KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE III- 'ARTIFACT'. Dark Side area

USH'S GAME EPISODE III- 'ARTIFACT'. Dark Side area
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"You'll get used to it Takuan, that's how we do things," says Gald quietly. He then looks to Ascar. "How'd your search for the Mausoleum go?" he asks.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 16th, 2002 09:09 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

"Oh, no....i'm used to it by now....." says takuan leting Ascar answer Gald's question...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2002 09:28 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ascar returns to sit behind his desk.

"Well?" asks Kuylen.

"Interesting, in a purely academic sense," says Ascar.

"Then can we have the astrolabe?" Ascar twiddles a pencil in his hand for a few moments as the man who was watching you all approcahes to his side.

"No," says Ascar.

"Care to give a reason for that?"

"Aside from that Astrolabe being one of the centrepieces of my collection?" Ascar leans forwards. "It's no longer safe to deal with you, Kuylen. Before you were a dead man, and dealing with dead men is always easy. But now not only are you very much alive, you and your cronies are some of the most wanted people in the Republic. It's not worth the risk of dealing with you. No archaeological interest of mine balances against the risk of a Republican investigation. Frankly, Kuylen, I think you were foolish to come here. You should return to the Rim."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 09:53 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Takuan didn't give much worry to Ascar's reply. He knew Kuylen wouldn't get this answer as a final one. Somehow, he would get the astrolabe one way or another. Even if it ment to allow violence afterall. Just drawing a lightsaber would surely persuade him to rethink his deal.
But for now....Takuan paciently waits......the technique is effective.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 01:50 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"What do you mean you won't give us the astrolabe?" Gald shouts. "We'd find more use for it than you would. Besides, we've been laying low for the past three months so that everyone would think us dead or somethin."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 06:44 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I'm not leaving Malastare until I got what I came for," says Kuylen. Ascar sighs.

"There is still a lot of the Jedi in you, Kuylen. It's infuriating. Very well, if you insist on staying here until you are found and hunted then I will not obstruct you, but nor will I allow you to put me in danger. Unless we have other business to discuss, or you have anything else I may be interested in, then I would ask you to leave. I have a busy schedule as it is."

"What will it take to get the astrolabe from you?" asks Kuylen. Ascar laughs.

"You have little to offer me any more. No artifacts from Avalar, and your money is all gone. You're an interesting man, Kuylen, but that's all you are."

"I'll see you again," says Kuylen, firmly.

"Well, if you have anything that would interest me then please do not hesitate to call. Until that time, stay away from here. Persis will show you out." Ascar indicates to the tall, blonde man nearby (with a noticable gun in his holster), and he walks over and opens the door back to reception. He waits for you people to go through it. Kuylen motions to you all to obey.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 06:49 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gald looks at Ascar with a menacing glare, then looks at Persis with the same glare. "I have more guns than you do," he says to Persis, and follows Kuylen out the door.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 06:55 PM
Dexx
wingless

Takuan's saber was just out of site but within easy access. Guns don't work well against sabers he thought. Especially if you know how to weild it. But not yet. The "no violence" seemed to be on.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 06:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gald, Persis replies to you.

"Why don't you draw them, and see how well you do?" he asks, glaring at you with open hostility.

"Persis," says Ascar, gently but firmly. Persis turns to look at him. Ascar shakes his head. Persis looks unhappy, but drops the attitude. The door closes behind you, with persis is following.

"If any of you have business with Mr. Ascar again," he says, "you can leave your weapons with Majora here." He points at the receptionist, still doing her nails, who smiles at you all. "NO exceptions," says Persis.

Chion has approached Majora and extends a thick, alien finger up to her face, stroking one side of it. He grins evilly, and Majora keeps smiling.

"That's enough, Chion," says Kuylen, though Chion is still smiling as he returns to follow you all.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Aug 17th, 2002 at 07:12 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 07:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Gald leans over to Kuylen and whispers, "Either Majora has a smile strapped to her face or Chion has found his first girlfriend," he says with a chuckle.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 07:11 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Maybe Chion is a good judge of character..." says Kuylen. You return to the lift and descend to reception.

"Get your stuff together," says Kuylen. "We WILL get that astrolabe. In the meantime, we will go get those hyperdrives.

"Are you mad?" says a voice you have not heard before. It is Kuylen's pilot, the Twi'lek you guys see occasionally. You have never heard him talk to Kuylen, or anybody. You've never really thought of him as a proper member of the team. Kuylen wheels to face him.

"Getting the astrolabe AFTER we hit the space depot leaves us at risk of being detected!"

"Not if we are thorough," says Kuylen.

"We should hit the depot AFTER we get the astrolabe, and leave immediately afterwards."

"It will take TIME to get a plan to get the astrolabe," says Kuylen. "In that time we can get the hyperdrives! The ONLY risk is if we stay here long!"

"The risk is tenfold if we are spotted at the depot."

"Which we won't be. And I will kill anyone who exposes us. Clear?" The pilot does not reply, but does not look happy either. "In any case, we'll be just as exposed if we attack Ascar's home. Frankly, the security at the depot will be easier to circumvent."

BtVS

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 07:17 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Hey, can I kill Persis next time? I don't like his smile," Gald says with an evil grin.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 07:19 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Don't even think about it unless we have to," says Kuylen.

"We'll be in two groups for this mission. Half of us trash everything in sight in the section we are interested in, and grab the drives. The other half seals off that section from the rest of the base, deals with the security systems and erases all trace that we were there. We'll have to clean that place pretty well afterwards or the sabre marks will be obvious."

"We can't clean it entirely," says his pilot.

"We can clean it enough to avoid suspcion," says Kuylen. "Unless some wandering Jedi come nearby there will be no threat."

"That would be just our luck..." says the pilot.

(Incidentally, when Kuylen says 'clean', he means removing the destroyed people and things. He doesn't mean take a cloth to it all)

BtVS

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 07:24 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I'll be in the trashing group. Trashing is my specialty. I can shoot with walls and stuff with blasters to make it look like pirates or smugglers did it.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 07:34 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oddly enough, Chion decides to go trash as well. Kuylen's pilot will go sneak and stuff.

I know they are not present right now, but I will assume that Quam and Edna will not go trashing, so Kuylen will join the trashers.

Which leaves Dexx.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 07:35 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Gald gives Chion a high-five. "Trashin will be a sinch," he says. The lift slows...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 07:43 PM
Dexx
wingless

"I can deal with the security. I'm sure you woldn't want saber marks be found on the walls....so i let suggest covering part to be solved by others, with blasters. You can tell me waht more i must do on the way"

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 08:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"We can use sabres if we are careful," says Kuylen. "Just don't drag them along the walls. Ok, everyone split up." Kuylen provides you all with the location of the space depot in orbit he wants hit.

"We'll meet there in an hour at reception."

BtVS

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 08:03 PM
Dexx
wingless

"i'll use sabers for the security. I ment i won't use them for covering tracks. And how will i get there, i don't have a ship?"

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 08:05 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"It's a public depot," says Kuylen. "Take a shuttle. It's not advisable for any of us to use our own ships to get there."

BtVS

Old Post Aug 17th, 2002 08:06 PM