KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » DragonWoman Vs. Mortalitas

DragonWoman Vs. Mortalitas
Started by: A.D. Skinner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

How about you just take the transparency out of the requirements? erm

You have to remember that some people don't even use programs that allow transparency. And many others don't know what it is (as seen here). I really don't think it should be required in a duel.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 10:54 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

quote: (post)
Originally posted by H. S. 6
How about you just take the transparency out of the requirements? erm

You have to remember that some people don't even use programs that allow transparency. And many others don't know what it is (as seen here). I really don't think it should be required in a duel.

How very telling.

Next time you want to get pissy because somebody has a differing opinion than you, do not bring your childish rants to me.

Criteria stands. DragonWoman if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me and I will help you in any way that I can.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:16 AM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
How very telling.

Next time you want to get pissy because somebody has a differing opinion than you, do not bring your childish rants to me.

Couldn't think of something yourself, eh? Had to use my response to your immature, inflammatory PM, hmm? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I never would have thought, AD, you would have reacted like this to something as simple as a difference in opinion. I had always regarded you with something like respect. I suppose my previous opinions of you were wrong. Disappointing indeed... erm

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:36 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Ok I'll get working on my 3rd version stick out tongue

Thankyou so much M for allowing this...you're a real sport.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:44 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Wrong topic...sorry

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 06:47 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Ok...I've honestly tried my ass off...it'll take me more than a week to get this transparency to work so I forfeit.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 06:51 AM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

DragonWoman, would it help if I allowed an extension?

If you think you could honestly submit an entry, I surely would like to see it.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 12:50 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

I would appreciate it but I don't think it would be fair on Mortalitas...he's probably already begun on his entry so I think it would only be fair for him to win by default...I've unsuccessfully submitted 3 entries already

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 04:28 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

noooooooooooooooooooooooo! I don't want you to forfit! You can have an extention dragonwoman!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 11:29 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Ok ok :P AD? It's up to you my man...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:22 AM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Extension granted.

New Deadline is 12:00 am ( CDT ) 09/14/2006, seeing as I have not seen an entry from Mortalitas either.

Good Luck

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 05:00 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Hmm ok, I should really get working on it then...hopefully I'll be able to get to the computer for the time I need erm

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 11:57 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I never post mine til the last minute stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:04 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Well I live in Australia hun so I'll most likely be posting mine as soon as I get the damned thing done stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 03:45 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

I'VE DONE IT! Woohoo big grin

FYI; don't worry about the black parts around it, if you save it later then its allllll gooood big grin

Attachment: attempt2.gif
This has been downloaded 86 time(s).

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:52 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

*waits patiently*

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 09:58 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Mortalitas will you be submitting an entry?

The extension has come and past and I would still like to see what you could do with the render. yes

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 01:04 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Ditto...that and now that I have a handle on the transparency I wanna see who wins stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 07:38 PM
Peach
mordrem

In the future, do not include things such as transparencies, animation, etc., in the criteria unless you know that both duellists are able to do these things.

This has been brought up before and that is the standing on it.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 07:52 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Mortalitas will you be submitting an entry?

The extension has come and past and I would still like to see what you could do with the render. yes

I will be. Still the fourteenth for me O_O

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 09:34 PM