KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Tired Hiker Experience...

The Tired Hiker Experience...
Started by: Grand_Moff_Gav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Ok?

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:20 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Devalion
Er, no thanx

Rumour has it TKOK's is a "legend" in that field...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:22 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Rumour has it TKOK's is a "legend" in that field...

I already have my legend thanx....check the profile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:23 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

....TKOK's is bigger....

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:52 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

....Size doesn't matter........stick out tongue Nah na na na nah

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 06:51 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Experience this:

I just want to watch LOST and drink beer, that's all I want to do. But today I had to get up at the ass crack of dawn to go look at a house with my two future housemates, we ended up not wanting it. Then I get home to find out my rent has been raised 75 more dollars a month. Also I have no water right now because they turned it off so they can work on some lame ass pipe under the ground, so I can't take a shower, can't flush the toilet, and I can't wash my hands. What if I wiped my ass and got shit on my hand, I wouldn't even be able to wash shit off my hand. Now my brother in law wants me to come and help him move a new couch into his garage, and all I want to do today is be left alone, watch LOST, and drink some goddamn beer.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 07:42 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Awww Poor TH

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 08:21 PM
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Experience this:

I just want to watch LOST and drink beer, that's all I want to do. But today I had to get up at the ass crack of dawn to go look at a house with my two future housemates, we ended up not wanting it. Then I get home to find out my rent has been raised 75 more dollars a month. Also I have no water right now because they turned it off so they can work on some lame ass pipe under the ground, so I can't take a shower, can't flush the toilet, and I can't wash my hands. What if I wiped my ass and got shit on my hand, I wouldn't even be able to wash shit off my hand. Now my brother in law wants me to come and help him move a new couch into his garage, and all I want to do today is be left alone, watch LOST, and drink some goddamn beer.

Thought this pron might cheer you up

smokin'

(please log in to view the image)

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 08:29 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by smoker4
Thought this pron might cheer you up

smokin'

(please log in to view the image)

God bless you. eek!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 08:54 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

We please to aim or something! cool

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 09:01 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote