KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack betraying Will...

Jack betraying Will...
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaptinJackLover

Yeah Will definatley wont deserve her. He will become the bad depressed guy we all never thought he could be. But when he realizes he has no chance with Liz he will become that person And she doewsnt need someone like that. She needs Jack, a man who knows how to get what he wants and wont change to get it.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 03:16 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

oohhhh bad boy!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 04:57 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

kind of like norrington

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:03 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

hes ssexxi

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:04 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:05 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

frick!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:05 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

what

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:46 AM
katelovespirate

or maybe Liz just needs Jack, Will, AND norrie. big grin

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 12:40 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

oh, yes-! big grin ...but I think the men would not be happy with that, exept Jack wink

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 12:55 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

aahhhh JAck!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:16 PM
CaptinJackLover

i dont think Liz needs ALL of them. Jack is enough man for her! He is all the man she will ever need! happy

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 06:04 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

just like Liz is all the man Will will ever need...

LOL im sorry i didn't mean to bash will again... ooops.... wink

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 06:07 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

hahahaaha ur too funny kate...buut its ok ito bash will in this thread....we only need to be nice in the We love Will thread

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 06:26 PM
lovethemtigers

Ha..I say we bash Will all we won't...and you are right captainjacklover, we only have to be nice to Will on the We Love Will thread...that's why I don't visit that one...LOL....

Will is in competition with jack...and I love Jack...so I don't like Will very much..he is very annoying....and I find myself wishing I could fast forward the scenes with Will and the Flying Dutchman...when I'm at the theatre..and get to the good stuff..Like any scene containing Jack Sparrow and especially his hot scenes with Liz....

I love this forum cuz we can be mean to Will and get away with it...if you try to be mean to Will on KTTC...they may hunt you down and kill you...they are that serious about Will....I would like to know how those Will lovers over there think he is more important to the story than Jack...well, it doesn't matter...because we know Disney and the creators of this Pirate Trilogy know who is the main character, where the money's at...and who the overall audience loves...and that's Captain Jack Sparrow, Savvy.....

Attachment: 22.jpg
This has been downloaded 22 time(s).

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 07:50 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

what is KTTC? im really lost

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 09:03 PM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

a forum: keep to the code!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 09:04 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh! ive been there. it suks

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 09:07 PM
CaptinJackLover

yea lovethemtigers you r so right about KTTC they are lame over there i dont know what they see in Will. They think he is so perfect snd love him so much but dont have reasons why he is so important

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 09:50 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i love my thread! hahaha! Bash Will to Pieces is the best thread on this forum! besides the Johnny Depp one on the celebs page

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 11:46 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

KTTC are all snobs..they cant keep with us they suck.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 11:55 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote