KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Parallax/Ion respect thread

Parallax/Ion respect thread
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
greenenergy327

beaten by...?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 07:22 PM
greenenergy327 is currently offline Click here to Send greenenergy327 a Private Message Find more posts by greenenergy327 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by greenenergy327
beaten by...?
alt. Flash and Atom....

It was major PIS, they snuck up behind him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 07:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greenenergy327

uh how? that makes no sense! neeeedd scans haha.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 08:24 PM
greenenergy327 is currently offline Click here to Send greenenergy327 a Private Message Find more posts by greenenergy327 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Kyle beat Tangent Flash easily. Atom snuck up behind him and stuck his hand through Kyle's back and started messing with his molecules.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 10:29 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greenenergy327

thats not good

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 12:06 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by greenenergy327
thats not good
It was actually a crappy comic to say the least.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 09:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor S.T.D.
Babes, why wont it go in?

Originally posted by manjaro
yes he's a dick indeed..all those things IOn did for africa is stuff that Superman could do with his highly developed brain and kryptonian tech..but he's on this trip about mankind has to learn to be self reliant, and if he started doing these things everyone would expect him to do the same then if he did that then ppl would start seeing him as a god......ppfftt.. lame ass. when i think about it i think im in an abusive relationship with Kal-el, im his biggest fan but when he says dumb shit like that sometimes i wonder why i even bother confused

A similar scenario occurred with king Thor in the reigning, to cut a long story short, It didn't end well. When civilisation embraces apathy, anarchy seems to always follow. H.G. Wellls the time machine, and the upper classed Eli, are a good example of this.

'The only sock around here is on my 'japseye'. - Yahman

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:54 PM
Doctor S.T.D. is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor S.T.D. a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor S.T.D. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor S.T.D.
Babes, why wont it go in?

Originally posted by Galan007
It was actually a crappy comic to say the least.

I don't think its that absurd a F.T.L. being evading his 'Omnisciences', which is only pseudo Omniscience anyway. For flash to be travelling at F.T.L. speeds he would literally be made up o Tachyons, and although it has been theoretically pr oven that they MAY exist, thy are impossible to observe as they literally travel backwards trough time, i.e. negative Entropy.

'The only sock around here is on my 'japseye'. - Yahman

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 01:02 PM
Doctor S.T.D. is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor S.T.D. a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor S.T.D. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:07 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Thanks for the scans Val!
I was being a bit lazy I will upload Ion 9-11 at the weekend.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:19 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

10 and 11 were really good. It's a shame this book is ending. Now I won't get a monthly dose of Kyle. sad

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:20 AM
Estacado
Legendary

The cover of Issue 12 is interesting.
http://www.dccomics.com/comics/?cm=6958

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:21 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil Lance
DL

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:09 AM
Devil Lance is currently offline Click here to Send Devil Lance a Private Message Find more posts by Devil Lance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Devil Lance
hey Val nice scans but he didn't destroy a Planet he destroyed an asteroid.

and did you still not like Donna this isuue? stick out tongue

True enough and Donna was fine this issue though it was hard to recognize her since she wasn't being knocked out all the time.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:26 AM
Estacado
Legendary

The interesting thing is that he fights the same bad guys as before he became "Classic Ion".

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 10:40 AM
greenenergy327

And the thing I don't understand, or get is Ron makes Kyle do worse against the foes that hes beaten before, when he was much weaker, as a GL. Ron ION is supposed to be a power up, your not supposed to have him embarassed by villains hes beaten when less powerful, SHOW me something already, i was interested in what a starheart+oan energy combo could do, but Ron, your really screwing up.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 06:01 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:10 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:20 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:31 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Awesome job Juggs! thumb up

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:38 PM