger version of Vanessa Paradis?? (Johnny's partner)

I havent got pictures to compare....but ive seen a few and to me (maybe im completely blind) they looks slightly alike......

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 10:42 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

ha, that would be soo funny to see!(the mock fight between johnny and orlando)
heyy i'm that little 14 year old!!lol (will be 15 in 14 days woot woot!!)

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 11:19 PM
mmoviejunkie

i dont know, i dont see a resemblance, do you have those pics?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 11:21 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

sry...i cant upload so here are the two diff pics on two diff sites...

Keira:
http://images.askmen.com/top-99/200...ghtley-pics.jpg

Vanessa:
http://www.filmdeculte.com/photo/po...saparadis/b.jpg

they are not exactly the same...i have a feeling it is just the face shape, and the lips...and maybe the eyes....

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 11:51 PM
katelovespirate

wow vanessa is really lovely.

if the resemblence is that they are both incredibly good looking, i see it.

i think kiera is really unique looking. no one has her amazing jaw line and stuff. haha

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 11:54 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

yeah def. in their eyes and lips

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 12:35 AM
mmoviejunkie

ivebeendepped- is it just a conincidence that the number in your screenname is 43 and johnny is 43?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 03:44 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

nnnnaaaahhhh!!!! who would guess that???(sarcasm)

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 04:42 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote