KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest

Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest
Started by: lovethemtigers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (501): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaptinJackLover

hahahha

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 04:49 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

gah h/om going to determin this.................13+13=26+17=43..................................not bad

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 04:53 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

yeah vanessa is gorgeous, and so is keira...id give my right arm (or my left, if your picky lol) to look like one of them sad

I'm destined to be a hideous beast forever more!!
Think 'Kraken' and you have a fairly good resemblance to me smile lol

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 10:25 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Johnny is great...and he is beautiful and sexy....I love Johnny...I daydream about him too...and I shouldn't....and no way does he look 43...he only looks late 20's early 30's.....Wow he is beautiful....that's all I've got to say....

Attachment: 1708_depp.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 01:42 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

mhm....20+20=40+3=43...not much big grin

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 01:48 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

Exactly!! cool

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 07:44 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

OMG lovethemtigers i luv that pic of johnny...great 1!!!!

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 02:20 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

question for the people who know every single little detail of johnny's life...lol jk
is his real name John or Jonathan?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 03:03 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

John

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 04:40 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vegaofthelyre

He has stated that since his father's name is also "John Depp" he will forever be Johnny!!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 07:22 AM
vegaofthelyre is currently offline Click here to Send vegaofthelyre a Private Message Find more posts by vegaofthelyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

johnny....you think of the name and it reminds you of a boy that will never grow up lol smile

So fitting smile

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 11:15 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Yes his name is John Christopher Depp II and his son is John Christopher Depp III (they call him JACK)....isn't that sweet....Johnny is so fine....a beautiful person, inside and out....just like the character Jack Sparrow...cuz if you really think about it...Jack is a GOOD MAN...he does some things that people question...but they are done because Jack is a survior..and sometimes survivors have to do things that others perceive as selfish...but they are not really....if you think about it...almost everything Jack does, there is a plan...and it usually involves saving others too....Like at the end of DMC...when he could have made it to land but instead came back to the ship and risks his life and freedom (the thing he holds so dear) for his friends..and their safety....

Attachment: bluecollar006.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 02:14 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

I love the names Johnny and Jack lol...they're my two favorite boy names...!!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 05:12 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

does anyone know if it's true that he is going to marry tomorrow? then i really wish him all the best *cry*

Attachment: normal_bts079.jpeg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 07:15 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

hm...dont know..that would be pretty cool though!!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 07:40 PM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

just heard it in the morning on tv, but does anyone know for sure?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 10:28 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

i havent heard anything but he has stated n an interview that he doesnt want to get married?

He said for all intense purposes him and vanessa are married, they have a life and children together...he said that will always be good enough for him to call it a 'marr-aige' ... unless hes changed his mind...

either way good luck to the mansmile

...but considering how his last few engagements turned out...i just figure he never wanted to curse it....

Who was he engaged to?

Winona Ryder
Jennifer grey ('baby' from dirty dancing...)
Kate Moss?

...anyone else???

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 10:52 PM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

yeah, i've read that too and i was wondering what made his mind change????
i've heard the rumour weeks ago, but just thought it was a rumour. but why then would they bring it on tv? it should be on the 9.th September (which is at my time, today)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 10:57 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

hmm i read that vanessa didnt want to get married and he said if she ever decided she did that he would.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 11:33 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.Maria
i havent heard anything but he has stated n an interview that he doesnt want to get married?

He said for all intense purposes him and vanessa are married, they have a life and children together...he said that will always be good enough for him to call it a 'marr-aige' ... unless hes changed his mind...

either way good luck to the mansmile

...but considering how his last few engagements turned out...i just figure he never wanted to curse it....

Who was he engaged to?

Winona Ryder
Jennifer grey ('baby' from dirty dancing...)
Kate Moss?

...anyone else???

well...there's also Sherilyn Fenn, though i don't know who she is

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 11:41 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote