KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Professor Hulk vs Wonder Woman in a fist fight

Professor Hulk vs Wonder Woman in a fist fight
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Professor Hulk vs Wonder Woman in a fist fight

Who wins?

(please log in to view the image)
or

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 03:54 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

I say gotta say WW(stronger at first, faster, more skilled).

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:00 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well I believe Hulks fight ability has Professor Hulk would counter that problem he is a smart fighter and has tons of experience. I believe it would be a close fight.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:03 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

unless WW could end it very quickly then prof. hulk takes it

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Hulk is not slow he can jump and catch jets and was able to hit Quicksilver at full speed

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:05 PM
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Well I believe Hulks fight ability has Professor Hulk would counter that problem he is a smart fighter and has tons of experience. I believe it would be a close fight.

It could be a close fight, but only if you take away some of her speed advantage too. I know that he would surpass her in strength eventually, and his healing factor could make it difficult, but if she still has her speed, would mean taking 100 hits from someone stronger, in the first SECOND of the fight.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:10 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well Hulk I believe he more hits he receives the madder he will get. Also when I say fist fight I mean toe to toe to one falls

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:20 PM
golem370

I also think that he can get mad faster since he has better control his emotions

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:27 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

if can't beat Supes w/speed hand to hand what makes you guys think he'll beat WW who has at least Batman level skills and killer instinct

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:13 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Wonder Woman. Strength is relatively even, but she's faster and far more skilled. Hulk throws a punch and she responds with a judo toss.

Although, I'd say it would take some time. I used to seriously doubt Prof. Hulk's durability since Juggernaut knocked him out and he was afraid of a city-destroying bomb, but looking back, I'd say he's tough enough to take her punishment for a while.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:41 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

ww wins

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:42 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

i still say that WW can win if she ends the fight VERY quickly, but if she gives hulk enough time to get angry and stronger then hulk wins

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Diana rips Hulk in half no expression

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 09:16 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Not really. He's made of tougher stuff than that, but she can still knock him around like Maestro did with the Destroyer Armor.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 09:26 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Is this the same type of Hulk whom Superman said, "He took everything I had, and almost stood up to it." ?

Diana better end this fast, or she's Amazon goo.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 09:34 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Mindship
Is this the same type of Hulk whom Superman said, "He took everything I had, and almost stood up to it." ?

Diana better end this fast, or she's Amazon goo.

He only fought Savage Hulk in official crossovers.

He won against the Hulk in DC vs. Marvel but we all know that was written by a Middle Eastern jackass with Down Syndrome.....

Diana wins. Far too fast. Most of Hulks' blows will miss Diana by a mile. Far too skilled. She breaks his arm in a complicated flurry of judo moves. Far too strong (initially).

Not to mention she has a lasso that would end the battle instantly....

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 09:56 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Savage Hulk as a chance. But Prof. Hulk goes down.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:34 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Originally posted by Draco69
He only fought Savage Hulk in official crossovers.

He won against the Hulk in DC vs. Marvel but we all know that was written by a Middle Eastern jackass with Down Syndrome.....

Diana wins. Far too fast. Most of Hulks' blows will miss Diana by a mile. Far too skilled. She breaks his arm in a complicated flurry of judo moves. Far too strong (initially).

Not to mention she has a lasso that would end the battle instantly....

Agreed. WW wins.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:37 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Savage Hulk as a chance. But Prof. Hulk goes down.

A while ago, I would have agreed with this, but I think Professor's chances are about as good as Savage's. His strength and durability are underrated by some (including me).

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:50 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Actually I always thought of Prof. Hulk as the most dangerous version.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:52 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote