KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006- The Dojo

USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006- The Dojo
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RocasAtoll
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Then your situation is:

Balder (7/9/0): DM CF ST LA HL AL EE LR StS 10B
Dlask Tactical Entry shotgun (8/4)

Security Guard x7: 0

Your move!


I'll run for cover and use straight shooter on the nearest Security Guard.


__________________

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:15 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Gender: Male
Location: Chelmsford, Essex, UK

Co-Admin

Best cover you can get is a table, which probably ain't going to last long!

Straight Shooter does damage, which isn;t much use agaisnt Mooks against whom you want successes. In any case, no need to nominate when you are using powers, only if you are not. Unless you are tapping them, of course.

Shotgun gives you 11 dice against Mooks. You roll your three sucesses with ease; one of them goes down.

In order to give the others a chance, I shall combine their fire into two attack rolls, both at +2 pool.

(This kind of grouping mechanism is a rule but not yet finished. Twinned Swords bugger up Mooks trying to do it).

Their pool is 3, +2 for the grouping makes that 5. Then your intelligent manoeuvres, as given by Defensive Master, takes three off of their pool; the table is worth another 1 point. That gives two rolls of one die each against you!

Still, one of them is a 5, and hence a hit. That inflicts a whole two points of damage against you

Card draw is 7H, nothing special...

-----

Balder (7/9/2): DM CF ST LA HL AL EE LR StS 10B
Dlask Tactical Entry shotgun (8/4)

Security Guard x6: 0

-

Azrael (9/7/0): CF KW LA BS HL HT DiM HC AL WW BB StS ONE TURN BEHIND
Glock 19 (3/0)

Security Guard x4: 0


__________________



"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 4th, 2006 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:27 PM
Ushgarak is online now! Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Best cover you can get is a table, which probably ain't going to last long!

Straight Shooter does damage, which isn;t much use agaisnt Mooks against whom you want successes. In any case, no need to nominate when you are using powers, only if you are not. Unless you are tapping them, of course.

Shotgun gives you 11 dice against Mooks. You roll your three sucesses with ease; one of them goes down.

In orfer to give the others a chance, I shall combine their fire into two attack rolls, both at +2 pool.

(This kind of grouping mechanism is a rule but not yet finished. Twinned Swords bugger up Mooks trying to do it).

Their pool is 3, +2 for the grouping makes that 5. Then your intelligent manoeuvres, as given by Defensive Master, takes three off of their pool; the table is worth another 1 point. That gives two rolls of one die each against you!

Still, one of them is a 5, and hence a hit. That inflicts a whole two points of damage against you

Card draw is 7H, nothing special...

-----

Balder (7/9/2): DM CF ST LA HL AL EE LR StS 10B
Dlask Tactical Entry shotgun (8/4)

Security Guard x6: 0

-

Azrael (9/7/0): CF KW LA BS HL HT DiM HC AL WW BB StS ONE TURN BEHIND
Glock 19 (3/0)

Security Guard x4: 0


Hmmm. If I can, I'll run another table and again attack the nearest mook.


__________________

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:31 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Just making it known that I'd like a fight, preferably against another player, though I'll go nuts on a bunch of mooks if need be...


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:38 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
Just making it known that I'd like a fight, preferably against another player, though I'll go nuts on a bunch of mooks if need be...


I'll fight you once I'm done with the mooks.


__________________

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:39 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

I'll run at the nearest guard, and attempt to hit him in the chest.

Edit - So will I, Lana.


__________________
"If clowns warred on monkeys, and the monkeys had guns, and were trained to use them, who would win?"

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:39 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

Would it be possible just to have all three of us duke it out against each other once me and Trick are done?


__________________

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:44 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

I accept the challenge, San. wink


__________________

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:03 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
I accept the challenge, San. wink


Sounds good to me stick out tongue


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:04 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

So it's a date?


__________________

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:04 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Gender: Male
Location: Chelmsford, Essex, UK

Co-Admin

Ok, Balder, you switch tables, though they won't last forever! Bullets whiz past you, smashing open the tanks behind... you blow away another Mook with ease; you take another two damage in return.

You fight yours grouped as well, Azrael. Your final pool is 13; it is hard to NOT kill one. You block his clumsy attack and your chest blows drives him backwards into a wall. The others are left with just one die to attack you with. A four is a miss; you easily whirl around their attack.

Himo, just so you know, they are going first next time. Card is 8H; nothing.

-----

Balder (7/9/4): DM CF ST LA HL AL EE LR StS 10B
Dlask Tactical Entry shotgun (6/4)

Security Guard x5: 0

-

Azrael (9/7/0): CF KW LA BS HL HT DiM HC AL WW BB StS ONE TURN BEHIND
Glock 19 (3/0)

Security Guard x3 0


__________________



"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 4th, 2006 at 06:07 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:04 PM
Ushgarak is online now! Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
So it's a date?


More like "I'm going to kick the crap out of you" happy

Okay, Ush, San vs. Mors!


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:11 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

So...Date of Doom?


__________________

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:12 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Actually, it might be a good idea to get myself familerised with the system before I end up having to fight someone from the shez...or worse.

Could I start off fighting a random named character, mooks are too easy to beat, I want a challenge.


__________________


I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:20 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

I'll use Clever Fox, then, to grab the nightstick of the next guard and swing him into another guard.

Then, since I'm a turn behind, I'll attack the remaining guard. A high kick, to the chest.


__________________
"If clowns warred on monkeys, and the monkeys had guns, and were trained to use them, who would win?"

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:21 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, Balder, you switch tables, though they won't last forever! Bullets whiz past you, smashing open the tanks behind... you blow away another Mook with ease; you take another two damage in return.

You fight yours grouped as well, Azrael. Your final pool is 13; it is hard to NOT kill one. You block his clumsy attack and your chest blows drives him backwards into a wall. The others are left with just one die to attack you with. A four is a miss; you easily whirl around their attack.

Himo, just so you know, they are going first next time. Card is 8H; nothing.

-----

Balder (7/9/4): DM CF ST LA HL AL EE LR StS 10B
Dlask Tactical Entry shotgun (6/4)

Security Guard x5: 0

-

Azrael (9/7/0): CF KW LA BS HL HT DiM HC AL WW BB StS ONE TURN BEHIND
Glock 19 (3/0)

Security Guard x3 0


I'll hold then, and then attack.


__________________

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 08:39 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Gender: Male
Location: Chelmsford, Essex, UK

Co-Admin

Not your lucky day, Balder. Another single 6 from one of the guards does you another two damage! Beforer you blow him away...

It takes all 12 of your dice, Azrael, so the guard struggles hard, but you take down your first opponent, easily avoid all counter attacks and smash down the next one too!

Card is 5H.

-----

Balder (7/9/6): DM CF ST LA HL AL EE LR StS 10B
Dlask Tactical Entry shotgun (5/4)

Security Guard x4: 0

-

Azrael (9/7/0): CF KW LA BS HL HT DiM HC AL WW BB StS
Glock 19 (3/0)

Security Guard x3 0

-----

Cloud, what sort of foe do you want?

And San/Mors, what kind of set-up?


__________________



"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 4th, 2006 at 11:14 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 11:09 PM
Ushgarak is online now! Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Not your lucky day, Balder. Another single 6 from one of the guards does you another two damage! Beforer you blow him away...

It takes all 12 of your dice, Azrael, so the guard struggles hard, but you take down your first opponent, easily avoid all counter attacks and smash down the next one too!

Card is 5H.

-----

Balder (7/9/6): DM CF ST LA HL AL EE LR StS 10B
Dlask Tactical Entry shotgun (5/4)

Security Guard x4: 0

-

Azrael (9/7/0): CF KW LA BS HL HT DiM HC AL WW BB StS ONE TURN BEHIND
Glock 19 (3/0)

Security Guard x3 0

-----

Cloud, what sort of foe do you want?

And San/Mors, what kind of set-up?


I'll attack the next guard adn then tap lightning reload for my extra attack.


__________________

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 11:10 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

BB says he wants the fight to be in Melitus' factory, I say that's fine.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 11:22 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

The Mors/San fight will take place inside Mel's factory.

I'm assuming San's loadout will be her knife/knives.

Mors will be loaded out with his katana and four Extended Glock 19s.


__________________

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 11:24 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 03:12 PM.
Pages (23): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006- The Dojo

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.