KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Bash Will to Pieces!!!

Bash Will to Pieces!!!
Started by: ivebeendepped43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

exactly...they have their thread! so, no worries!!!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:33 AM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

rock on!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:41 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne
lol I feel bad now..cuz i may have hurt the ones who love him..but with the title of this thread...they know what to expect laughing out loud

lol, well they should be happy-that just means more will for them...not really but that's okay

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:46 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

true,true. they can have Will, as long as we get to pound the s*** out of his leftovers! unless of course they dont want Will, then we'll pound the s*** out of him!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:49 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
where did u get that???!!!

I get all my pics here: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h...rain/?start=all

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:52 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
true,true. they can have Will, as long as we get to pound the s*** out of his leftovers! unless of course they dont want Will, then we'll pound the s*** out of him!

haha, yes of course

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:56 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

dude, those pics r awesome! lots of HP too!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 02:00 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

yes

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:18 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ur still freakin spamming, Bwa!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 05:06 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Bwa? That's hilarious... I don't know why though...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:17 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

okay i hate will, no doubt
but i was watching orlando on youtube and now i sort of like him as a person, of course never as much as johnny, but he has this real dorky but cute side to him that i like
but i dont think i'd ever like any of his movies 'cause he's always some damn hero, and that's just.... sleep

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:21 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i no! hes a pansy!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:24 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

lol a pansy! He seems too full of himself in a way...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:25 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i no!! hes all "Lalalala, i wanna b Johnny, but im awesome" pansy

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:26 AM
mmoviejunkie

lol, well idk i've only seen him on three things and from those i liked him

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:32 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

oh, well just so u no, he wants to b Johnny, like, who doesnt?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:33 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Maybe a lizard...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:34 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

no, even lizards wanna b johnny!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:35 AM
mmoviejunkie

geez you reply so fast i can't keep up!

and oh i didn't know, thats gay...i mean i can't blame him for wanting to be like johnny but still gay that he's a wannabe...if ya know what i mean

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:36 AM
mmoviejunkie

a lizard? bwa ur so random!
lol

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:37 AM