KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » We love Will!!!

We love Will!!!
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

i dont even know whats going on in it... i was so obsessed with our 3 and 4... and i felt like i needed a break, LOL.

but i would like to know whats going on with it. can someone sum up for me, and i will try to read it over the weekend?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 03:22 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

well basicly norri and jacky are now together and it's after jack and liz's wedding and they are heading to (texas) they didn't know what it was called back then so they just went with texas. to collect these burried coins or whatever BUT in the way becket gets hold of jack and liz trades herself to get jack back. liz gets branded a pirate and is laying in becketts cabin when grant sparrow walks in and jack and the crew are trying to sail through a storm to find liz and will confronts jack about either his compass not working or him not wanting to find liz to which he replies: you got me on one of them! but we don't know on which!!! so it's a bit hazy but if we pull it together...maybe something will come out of it Imean the idea of POTC5 IS pushing it too much and there simply isn't enough liz/jack in there for my taste lol but it's totally fun and cool and if it hadn't stopped on SUCH a hanger I would accept it but I'm totally wondering does the compass not work or doesn't jack wanna find liz? both are awful!!!! cause if A)they loose a good device that has helped them alot and could be of use to them later. B) I don't even have to explain this one lol

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 03:34 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote