KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX's game "War Zone" Gumf archive

REX's game "War Zone" Gumf archive
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
are you feeling okay Zink? laughing out loud

what you think i'm smokin' or somthing

Old Post Jun 15th, 2002 05:18 PM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Zink, you are definately on something.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2002 06:01 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud No, he's just funny. laughing out loud

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jun 16th, 2002 12:33 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

genral k is really rex i hate to say but its true the elemental jedi of ice is captain REX

Old Post Jun 16th, 2002 04:14 PM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Zink, you've confused me...

...just like Yoda's lines in Gangsta Rap. I can't understand what he's saying for some of them.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 02:26 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I'm not REX!!! mad How could I argue with myself?!? roll eyes (sarcastic)

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 05:34 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

because you're scizofrenic?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 05:37 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

true true
*cusses to self damnit*

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 11:19 PM
REXXXX
Networking

haha stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 25th, 2002 09:40 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

No I do NOT have multiple personalities... ZAP... MHUUHAHAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!... ZAP... Where am I??confused

Old Post Jun 30th, 2002 04:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Okay then... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2002 05:46 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Nice to see you again REX! I was alone for a while.
Bad news... I'm traveling all summer and will have limited access to the 'net unless I can hack a computer. But this game doesn't look like its going any where, so I'm not TOO worried.sad I'd hate to miss the beginning of the game.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2002 05:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I'm afraid you might. My game is synchronized to start with Ush's third game. You can give stuff to me so that you are part of it and I'll make sure you are part of the story. Sorry you have to miss it.
sad

Old Post Jun 30th, 2002 04:07 PM
REXXXX
Networking

REX's Game Ad

Well, here I am with another game. Since my last one was the biggest flop I've ever seen (Queeq predicted it of course). Then I looked at the game and I thought I needed a stronger plotline and a stronger...everything! So I made a new game...

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Two Jedi Masters have just returned from a mission on Vyylosk. Originally four were dispatched to find out what happened to Senator/Advisor Vel'b'wire of Vyylosk, having not visited the Senate meetings in over a year. The Jedi dispatched for the mission were Shaak Ti, Coleman Trebor, Node Qorsk, and Albok C'xath. They discovered that the Vyylians were creating war machines and battle droids. Node Qorsk and Albok C'xath were killed by the Vyylian soldiers and starfighters. Now, more Jedi have been dispatched to discover the cause behind all of the battle droids. Master Yoda feels there is more people involved, not just the Senator and the Prime Minister. "The Dark-side clouds everything..."

The Dark Jedi have been supporting the Vyylians for over a year now. Their leader, Raskae, is a corrupted Jedi Master, and was banished from the Order when he tried to steal a Sith Holocron for someone named Darth Sidious, who had promised him ultimate power. Now the Dark Jedi have seen that Jedi are coming to Vyylosk to see what is going on and report to the Senate to stop them. That would lead to the Vyylians going to war (which you don't really care about) and you going into a prison cell in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Well, I hope this game goes much better. It has a stronger plotline and it doesn't jump straight into action-packed explosions and saber duels right away.

It takes place four and a half years before "Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones".

Also here's a little preview of stuff to come:

--Coleman Trebor of the Jedi Council will help lead the Light-side Jedi on there mission.
--Count Dooku will be swinging his lightsaber around (not with an active player though, because you'd all die and I wouldn't have any players big grin laughing out loud )
--Vyylosk is sorta a combo of Tatooine/Geonasis/Endor, but has a cold climate as there is no sun. You'll be doing some things in the dark.
--You'll be battling other players, battle droids, Vyylians, humans, and creatures of the night.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2002 06:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

This is where you should join the game at, if you want to join it.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2002 04:05 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Hello bro!

It'd like to join the Dark-side.

Name: Ecir Donald Veq
Species: Human
Lightsabers: white and red
Description: tall, graying hair, muscular, dark brown robes
Equipment: Light Amplification goggles, blissl flute, Neuro-Saav Model TD2.3 Electrobinoculars
Weapons: blaster rifle, CryoBan grenades

(btw, I got my name from my grandpa. Ecir is Rice backwards, and Donald was his middle name)

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2002 04:19 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ok, count me in, give me a few days to get a new character

Old Post Jul 9th, 2002 09:46 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well it sounds a lot less complicated than your last game Rex. That game wasn't bad, you just had too many characters and things going on to keep track of. This sounds pretty good. Not sure if I want to be a bad guy or good guy, let me think it over.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2002 01:10 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'll think about if I want to join or not.

If I do join I think I'll be a baddie this time around.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2002 06:50 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gundy, you should join the Light-side. Your more of a natural on there, and you seemed kinda bored on the DS.

Ush told me he'll be joining whatever side everyone flocks too.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2002 11:33 PM