KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » I really hate Batman's Son

I really hate Batman's Son
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

The last 4 issue arc of Batman- the arc is titled Batman And Son, written by Grant Morrison with art by Andy Kubert...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 08:05 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chase el
Man in Red Short Shorts

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jamaican
LMAO - this is pretty funny.

My brother just made a good point. Bruce is alot like Mike Jackson.

He finds children, takes them to his mansion, takes them into a cave for no one to see and dresses them up in little spandex outfits. LOL

In all seriousness, what comic(s) can I find these occurances in??

lol

"They are good people, Kal-el... They wish to be."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 07:30 AM
chase el is currently offline Click here to Send chase el a Private Message Find more posts by chase el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Whuaha.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:23 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Talia introduce Batman to his son. The kid is holding a sword and points the blade at Batman's chin. Then the kid says "I thought you were taller".

I hate that puke! I'm really hoping that Selina's child is actually Bruce's daughter. That would be really make me happy.
Agreed...I was terribly disappointed when I found out she wasn't Bruce's daughter. I had my hopes up, too.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:28 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

DC do something interesting and lasting with Bruce and Selina's relationship? Surly you jest.

(Just as well for her, though; ten-to-one if she was his daughter, they'd kill her off in under twenty issues for dramatic effect.)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 03:57 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by Gregory
DC do something interesting and lasting with Bruce and Selina's relationship? Surly you jest.

(Just as well for her, though; ten-to-one if she was his daughter, they'd kill her off in under twenty issues for dramatic effect.)
And then a few years later, she would return as a "surprise2 villain in an unoriginal and major piece-of-crap storyline...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 06:25 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

Re: I really hate Batman's Son

Also, I find rather annoying that Batman says he was drug when he and Talia had sex. BS! It was his own conscious actions. In Son of the Demon he was never drug. So that's BS for DC for trying to change the story.

i don't know if this was said before...

i was reading this month's wizard, and grant said that with superboy prime's punch in the infinite crises story arc, SP basically scrambled and changed aspects of the DCU continuity and history. a little bit of a cop out move. grant also acknowledged that change... that batman was drugged in the original story and in this arc he's not.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 08:11 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Ah... Fair enough.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 08:16 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Smile Batman & Son

I like the current storyline between Batman and his son. I think that Batman will either knock some sense into him or perhaps he will betray Talia and join forces with his father.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 10:39 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
claybird

i don't think batman & son r cannon since batman son of the demon is noncannon. Who's the father of selina's daughter?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 02:17 AM
claybird is currently offline Click here to Send claybird a Private Message Find more posts by claybird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I think the writers have him go good eventually.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 10:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

He is still annoying. sleep

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 07:35 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Maybe but he good turn good eventually

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 10:25 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by claybird
i don't think batman & son r cannon since batman son of the demon is noncannon. Who's the father of selina's daughter?

Sam Bradley.... sad
He is still annoying. sleep

Agreed...I want to go 'pow right in the kisser' to the little snot.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 10:58 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Why are we talking still about Batman's alleged son. As well as whether its a canon or non canon story arc.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 10:32 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Why are we talking still about Batman's alleged son. As well as whether its a canon or non canon story arc.
Um....because that is what this threads for.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 12:21 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

This storyline about Batman's son is over and this thread should be closed.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 10:39 PM
SelinaAndBruce

Bruce shouldn't have any children that aren't with Selina. Call me a selfish ***** but damnit that's how I want it!!! lol

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 10:18 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by claybird
Son of the Demon has apperently been moved into continuity. They did a rerelease of the issue at the same time the new arc involving the son kicked off.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 11:30 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

So Marvel cops out of history by having Skrull conspiracies; DC does it by letting SBP 'punch reality.' roll eyes (sarcastic)

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 09:27 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote