KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE III- 'ARTIFACT'. Dark Side area

USH'S GAME EPISODE III- 'ARTIFACT'. Dark Side area
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 56 57 [58] 59 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(All players now reutrn to their threads)

The Miramar are covering your escape, guys., an irritable Chion at their head, walking backwards grudgingly. On your right, Majora has been cut down and Persis flees also. Ascar's escape car has been destroyed but you spy him climbing into another in the next garage along.

30 seconds until your ship arrives.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2003 10:49 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Somebody get Ascar before he tries to escape again," Galder says, but without force due to his confusion and shock. "He will probably know where the real one is..."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2003 05:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Takuan tries to recognise friendly faces through the madness in that room. He follows the escape route, assuming gald took that way also.
(umm..did I hear that the astrolabe is fake?)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2003 06:00 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Yup)

"His BODYGUARD has the real one," says Nayler. "But we cannot stay! We are withdrawing!"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2003 12:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

"damn it" he says obviously irritated. He shortly looks after ascar, still retreating. i cant's immagine another soon method of getting it...maybe we should follow his escape car

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2003 05:30 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(As you are retreating, that could be hard)

Outside is a scene of devestation as a considerable amount of police hardware has been brought down by the Miramar. But now they are withdrawing quickly, slipping off as best they can as large tactical units bear in on the area.

And up in the sky, Galder's ship comes plunging down towards you.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2003 07:18 PM
Dexx
wingless

Takuan positions himslef near the ship's calculated landing point. He looks around for any more potential dangers.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2003 11:46 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(hovering point, more likely)

Yes, there is danger EVERYWHERE! There are still hostile police all around and the Jedi nearby!

BtVS

Old Post Jan 24th, 2003 12:01 AM
Dexx
wingless

"quick Nayler" he says 'we have to get him inside". He goesback to him offering a hand, to speed things up.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2003 12:11 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Nayler, get your men out of the building as soon as possible. And when I say fast, I mean FAST! As soon as he take to the sky, we'll unleash all proton torps from my ship towards that building, even if Ascar is still in it..." Galder groans as his stub bumps a dead policeman's body. "Damned Jedi!" he shouts angrily.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2003 06:21 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, the Miramar are withdrawing with all due speed...

BTW, I would not recommend arsing around trying to torpedo anyone. You will probably have no more than a fifteen-second window to escape.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 24th, 2003 08:40 PM
Dexx
wingless

"we won't have the time" says takuan. "come on, let's move it"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2003 08:42 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Ah Sith spit!" Galder curses as he gets up and walks towards his ship. "Alright, Chion and Takuan, get in. Nayler, need a ride?"

Old Post Jan 25th, 2003 07:04 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, the Miramar will use their own ship.

Your ship screams down to within jumping range, attracting a considerable amount of fire from all around!

BtVS

Old Post Jan 25th, 2003 01:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder pushes a button on his remote to cause it to stop and hover just a few inches lower. Then he pushes another and the door opens. He leaps up and into the door. "Come on," he says to Takuan. "Wait, how's Chion gonna get in?"

Old Post Jan 25th, 2003 05:13 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Unless you want to find out the hard way, I would get out of the doorway if I were you)

BtVS

Old Post Jan 25th, 2003 05:58 PM
Dexx
wingless

Takuan jumps in the ship. "i'm sure chion'll manage to enter also.." he says already heading for the interior.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2003 02:01 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder moves out of the doorway and sits down in the pilot's seat. "Hurry up, we need to get out of here!"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2003 07:28 PM
Dexx
wingless

(i don't asume i'm much of a pilot at my template...how r u gonna fly it with one hand?)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2003 08:01 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(I've customized it, so it has a control stick that I can fly one handed. You can be the co-pilot for aid.)

Galder begins pulling the trigger on the control stick and returning fire with the police forces. "Hurry up Chion, or you'll be bantha fodder!"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2003 10:36 PM