KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Davy Jones-Rubber Chickens

Does Davy Jones look like a rubber chicken?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, he's all 'bawk-bawk'ish 31 67.39%
No, he's perfectly normal 15 32.61%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Davy Jones-Rubber Chickens
Started by: Bwa Ha Ha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

wah!! i cant see the pic! what is it?

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 11:19 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

The last one? A Cockatrice rooster-snake thing

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 11:27 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

uuummm no comment

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:15 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

well, you asked...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 03:05 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

when?.........oh

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 03:10 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Well, you asked last night, so I guess you'd probably forget... I WATCHED SECRET WINDOW!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 03:43 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

was it scary at all?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 03:57 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Um, in some ways... I know this is a totally different topic but, How do you manage to change personalities between threads? I mean, I do too, but it's just so wierd. I'll be talking to you and you'll be really brutal and inconsiderate, and I switch threads and you're all nice and agree with everything and stuff...Go Secret Window! YAY!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:00 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Oh, and did ya see the Davy Jones Tribute link?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:38 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yes...kinda hard 2 miss

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 04:59 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

lol chicken

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 08:39 PM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

You, YOU, HOW DARE YOU MISLEAD ME!

My logic did not detect such treachery, though I suppose it does not surprise me.

Fascinating.

Although you changed it slightly, you still plagiarized the Rubber Chicken Song. And with you random creativity, you could make such a song as this, even better than this. . .

Illogical.

And now for something completely different. . .
The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 09:27 PM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

What do you mean I plagirized it? Your logic has failed you once more. That is the original one, not-so-imperial logic

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 01:11 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

What? The sense of your comment eludes me.

Of coarse that is the original.
I though you made up the song, not just sang it. You changed it here and there, but it is almost structurally identical.

My logic did not fail, it simply, did not access the information of your treachery because it was not detected by the holder of the logic.

It is virtually impossible for logic to fail, only for the holder or they who use the logic can miscalculate or be in error.

Logic is absolute, but must be correctly guided in the hands of the beholder, lest illogic fall upon them.

The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 02:16 AM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

you spelled lots of things wrong and YOU'RE the one who sang it wrong and whenever I tried to correct you, you illogically insisted you were saying it the right way. so there. HA!!!!!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 07:45 PM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

I didn't spell anything wrong.
I checked.

I've never insisted I sang it the correct way, because I've never known the right words anyway.

Besides, it doesn't matter. I just thought you created it, not spread it and rooted it into others' minds.

Any way, onto the more important:LOOK AT THIS?

Does the Asylum Doctor look familiar at all?

Attachment: asylum surgeon.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 11:05 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

no

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 11:06 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

still wish i could see the pic!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 06:54 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

the chicken/snake?

Attachment: basilik19.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 01:55 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

What do you mean, no.
I think they could be cousins or something.

I wonder who LEWZMP would have become obsessed with had she watched PoTC. . .

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 07:11 PM