KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » new Bin Laden video released!?

new Bin Laden video released!?
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I already did, you ignored it. so, there's no point, just find it yourselves.

exactly.He already did on the sept 11th thread and like he said Evil,you ignored it. so like he said,whats the point in bothering with you?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:57 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Deano
glenn beck just WANTS to hope there is no conspiracy, so he ignores the facts completely.

yep.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:58 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
exactly.He already did on the sept 11th thread and like he said Evil,you ignored it. so like he said,whats the point in bothering with you?

um.....no he didn't. he posted random stuff......nothing from a credible news outlet. No Time, newsweek, reuters, etc........

me proclaiming the moon is made of cheese.......then linking to the site of some random guy who also says the moon is made of cheese does not mean the moon is made of cheese.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:04 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

whats the price on his head again?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:55 PM
willman is currently offline Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 02:09 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah its amazing how Jones was predicting these attacks two months prior before it happened and giving out warnings yet everybody in the Bush administration ignored him.they ignored him and Bush threatened FBI agents with arrest when they approched him and told him they had information of terrorists attacks.I knew before the elections Bush would get elected because the powers that be wanted it that way.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 06:39 PM
LMM

Originally posted by Mr Parker
I dont know if he was trained by the CIA,but he WAS befriended by the CIA here in the states just a few months before 9-11.

Please provide any evidence from a non-conpiracy source that shows that Osama bin Laden was befriended by the CIA just a few months before September 11th. At the time, he was #1 on the FBI's 10 most wanted list.

Yes, bin Laden was given weapons and training by the US government in the 1980's for the express purpose of helping the Afghan forces drive the Soviets out of Afghanistan. You're really stretching if you think this provides a definitive link to the terrorist attacks in 2001.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 07:06 PM
LMM is currently offline Click here to Send LMM a Private Message Find more posts by LMM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LMM

Originally posted by Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wer7hlR_MA

jones predicted 9/11

CORRECTION: Jones claims he predicted 9/11.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 07:09 PM
LMM is currently offline Click here to Send LMM a Private Message Find more posts by LMM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

if anybody believes that video the government is saying troops found in Afghanistan where bin laden is saying he was behind it all is REALLY bin laden and not an impostor,I got so real estate in Russia I want to sell ya. big grin seriously,anybody with logic and common sense would see that is an impostor.that guy comes close to looking like bin laden but its obviously not him.too many discrepancies.not to mention that his voice is a lot different than the REAL Bin Laden. laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 14th, 2006 at 11:17 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 11:15 PM
ShaDeDSiN
Hawwwwt

Re: new Bin Laden video released!?

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Apparently to embarass Bush´s goverment.

Apparently it shows Bin Laden talking to the 9/11 "Terrorists".

Seeing as Bin Laden was trained and worked with the CIA this is actually more evidence of Bush´s involvment in the 9/11 event.
I dont think bush was involved in any terrorists attacks, im not american or anything but i do think Bush is quite a Crappy president but i dont think hes like that.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 01:56 AM
ShaDeDSiN is currently offline Click here to Send ShaDeDSiN a Private Message Find more posts by ShaDeDSiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I like it how whenever everyone says 'Your conspiracies and their sources are bullshit,' they are accused of being closed-minded, in denial, or blinded by the government.

It could just be that they think your conspiracies are bullshit...

I still see no video or sources provided in this thread.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 02:27 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Re: new Bin Laden video released!?

Originally posted by ShaDeDSiN
I dont think bush was involved in any terrorists attacks, im not american or anything but i do think Bush is quite a Crappy president but i dont think hes like that.

dude you need to start reading infowars.com,better yet get the tape-9-11 the road to tyranny.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 05:33 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Captain REX
I like it how whenever everyone says 'Your conspiracies and their sources are bullshit,' they are accused of being closed-minded, in denial, or blinded by the government.

It could just be that they think your conspiracies are bullshit...

I still see no video or sources provided in this thread.

Nope you guys are afraid of the truth and are living in denial about it.Thats so obvious.Heck I still to this day run into idiots who still think oswald killed kennedy,they think that because they also are living in denial and are afraid of the truth.Im sure if you asked deano he has the link somewhere and could post it.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 18th, 2006 at 05:40 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 05:35 PM
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Nope you guys are afraid of the truth and are living in denial about it.Thats so obvious.Heck I still to this day run into idiots who still think oswald killed kennedy,they think that because they also are living in denial and are afraid of the truth.Im sure if you asked deano he has the link somewhere and could post it.

Again the Elitist attitude. Get off the "Afraid of the truth" thing, you don't use it correctly, and likely don't understand it. Afraid of the truth would be purposefully denying something because of fear, as said by Rex, we just think your Theorys are Bullshit

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 04:12 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote