KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Bash Will to Pieces!!!

Bash Will to Pieces!!!
Started by: ivebeendepped43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nanami_XIV

DIE WILL

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 02:15 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

lol

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 02:17 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

The white one is Will,the black on is me.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 02:18 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Awesome!!!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 02:23 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Kill Will hahahaha

I hate Will! Well, I don't hate him but I do dislike him very very much...

OH! I remembered what thing Will did that I liked! I have to go to the other will thread now!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 02:33 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

So like it said, and today even more:

I HATE WILL AND ORLANDO AND ALL THOSE STUPID IDIOTS WHO MADE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I HATE ALL THOSE WILL/LIZ SHIPPERS TOO!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jacky Sparrow on Sep 12th, 2006 at 08:37 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 08:34 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Why dangle something in our faces like Jack and Liz and then turn around and give her back to Will?! She's a bad girl now! She needs a bad boy to challenge her and protect her without smothering her. Will can't even bust her out of jail!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 08:53 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jacky Sparrow
yeah, johnny is hot---orlando ugly and I hate WILLLLLLLLLLL

haha I think in those pictures they look a like....you should have picked an ugly picture of Orli if you wanted to make him look bad erm

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:05 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

ah, he looks there bad, i don't find him nice on this picture and i do not have another one of orlando because like i said he's ugly

and they do not look alike!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:06 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

well of course not all the time, heavens no they dont look a like! haha just in those pictures! You know which ones I'm talking about right??

On the first page, like the 17th post, the one right after the teen choice award one!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:10 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

yews, i knew the foto and they just have the same position but johnny is sooo hooot and orli just ....ugly

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:11 PM
Captain's Wench

haha okay just making sure you saw who i was talking about...but yeah, I really don't belong in this thread...I actually like Orli!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:12 PM
Nanami_XIV

Originally posted by Jacky Sparrow
So like it said, and today even more:

I HATE WILL AND ORLANDO AND ALL THOSE STUPID IDIOTS WHO MADE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I HATE ALL THOSE WILL/LIZ SHIPPERS TOO!!!!!!!!!

Now wait a minute,we LOVE PotC...just not Will.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:41 PM
Captain's Wench

haha I was gonna wait till someone else noticed that!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:44 PM
LovelyOne

I hate his bloody character.(sorry to those who love him).I never used to hate him..the only reason he was added into movie 1 was because they needed a "hero" in there to balance things out cuz Johny's character is a rogue and he was very risky to add..

He's friggin pointless in my books...

he's about as 1 dimensional as a cartoon stick man that I doodle in my school books..

"ahh im the hero.I am sooo perfect...look kids good role model"

the kids like JACK SPARROW you pointless B!TCH!! No one except Orlando bloom fan girls and lovesick women in their 40's love you.."oh couldn't you just take him home for your daughter??"

why are the writers trying to give will purpose all of a sudden?? he is as dull as watching paint dry..even when his character has a new obligation in life..its STILL like watching paint dry..no one GIVES A SHIT if you save your father because no one gives a SHIT about Will Turner and his character development.(don't believe me?? ask the 2 million and 1 critics who LOATHED those ****ing dragging scenes on the Dutchman).

You are the friggin support actor why is the story revolving around you in ANY way??..you are just there to be the "straight guy" well that WAS what you were for..right now..you are pretty much NOTHING INTERESTING

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 12th, 2006 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 10:01 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

*hides*

Now, THAT was a rant!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 10:08 PM
LovelyOne

sorry but I'm pissed off at Disney right now..

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 10:17 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

haha, oh lovelyone very funny and very true

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 11:49 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

lol I feel bad now..cuz i may have hurt the ones who love him..but with the title of this thread...they know what to expect laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:31 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Originally posted by sccch
DIE WILL

where did u get that???!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:32 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote