KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006- The Dojo

USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006- The Dojo
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

I will tap Carvival of Carnage, separating the attacks between two guards, while keeping the distance, looking for some cover.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 03:10 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I Slash at Azrael, aiming for his throat. while I do the pure matrix-like dodge underneat his rain of bullets, doing a very deep limbo bend backwards. (Tapping Storm Turtle) swap SP for JE.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 10:55 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

IF possible after a throw like that, Firewall turns his momentum into a spinning axe kick right before he lands, his sights locked in on Helios after recieving a beating from the man.

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 11:12 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Azrael, sorry, bit of an issue here... you can only swap one power a turn, yes?

Melkor goes crazy-8 bonkers with a CC tap! Four targets with that, Melkor, not two. Nine dice against each; you drop three easily, and then manage to roll no successes at all against the fourth! Happens sometimes.

-----

Helios (7/5/11) ST KW HC VG SP LB LR BT 10B StS
Glock 17 (6/0)

Firewall (6/6/14) ST KW LA AL HC HT DiM HL CF SS StS LR
Glock 17 (6/0)

-

Azrael (9/7/40) CF KW LA BS HL HT DiM HC AL WW BB StS
Glock 19s E x4 (5/0) (5/0)
Glock 17 (6/1)

Fire (7/6/49) DM ST LA SE HC AL SS JE SP 10B StS
Katana
MP5 (3/4)

-

Spades (7/21) BS SS LR CC BB StS EE
Glock 19s x2 (4/0) (5/0)
Beretta 92Gs x2 (6/2) (6/2)

Security Guards x3: 0
SG x1: 2
SG x1: 1

-

Azrael (9/7/32) CF KW LA BS HL HT DiM HC AL WW BB StS
Glock 19s x4 (2/2/3/3)

SWAT x6: 0
SWAT x1: 1

-

Melkor (5/6/0) DM ST SS SC DiM PM CC LR BT StS
Dual Staves
Uzi (1)
Desert Eagle (4)

Security Guards x1

-----

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 11:08 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Helios will meet Firewall's kick with one of his own.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 07:20 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Now Melkor will tap the Path of the Praying Mantis and finish the last guard with the ferocious flurry of blows.

I didn`t expect it will be so easy.....

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 11:15 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Okay, Mors and Heph are fighting.

Give us the blacksmith shop from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Mors has his sword, Heph has his nunchaku.

(is forcing Chris and Colin to fight)

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 12:09 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

*sigh* Fine, woman!

Mors has his signature katana.

Starting loadout: KW DM SS JE

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 12:20 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Hehe, this will be fun.

Heph has the nunchux!

Cache time! - PW CF SS HL VG

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 12:22 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Here's my orders redone. Sorry about that, bit of confusion.

Untap DiM and BB, please Ush. I'll then tap StS, shooting at Fire's chest, while also tapping KW. Switch out KW for DiM.

(Would it take one swap to bring another power into my cache, as I only have four there, and I have a limit of five?)

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:02 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Consider him dead, Melkor, but tapping Twin Staves is really only of any effect against multiple targets!

Firewall and Helios clatter with their feet in mid-air... but Helios' attack has been affected by Dim-Mak and has little chance fo doing anyhting, and indeed does not. Firewall scores two successes to inflict four damage.

Interestingly in the Fire and Azrael fight, due to power taps we have a series of total misses! And they draw 2H. Dunno where the cache got confused, Azrael, but feel free to add another power in.

I am interested in how Brit is now acting as a Fight Manager! Considered a career in boxing admin?

-----

Helios (7/5/15) ST KW HC VG SP LB LR BT 10B StS
Glock 17 (6/0)

Glock 17 (6/0)

-

Azrael (9/7/40) CF KW LA BS HL HT DiM HC AL WW BB StS
Glock 19s E x4 (5/0) (5/0)
Glock 17 (6/1)

Katana
MP5 (3/4)

-

Spades (7/21) BS SS LR CC BB StS EE
Glock 19s x2 (4/0) (5/0)
Beretta 92Gs x2 (6/2) (6/2)

Security Guards x3: 0
SG x1: 2
SG x1: 1

-

Dual Staves
Uzi (1)
Desert Eagle (4)

-

Mors (8/4/0) CF KW ST LA SS BS SE HC AL JE SP DM
Katana

Hephaestus (8/0) PW CF ST SS BS WW SC NO HL DiM VG DF
Nunchaku

-----

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 11:12 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Well, with Chris and Colin boasting back and forth about Mors winning or Heph beating his sorry ass, I thought I'd bring the argument to a head. whistle

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 01:27 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Ush, you forgot my swap (I have already swapped SP for JE last turn)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:32 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Depending on when I can switch in, I'll put in BB now. If that's so, then I'll tap DiM and BB, shooting Fire with both Glocks. If I have to wait until the end of the turn, I'll tap DiM and just hit him.

Either way, switch out DiM for LA. (Bring in BB if I wasn't able to at the beginning of the turn.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 04:53 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

(at the start of my turn Swapping ST For DM)

Since this attack is all or nothing I tap JE, SS and LA.

As I twist around my axle trying to avoid Azrael's attack I bring my blade up and bring it down diagonally across Azrael's chest.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 05:55 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Down to initiative, I think.

Just realised I should have tapped HC. Damn.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 06:46 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It takes an action, so probably not.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:14 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Mors takes a swipe at Heph, tapping SS and JE.

Swapping in SE for SS after.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 11:58 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

SS for +1 damage, Heph is just going to start things off with a vicious kick at Mors, tapping HL and VG.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 11:59 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, initiative time with Fire and Azrael!

Azrael wins it. Azrael can indeed bring in BB immediately, but trying to use a Path with Guns is completely illegal. Only Gun powers work with Guns.

Azrael fires madly at Fire. He rolls three successes, but that's not enough to get through a Life's Armour tap.

Fire, meanwhile, is tapping Jade Emperor and Sharpened Scales. Azrael has no defence. Fire rolls five successes for thirteen damage! And that actually ends the fight.

Meanwhile, we have a similar aggressive move from Mors. He rolls four successes, inflicting twelve damage! Nice start.

Heph- specifying using SS for one damage actually means you are doing nothing with it, because you tapped VG. Eek!

Still, heph pulls off his 18 dice special! Well, reduced to 15. Hmm. Heph, that was a lousy two successes for seven damage. Still, Mors is thrown!

-----

Helios (7/5/15) ST KW HC VG SP LB LR BT 10B StS
Glock 17 (6/0)

Glock 17 (6/0)

-

Azrael (9/7/53) CF KW LA BS HL HT DiM HC AL WW BB StS
Glock 19s E x4 (4/0) (4/0)
Glock 17 (6/1)

Katana
MP5 (3/4)

-

Dual Staves
Uzi (1)
Desert Eagle (4)

-

Mors (8/4/7) CF KW ST LA SS BS SE HC AL JE SP DM
Katana

Hephaestus (8/12) PW CF ST SS BS WW SC NO HL DiM VG DF
Nunchaku

-----

BtVS

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 01:43 PM