KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest

Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest
Started by: lovethemtigers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (501): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

never heard of her ...

but thats quite a few engagements he has there lol

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 11:49 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

lol, yeah not to mention his wife, Lori Anne Allison...or something like that, thanks to her he's an actor

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 11:54 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

then god bless lori anne allison! smile

I can see why all these women become infatuated with him tho lol

Appaently the tattoo of 'winona forever' on his arm was turned into 'wino forever'...and apparently he said thats a more fitting name for her...yikes lol

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 12:02 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

haha, he really said that??
tisk tisk
i can never like kate moss or any of the others
just 'cause of their ruined relationship with johnny
anytime i see kate moss in a mag. i just think whore!and keep flipping...lol even though i know nothing about her

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 12:15 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

kate moss is engaged to a cocaine addict and is apparently on cocaine herself...
and since johnny her taste in men has gone down the drain!

here are her latest conquests;

Pete Doherty: http://www.cbsnews.com/images/2006/...70a33d8526a.jpg

Russell Brand: http://www.etceteratheatre.com/images/russellb.jpg

anyway back to johnny hehe! smile

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 12:32 AM
mmoviejunkie

lol...ahh her taste now is...i hate to say but horrid!
i hate to say any one is ugly, such an evil thing to say!

but yeah johnny...i don't know what to say he lives such a low key life so its not like theres new stuff about him every week, but that's what i love about him, just trying to be a normal person

oh and T.Maria i'm reading your jack/elizabeth fanfic for DMC, one word AMAZING!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 01:53 AM
lovethemtigers

I saw Johnny tonight on BRAVO = it was an old interview type show with film/actor students...saw it a few years ago...the man is so humble, shy, funny and gorgeous...that would be really sweet if he is getting married...but I havent' seen anything about it...but I have heard him say that for all purpose they are married...that a piece of paper mean little....gosh I love that man...

Attachment: paris016.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:40 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

i know! i absolutley love his personality! i wish i could meet a guy like that! ugh...why wouldnt i be born 30 years ago..,

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:43 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

haha i was watching that toosmile

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:46 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

It's weird...when you see him on tv you just can't take your eyes off of him...he's magnetic...what a beautiful man.....LOVE HIM....I am so happy when I see him....just think how happy it would be to be Vanessa...

Attachment: fn0189.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:56 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

im so jealous of her! when i see him i just stare at him and imagine what my life would be likes if i were with him...it makes me said that im not

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:02 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

That's what my friend's mom thinks...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:32 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

ewww dont say that...i hate when moms think that cuz it makes him seem older! i like to think of him as younger!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:58 AM
lovethemtigers

Johnny is 43, so women of all age are going to find him sexy and appealing...i mean, look at the man...he's is God's Gift To Women...and lucky Vanessa got him and gave birth to his daughter and son..now isn't that sexy... can't imagine...It ever the statement "god's give to women" was ever made...it was made for JOHNNY DEPP...the most beautiful man to ever walk the face of this earth...that's why poor old orlie just can't compete with JOHNNY....

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 04:19 AM
lovethemtigers

Here's Johnnny

Attachment: misc051.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 04:20 AM
CaptinJackLover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Johnny is 43, so women of all age are going to find him sexy and appealing...i mean, look at the man...he's is God's Gift To Women...and lucky Vanessa got him and gave birth to his daughter and son..now isn't that sexy... can't imagine...It ever the statement "god's give to women" was ever made...it was made for JOHNNY DEPP...the most beautiful man to ever walk the face of this earth...that's why poor old orlie just can't compete with JOHNNY....

too true....

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 04:21 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Haha My mom and her friend say "Johnny Depp was mine until my teenage daughter stole him!"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 04:30 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lol thats how my mom feels!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:04 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

my mom never meation johnny! but im happy shwe doesnt so i dont need to fight over him wih her.big grin

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 02:56 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lol

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:04 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote