KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Stargate RPG Sign-Up and Character Creation

Stargate RPG Sign-Up and Character Creation
Started by: Aliies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crowman1993

sorry if i;m late but am i too late? cause i just lost the resident evil roleplay cause it died on my second day so can i play this one?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 11:55 PM
crowman1993 is currently offline Click here to Send crowman1993 a Private Message Find more posts by crowman1993 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hitthehitman

Also, A little bit about your character:

Name:Z'an

Faction/Organization:Free Jaffa

Race:Human

Height:6'5"

Weight (Optional):80 KG

Physical description (Hair, eyes, clothes, muscle build, etc...):Z'an's hair is i medium grey with no facial hair.His eyes are green,dressed in the Horus Guard armor,medium builded(like Teal'c).He has a great personality and sense of humor.

A Brief History:Z'an was born on Chulak and was a friend of Teal'c, until he swore allegiance to Heru'ur, and Teal'c swore allegiance with Apophis.Z'an then became First Prime of Heru'ur but betrayed him when the Asgard invaded the world of Cimmeria.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 08:08 PM
hitthehitman is currently offline Click here to Send hitthehitman a Private Message Find more posts by hitthehitman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacksripper
you're worst nightmare

can i make a character if so can i put wepen of choice

Old Post May 17th, 2011 05:33 PM
jacksripper is currently offline Click here to Send jacksripper a Private Message Find more posts by jacksripper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

gay.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 07:34 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I think I have enough knowledge of the Stargate series to come up with a plot for a Stargate game, won't be anything like this one- I'll probably set it during the series with every member playing a member of an SG-team. I had a half polt written for an SG-1 Fan Fiction, guess I could use that...

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2012 03:55 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Name:Casandra Jenkins

Faction/Organization: Doctor

Race:tau'Ri

Height:
5 ft 7
Weight (Optional):

Physical description (Hair, eyes, clothes, muscle build, etc...): Casandra has deep reddish brown long hair which is always tied up in a high ponytail she has deep green eyes usually she is in her uniform which is a white long jacket, pair of black pants and black shoes.

A Brief History:
Before she got recruited to be the doctor for the stargate team she was working with her mother in a private hospital for old veterans. Casandra was very close to her mother as her farther died when she was 12 years of age from a tumor which was located in his brain, the doctors couldn't do anything about it due to the fact the tumor was to big to operate on. That made Casandra to pursure the career in being a doctor so she can save lives.

Hope this is okay smile if not then just tell me what I should change

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 08:38 PM
CharlieNinjitsu is currently offline Click here to Send CharlieNinjitsu a Private Message Find more posts by CharlieNinjitsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

This RP never started, its also been long dead. Sorry Ninja.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 02:44 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote