KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Stargate - Uncharted Territories

Stargate - Uncharted Territories
Started by: Aliies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Lindsay looked up and smiled, repressing a smile and a laugh, it was a little disorienting but she'd managed to keep her head on straight to her own surprise and stood up, looking back at the alien stargate and waiting with the others.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 09:00 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

David stepped through the gate last, holding his P-90 up and scanning the room for hostiles. He moved down the steps to the other members of his team.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 09:48 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

"That'll wake ya' up in the morning..." Colonel Seglins managed to get up wearily, "But I'm sure we shouldn't be standing around idly when we're in the mission sector! Dale, take the lead..." he coughed, lowering his voice.

their radios crackled softly, the RSG team leader spoke up, "No time for chatter, move out!"

The team followed Ilýavitch down to the main entrance, which just so happened to be sealed and the controls torn rom the wall.
"Bariesheff, run a bypass... if not we try for the upper ventilations..."
The Russian second in command tried to piece together the remaining wires of the destroyed panel, linking them up to a PDA...

"This could take a moment..." he said quietly, deep in concentration.

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Last edited by Aliies on Sep 18th, 2006 at 02:03 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:57 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Lindsay took a defensive position at the rear as they moved on, sweeping her vision from side to side, her senses not quite on edge but close to it.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 11:19 PM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dale007

"How long will we be in the building?" Dale asked the russian second in command.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 03:18 AM
dale007 is currently offline Click here to Send dale007 a Private Message Find more posts by dale007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

"Hard to say... It seems that Goa'uld have reprogrammed the security grid..." The magnetic lock graoned as it released, suprising the man, "...Well, there it is! Colonel Il'yavitch?"

"Da!" she responded, calling for her squad to advance and for SG-3 to cover her. The next room had obviously been under heavy fire recently, there was a rich smell of burnt air and gunpower, scorch-marks lined the walls at random yet frequent intervals.
The mission-leader held her fist up, calling for a halt and for everyone to get down... just shortly down the hall a group of SG-A personnel lay quite still against the walls, Nikisha checked the seven bodies, all negative, she signed the clear to advance...

A high-pitched discharging sound resounded through the hall as a brilliant blue beam of energy hit the Colonel in the chest, the three remaining RSG-1 members returned fire upon the unseen foe... Two more shots ripped down towards them, impacting two of the others, dropping them, the remaining officer, Major Bariesheff fell back to the main group.

"I don't think we'll be going that way!" Colonel Seglins called for them to fall back in order to try and bottle-neck the enemy at the gate-room doorway, "Covering fire!" he shouted suddenly as he made a brave yet idiotic charge to drag Nikisha back.
The others had no choice but to follow, firing blindly down the hallway, more ZAT-gun shots chased after them, this time not as accurate as the last.

He cleared the unconious Colonel and made a hasty change in his tactics, looking sternly at Colonel Dale as he obviously didn't approve of being seconded after being placed in command.
He unclipped a Phospherous grenade and hurled it down the hallway, diving for cover as he went; the darkened area exploded in a shower of blinding light and a deafening sound hit them through their covered ears. "Move out!" Tomas called.

The group checked the other RSG units, thankfully still alive as they moved down the hall, towards the unforseen foe... There were three of them, all dressed in the grey-greens of Stargate personnel, but their voices as they rubbed their burnt eyes was not human, an amplified howl of pain that sounded as if their throats were charged with electricity...

"Bind them, we'll deal with them later... Let's move out and get this job done; flashbangs and these laser-gun-things only, we want them alive, deadly force only if neccessary...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 04:24 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Lindsay moved out into the safe area behind the group and rounded onto the exit, weapon ready, her brows furrowed in both concentration and worry, she tilted her head slightly to the left and spoke over her shoulder, "Ok what the hell just happened?"

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 06:23 AM
Aliies

"Don't ask me..." Tomas said stupidly, he only knew how to fight, not analyse the enemy... "Dale, your incharge now... Orders?"

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 12:05 AM
dale007

"We need find find out if anyone else is still alive and to restore power back to the building. Oh Colonel I don't want to see another idiotic charge like that OK?" Dale asked Tomas. He turned to move and relized that they didn't know about the Zat guns.

"The Lazer guns that you called thew. There called Zat guns, one shot stuns them another shot kills them and the third shot vaperize them.Ok lets move on then." Dale added.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 06:18 AM
dale007 is currently offline Click here to Send dale007 a Private Message Find more posts by dale007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

Tomas' eyes went wide, he was being shot at by alien ray-guns, like the whole stargate thing wasn't enough! As he bound the stunned Goa'Uld, He slipped two of the ZATs into seperate jacket pouches, thinking they might come in handy later on...

"How do ya use em'?"

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 07:03 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"They're nothing, you should see some of the other stuff these guys have, sir" David says, picking up another zat gun, and slipping it into his belt. "It's pretty self explantary, just push there to open it, aim and fire. Watch out though, it's a tad slow at firing several shots at a time, so you better aim well."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 07:38 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

(I've seen someone lay off a three-shot burst with a ZAT in two seconds... they only fire slowly so they don't miss stick out tongue)

"That's another reason why I took two..." he said with a sly grin, slinging his P90 and taking the two in a hand each, a maniacal grin upon his face.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 02:04 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

~In my head I always seem to picture them firing them off like 1 shot per 2 seconds for some reason stick out tongue~

"You're not going to go Rambo on us are you sir?" David says looking at his superiors manical grin

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 04:42 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

"Lets hope not." Lindsay muttered.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 04:52 PM
Aliies

"Perhaps..." his grin leaning towards the sly, "Lead the way Dale... Your call"

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 10:58 PM
dale007

"Ok I hope we find some more people alive and what's been going on around here. I want to find out what the Goa'uld are up to. Lets move out and head that way." Dale pionted down one of the hallways leading to the control room.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 11:12 AM
Aliies

Tomas followed Dale down the hall, crouched low and moving slowly to avoid detection, moving from cover to cover, P90 locked and ready...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 12:22 AM
dale007

"I think we're getting closer now. Keep your eyes out for anything we don't know what's down here." Dale said to the group as he loaded his P-90.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:36 AM
Aliies

Tomas'heart was pounding, three years posted in the Indonesian conflicts was child's-play compared to this... he checked his weapon like dale and followed him further down the hall, past the bound and gagged-guards...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 12:53 PM