KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » I really hate Batman's Son

I really hate Batman's Son
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

Will this be collected into a graphic novel? even if it sucks, I will get it as its a major turn in the life of the greatest hero EVER

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:19 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

well, visiting family, I finally got to a real deal comic shop for the first time in a few years... got the 1st 3 parts of Batman & SOn and... I can safely say Batman's kiddie is the biggest wanker on the face of the Earth... I wanna kill that little son of a *****... and even with LoA training, he should never have pwned Tim so easily...
I'm kinda disappointed. I expected a better standard of story telling and not some cheeseball crap from a great writer like Morrison. I really felt like some of it was just thrown together and the plot doesn't flow well at all...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:12 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

What Batman has a son???? He had sex, LOL.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 10:25 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

well it was bound to happen sooner or later with all the women he slept with.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 11:38 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alfheim
What Batman has a son???? He had sex, LOL.
Read Son of the Demon, an 80s comic by Marv Wolfman... I think. I just read it last night and, well, it was OK, but it explains the birth of Damien. Bats never found out he existed til now because the mother, Talia (as in Al Ghul), faked a miscarriage and left the kid at an orphanage. It was never mentioned again or even clearly in continuity, but this arc finally went back and revealed that, ye, it really happened... to some extent or other.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 12:36 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Damien is prime example of why people shouldn't be afraid to hit their kids

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 02:42 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Joker1237
well it was bound to happen sooner or later with all the women he slept with.

What women he's celibete.....that playboy thing is an act.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 04:07 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

laughing Right...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 04:16 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

What gets to me about DC making this decision is the stupidity behind it. They named Selina's child after Bruce's mother. Then they mislead their readers into believeing the child belong to Bruce. Rather than to make Selina's child the official offspring of Bruce they opted to bring out this child character into continium and make him the child of Batman. I'm disappointed by this which is why I dropped the Catwoman series. Really, stupid move from DC.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 06:20 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
What gets to me about DC making this decision is the stupidity behind it. They named Selina's child after Bruce's mother. Then they mislead their readers into believeing the child belong to Bruce. Rather than to make Selina's child the official offspring of Bruce they opted to bring out this child character into continium and make him the child of Batman. I'm disappointed by this which is why I dropped the Catwoman series. Really, stupid move from DC.

True erm

However, it kind of would be too obvious for Bats to be the father

and I'm sure it will all be retconned in the next crossover when Superboy shatters another barrier or smoothing roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:33 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Re: I really hate Batman's Son

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Anyone else hates this kid? You know Talia's kid...I already saw in him one page and I can tell he's an annoying character. I'd hope that when Tim meets him he kicks his butt.

Also, I find rather annoying that Batman says he was drug when he and Talia had sex. BS! It was his own conscious actions. In Son of the Demon he was never drug. So that's BS for DC for trying to change the story.

Co-signed. I'm a teacher so that just intensifies everything.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 12:46 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

He still sucks...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 07:08 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Is the conclusion out yet and was there any imorivement? I don't suppose the ultimate sacrifice they referred to was that little son of a whore dying an agonising death at the hands of a certain spud-eating KMCer was it...? mad

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:12 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I been away lately. Anything new on that annoying brat?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 06:18 PM
Kovacs86

Well, the last part of the arc's come out, but I don't have it. Anyone? Spoilers aplenty, I don't care... I'll still quite probably get it...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 06:04 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Yeah... Damien's a little bastard. It was priceless when Batman screamed "PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!!" right in the kid's f*ckin' face. Damien almost shit his pants. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 07:15 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

laughing Well, the last issue was just as bad... and with the most maddening cliched ending ever...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 06:16 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I really hope Talia and the brat perish in the explosion.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 05:25 PM
Kovacs86

Ditto, but what are the chances? And to think... I used to like Talia...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 07:24 PM
Jamaican

quote:
After all the years Batman has stolen other people's kids, he finally get his own....wait! Batman has kids Can you post scans please =O

LMAO - this is pretty funny.

My brother just made a good point. Bruce is alot like Mike Jackson.

He finds children, takes them to his mansion, takes them into a cave for no one to see and dresses them up in little spandex outfits. LOL

In all seriousness, what comic(s) can I find these occurances in??

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 06:47 AM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote