KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Bash Will to Pieces!!!

Bash Will to Pieces!!!
Started by: ivebeendepped43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

too random 2 b normal

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:38 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

wow u guys have sum interesting conversations...but its entertaining to read! big grin

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 04:37 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

oh yeah!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 04:41 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I like 'Bwa!' It sounds like what you would name spilled chocolate pudding... At least that's what I thought of when you said Bwa...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 09:26 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

While co-star Orlando Bloom tends to duck out of the fanfare, Johnny Depp has continually shown his appreciation for the people who've made "Pirates" one of the strongest box-office beasts.

After filming wrapped for the day on Tuesday evening, Orlando Bloom made a quick escape by jumping in his car and heading out. While Johnny Depp, on the other hand, found time to say hi and take pictures with the dozens of fans waiting to see the actor through a chain link fence that borders the set.

AND THIS IS WHY WE LOVE JOHNNY DEPP!!!(and not orlando bloom)

source: http://www.tmz.com/category/johnny-depp/

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 11:26 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

ok, i admit johnny and jack are better than orlando/will, but give the poor guy a break. in pirates 1 i was a total will/liz shipper, but my mind is totally changed now (after seeing pirates 2, im a jack/liz shipper). orlando is a good actor and not exactly what you would call ugly, hes a really nice guy in real life, so back off a little, k?

"You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain' --- 'the Boy Who Scored' --- whatever they call you these days."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 02:57 AM
Hambah is currently offline Click here to Send Hambah a Private Message Find more posts by Hambah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

uummm, ill consider it. no. Orlando is like a watered-down rat. and yes, THAT is why we love Johnny 2 pieces! I love Johnny's purple sunglasses!! they r hot!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:00 AM
mmoviejunkie

lol, i guess he's alright for orlando, but as an actor-dreadful!
i mean he's not dreadful, its just his damn characters!!
though i want to see haven, should be something new (came out today) and the girl who he loves in haven is ana maria from pirates!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:05 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

really? awesome!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:08 AM
mmoviejunkie

yup yup, and in this one orlando isn't a hero, its like a romeo and juliet story, AND he's a bad boy! so i think it should be good

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:11 AM
mmoviejunkie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
uummm, ill consider it. no. Orlando is like a watered-down rat. and yes, THAT is why we love Johnny 2 pieces! I love Johnny's purple sunglasses!! they r hot!

oh and about the purple glasses, i use to hate them, but they grew on me, i love 'em too now

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:13 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
oh and about the purple glasses, i use to hate them, but they grew on me, i love 'em too now
if johhny wore garbage you guys would like it....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:14 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

ive never really liked them...but i guess they are okay...i prefer him wihtout them...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:15 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

Originally posted by sailorleo

lol, probably and like captain jack luver said i prefer him w.o it

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:19 AM
CaptinJackLover

yeah...they kinda make him seem a little older, and i prefer him looking younger l0l

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:25 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Originally posted by sailorleo
or if he didnt, if u no what i mean!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:01 PM
mmoviejunkie

lol, oh yes i know exactly what you mean! wink

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:17 PM
mmoviejunkie

Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
yeah...they kinda make him seem a little older, and i prefer him looking younger l0l

lol, yeah

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:18 PM
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Originally posted by LovelyOne
I HATE WILL TOO..he ws only added into it because disney needed a "good role model" in movie 1 cuz Jack was so risky..and on the fence..what isWill's POINT?

If there was no Will then the story would have been totally different. His point was to engage in piracy with Jack Sparrow in order save Elizabeth and to fall in love with Elizabeth. That was just how the story was written.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:46 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

that actually is true
without will the story would make no sense and would be totally random
but he's still annoying

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 06:01 PM