KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE III- 'ARTIFACT'. Light Side Area

USH'S GAME EPISODE III- 'ARTIFACT'. Light Side Area
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
phinney6
consiglieri

"gundy i have all of my eqiupment packed and ready"

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 02:33 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Okidokey, people can gather all their stuff together before this trip. If anyone wants to do something special before you leave, please say so, otherwise you guys will take off in a moment.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 09:54 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Mah packs his stuff and gets ready

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 10:34 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

*phinney starts to get on ship* "hmm i hope this mission does not take long

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 03:16 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth returns to his starfighter and has R3-U9 put back in the astromech droid slot next to the cockpit. He puts on his Geonasian armor and his robes under that. He holsters his sonic blaster and blaster pistol. He recharges his lightsaber for a second and puts it on his belt. He packs his belongings into his quarters in the Temple for safe keeping, incase his fighter should be destroyed.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 06:49 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, so is everyone on Lance's ship except for Xeth who is on his own?

Xeth, there is a message from your government employers for you. Apparently, the Supreme Chancellor's office has contacted them and told them of your mission. They approve and are happy for you to go with it- and ask that you take advantage of the opportunity to investigate Kuylen to also investigate any more ties that exist with the Hutts. More evidence is still needed for the legal case you are trying to build.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 06:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"R3, be ready for take off!" he calls up top. He then sends a hologram to the Prime Minister of Taloraan. "Hello Prime Minister, I received your message. I will be on the look out for ties with Shareth, although my mission is primarily about ex-Jedi Kuylen. I will contact you if I find anything valuable against Shareth."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 08:05 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Then departure is swift and efficient. Acting on the personal authority of the Supreme Chancellor means you are unlikely to get much hassle from traffic control.

The solid metroplis of Coruscant fades from its close-up ugliness to a beautiful network of lights as you slip away from its orbit. Pre-programmed, your ships enter hyperspace the moment you escape the gravity well.

It will be a shorter trip than it was to Damogran, and in well-used space lanes as well. You can be considering what sort of tactics you will use on your arrival at Malastare... and while you are doing that I will create a new thread for you guys to look at, to help guide and focus your investigation.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 08:14 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth sits back in his seat and watches a short hologram of his ex-mentor, Master Numok Geth. Master Geth had given him the hologram when he first began training at the Temple. "I am Master Numok Geth, a Jedi Master of the Jedi Order. I discovered Xeth Tam on Geonasis in the Clikitikik-Mai Hive. He is talented in the Force, such as I am. I have a green saber, and I hope he will have a color somewhat like it. He is good with Force jump as I have seen in his training. I hope to take him as my Padawan Learner when the time comes."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 08:28 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

"well i am going to go meditate now"

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 10:11 PM
LanceWindu

"Sounds good." Lance said from his pilot's seat, "I'm going to just sit here though. It's only going to be a short trip."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2002 12:31 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth gets his comlink from his belt and talks to Lance. "How many lightyears is the trip?"

Old Post Aug 18th, 2002 03:35 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Um... eleventy... maybe...).

You are about a third of the way into your journey when your comms units pick up a distress call.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 18th, 2002 09:54 AM
LanceWindu

What's the distress call saying?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2002 06:10 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's recorded, and being repeated.

"This is the civilian liner Coruscant Star to any ship in this sector. We have been boarded by pirates and need immediate assistance. Our security forces are being overwhelmed. The bridge is under threat.

Repeat, this is the civilian liner Coruscant Star..."

BtVS

Old Post Aug 18th, 2002 11:32 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark leaned over Lance's shoulder. "Get their coordinates and divert our course immediately," she told him.

"Xeth, are you there ?" she asked, flicking the com switch.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 01:26 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

Phinney suddenly jolts up from his meditation. "I saw something threating and terrible"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 03:13 PM
Julie
The Student

Sieri suddenly sits up straighter in her seat. After sitting for hours the though ofdoing something is exciting....She quickly quells her excitement and sets her mind to the task of readying herself for whatever comes next. "I have a nagging feeling that we're heading into trouble." she points out deadpan

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 04:16 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Yes, I'm on it Master Gundark," Xeth says. "Pulling out of hyperspace." Xeth pulls on the hyperspace lever and pushes buttons the Nexu's Grin pulls out of hyperspace. "Coruscant Star, where are you?" he asks. He looks on his scanners for the ship.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 05:14 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah- Julie's ship makes three. Gotcha.

You are diverting now and will be there within moments. Xeth, you are the one who has had the most experience with this sort of thing, in your time tracking the Hutts, and this makes little sense to you. Pirates? In the space lane between Coruscant and Malastare? This isn't the Outer Rim, what is going on?

BtVS

Old Post Aug 19th, 2002 05:17 PM