KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » cyclops and wolverine vs storm and captain america

cyclops and wolverine vs storm and captain america
Started by: emporerpants

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
emporerpants

cyclops and wolverine vs storm and captain america

happens in the city, who wins?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:02 AM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really hard to tell. Cap could take out Cyclops and Storm could take out Wolverine from a distance.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:04 AM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

hmmm, i think cyke would take cap. cap would have the best chance going for wolvie.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:13 AM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Cyke and Wolverine win.

Cyke takes out Storm as fast as possible, which is pretty damn fast.

And then it's Cyke and Wolverine vs. Cap.

Thus, Slim and Logan win.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:18 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

My vote is for Cap and Storm. Cap instructs Storm to hide behind him and his shield while she conjures a hurricane.....

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:22 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HandOfFate

Storm and Cap hide behind his shield, while she uses her lightning bolt to make this a quick fight.

Dang...Draco beat me to it.smile

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:24 AM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
My vote is for Cap and Storm. Cap instructs Storm to hide behind him and his shield while she conjures a hurricane.....

So they get an unfair prep advantage? What the f**k?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:25 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Unless otherwise stated, they start off facing each other.

That means, Cyke takes out Storm immediately. Cap will have enough time to deflect a second blast. However, when he has to deal with both the melee combat of Wolverine and the long-distance attacks fo Cyclops, he won't survive for more than a few seconds. erm

It's no offense to Cap. He just can't handle all that at once.

Cyke and Wolvie win.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:27 AM
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

At first I want to say Storm and Cap, but, Cyclops can shoot down Storm faster than she can fry him.

reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Metalmanx
So they get an unfair prep advantage? What the f**k?

Well, Storm and Cap are standing near each other. Cyclops needs at least a second to open his visor.

Either Storm quickly gets behind Steve or Cap deflects Cyclops' initial blast at Storm and continues covering for Storm until she blows the poor bastards to Asia....

Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

hmmm, i'm still leaning towards cyke and wolvie, but draco's got me thinking. if cyke did the good ol omniblast storm and cap would be a smear on the street. but then again, i but this in the city and had no bloodlust to specifically take away the omniblast, as to make this a closer fight. imo cyke would zap storm before cap could block for her though.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:31 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Well, Storm and Cap are standing near each other. Cyclops needs at least a second to open his visor.

Either Storm quickly gets behind Steve or Cap deflects Cyclops' initial blast at Storm and continues covering for Storm until she blows the poor bastards to Asia....

I apologize, but I'm going to need a lot more of these What the f**k? apparently.

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

This should do for now.

A second? Cyke can get off multiple shots in a second. Especially when utilizing his glove-switch. Do you realize just how little time that takes to hit a switch in the palm of your hand with your fingers? Very little time. Much less than a second. He will be able to hit her waaaay before she hits him. Cap won't be deflecting anything unless he moves faster than the speed of light now.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:31 AM
HandOfFate

Originally posted by Metalmanx
A second? Cyke can get off multiple shots in a second. Especially when utilizing his glove-switch. Do you realize just how little time that takes to hit a switch in the palm of your hand with your fingers? Very little time. Much less than a second. He will be able to hit her waaaay before she hits him. Cap won't be deflecting anything unless he moves faster than the speed of light now.

WTF. What issue show Cyke firing off multiple shots in a second? Keep in mind his visor has to open and close to do multiple shots.

Last edited by HandOfFate on Sep 11th, 2006 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:36 AM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brian Oswald

You didin't calculate the time it takes Cap to tell Storm to hide behind him.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:39 AM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by HandOfFate
WTF. What issue show Cyke firing off multiple shots in a second?

Unfortunately, I don't have any specific comics to show you. But he does it all the time, especially when he's facing a small army of armed opponents.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:39 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Brian Oswald
You didin't calculate the time it takes Cap to tell Storm to hide behind him.

I was kinda hoping Storm was smart enough to that herself. The shield is about three feet wide.

But no. She's a housewife now. She'll need Cap to instruct her step by step....

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:41 AM
Brian Oswald

I was kinda hoping Storm was smart enough to that herself. The shield is about three feet wide.

But no. She's a housewife now. She'll need Cap to instruct her step by step....

Well if she is unaware of the plan then she may not hide behind the shield.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:43 AM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

lol

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:43 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Well if she is unaware of the plan then she may not hide behind the shield.

They're both smart. Leaders they have been. Storm knows Cyclops can take her out in one shot so she automatically gets behind Cap.

Cap also knows that Storm is capable of wrecking the opposition if she has just enough time to do so.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:44 AM
Brian Oswald

They're both smart. Leaders they have been. Storm knows Cyclops can take her out in one shot so she automatically gets behind Cap.

Cap also knows that Storm is capable of wrecking the opposition if she has just enough time to do so.

Very true. I say Storm and Cap take this

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:48 AM