KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Parallax/Ion respect thread

Parallax/Ion respect thread
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Awesome thread juggs 10/10.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 04:42 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Thank you ! smile

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 04:43 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 04:45 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Parallax heals John Stewart making him being able to walk again
(please log in to view the image)

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 05:49 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 05:59 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 06:32 PM
Estacado
Legendary

These are his bigest feats
Blinks Kyle Rayner,Captain Atom,Extant,Superman and Green Arrow out of existense after erases multiple timelines and the universe then he recreates it while he is fighting the Spectre and some of Jla but he loses (Who doesn't loose to Spectre???)

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 06:45 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 06:49 PM
Genis101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude did you just take all that Parallax stuff straight from my respect thread?!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:21 PM
Genis101 is currently offline Click here to Send Genis101 a Private Message Find more posts by Genis101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

What are you talking about ?This thread was made way before yours

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:29 PM
Genis101
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude you just posted those last few posts of yours with all those scans today. Im pretty sure you took them directly from my respect thread.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:31 PM
Genis101 is currently offline Click here to Send Genis101 a Private Message Find more posts by Genis101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

1I have all the parallax comics
2 before you make a respect thread check if it is already made or not
3. you also made a hyperion respect thread while there was already 1

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:34 PM
Genis101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
1I have all the parallax comics
2 before you make a respect thread check if it is already made or not
3. you also made a hyperion respect thread while there was already 1

I really dont give a shit. I made the respect thread whether you like it or not. You dont like it? Tough shit. But dont you ever take my scans again and then claim them as your own. You better give me some credit next time because i know for a fact all those parallax scans you took directly from my thread.

And i made a King Hyperion thread FYI, and there wasnt one already. There was only a Supreme Power Hyperion one, which just so happenned to have some King Hyperion scans in it that i didnt know about.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:44 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Genis101
I really dont give a shit. I made the respect thread whether you like it or not. You dont like it? Tough shit. But dont you ever take my scans again and then claim them as your own. You better give me some credit next time because i know for a fact all those parallax scans you took directly from my thread.

And i made a King Hyperion thread FYI, and there wasnt one already. There was only a Supreme Power Hyperion one, which just so happenned to have some King Hyperion scans in it that i didnt know about.

talk normally or i will report you if you have took your time in my thread has the fight with wonderwoman alan scott sentinel captain atom guy gardner and superman and atleast 2 times more hal vs corps fight

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:49 PM
Genis101
Restricted

Account Restricted

you'd report me? wow ur a snitch. Nobody likes a snitch.

And you had that before. That fight was in a previous post. You took all your most recent scans that you posted today directly from my thread. Be a man and just admit it, you're just making yourself look bad by denying it.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:52 PM
Estacado
Legendary

You stupid idiot stop this shit cause you are annoying like hell i don't care about your shit cause i didn't take your stupid scans and i really don't care what do you think cause i have all those comics

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:54 PM
Genis101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You stupid idiot stop this shit cause you are annoying like hell i don't care about your shit cause i didn't take your stupid scans and i really don't care what do you think cause i have all those comics

Whatever dumbass. And dont report me for calling you a dumbass cuz you called me an idiot too. So STFU.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 09:01 PM
Estacado
Legendary

I won't just get out of here

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 09:03 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Genis101
Whatever dumbass. And dont report me for calling you a dumbass cuz you called me an idiot too. So STFU.

laughing laughing Account Restricted no expression

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 12:14 PM
HaSon

Anyways, here's some stuff from Ion #6.

Kyle creates a pocket universe and wonders what he can't do with his new powers.
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ion06012us1.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?i...06013014uh2.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?...ion06015nw9.jpg

Kyle contains the essence of the Guardians and the Green Lantern Corps. If the Corps is destroyed, Kyle can restart it once again.
http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?...ion06010vg2.jpg

A little more of his purpose. He's basically the GLC's weapon of mass destruction.
http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ion06016nu3.jpg

Kyle gets a hero's welcome on Oa. big grin
http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ion06017fs0.jpg

Last edited by HaSon on Sep 21st, 2006 at 02:07 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 02:05 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote