KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX's game "War Zone" Gumf archive

REX's game "War Zone" Gumf archive
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

My NEW Game

Well, here's what I'd like to develop into a game as good as Ush's. My old one wasn't that much of a good, developed plot, so I'm hoping this one will be much, much, MUCH better.

The Light-side Jedi Knights have been dispatched to a world in the Outer Rim, under the control of the Confederacy, called Vyylosk. A military force has been discovered there by Master Shaak Ti and Master Sarr Labooda. They have spotted numerous starfighters being made on Vyylosk, but no sign of foot-soldiers yet. Master Windu has dispatched the Light-side Jedi Knights to go to Vyylosk with Master Sarr Labooda himself. The Dark Jedi are supporting the movement of the military, under the leadership of a Dark Jedi named Raskae, named "Tenworld" by the Vyylians because he has operations on ten worlds in the system. The Jedi have no idea that there are Dark Jedi on the planet, and vice versa.

Light-side: Characters controlled by me SO FAR are: Mace Windu, Yoda, Sarr Labooda, and Shaak Ti.

Dark-side: Characters controlled by me SO FAR are: Raskae (Tenworld), Prime Minister E'vask'ron, Advisor Vel'b'wire

The game takes place about 1 year before AOTC.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jun 1st, 2002 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2002 07:46 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

rex... perhaps you should leave the objectives behind

Old Post Jun 1st, 2002 07:59 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

But what do you think?

(I left the objectives behind by deleting them)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2002 08:05 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

not bad, not bad wink

Old Post Jun 1st, 2002 08:12 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm going to develop it more. Which side do you think you'd like to join Yerss? Light-side?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2002 08:35 PM
yerssot

always cool I can always turn evil big grin

Old Post Jun 1st, 2002 08:42 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Good plot bro. smile

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2002 08:46 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

As a part-time bounty hunter, I fight for what I want.big grin I'll join Light side this time.(please log in to view the image) laughing out loud

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 03:46 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

That would be more of a Dark-side thing Kaliero. Jedi would never be part-time bounty hunters, even if they were Renegades. Jedi don't kill for money, they kill only when they must.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 04:22 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I guess I'm Dark Side this time... COOL!! (please log in to view the image)

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 04:25 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Stop hitting people with that fish! It's rude, and, even more, it's painful.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 01:53 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

(please log in to view the image) <- This is REX. So, now that we have a light side player and a Dark Side player, can we play? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2002 02:19 PM
REXXXX
Networking

roll eyes (sarcastic) is right. We're not playing until Ushgarak's game end. I'm going to open my new game with Ush's third game.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2002 09:45 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

And when will "Revenge" end?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2002 03:17 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Don't know. We're getting there.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2002 04:18 AM
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

I am dark side evil face where get cool smily dudes?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2002 10:11 PM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hey Genral Zink! smile

Go to www.mysmilies.com or www.forum-smilies.com

Last edited by REXXXX on Jun 12th, 2002 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2002 10:14 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

My game is approaching the finale now, though it is impossible to predict how long that lasts.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 12th, 2002 10:16 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

please tell me where to get cool smilies stick out tongue

genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

stick out tongue where get cool smilies