KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX's Game - WAR ZONE - The Jedi Order

REX's Game - WAR ZONE - The Jedi Order
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

"I've heard that these Vyylians are good mechanics, I just hope that when we get there we'll not have need for mechanics at all."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2002 06:10 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It's not likely that they will be helping you. Your spying on the Vyylians that killed two Jedi Masters. There ARE Vyylians that are rebeling against the Royal House of Vyylosk though, and would probably help you if you needed their help.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2002 03:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Any people that see fit to kill a Jedi are not to be trusted," says Arleth.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 7th, 2002 09:18 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Precisely," says Ki-Tora.

You come out of hyperspace, the large, grayish-purple planet looming up in front of you. You see canyons, mountains, craters, and deserts. Another thing you notice about the planet is that there is no sun, because the ship's clock converts to Vyylian time, and says it's in the morning. The planet sits in darkness.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2002 04:01 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

"You know I'd bet those mountains would look nice in some sunlight," Keirra points out.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 03:15 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Sadly, there is no sun," mutters Trebor.

The ship is now landing near a forested area. The ground is made of soft, silky sand, and rocks. Lots and lots of rocks. The sand is nice to touch, but very cold due to the lack of sun. Somehow, the planet has not frozen over.

Not too far from your landing spot is a gigantic crater. It is wide and deep, and has a metal surface at the bottom. The metal is man made, and gleams eerily in the moonlight. It is weird that there is a moon that gives off light, but that's not what you're here to discover, is it?

The ship is surrounded by tall spires of dark rock, which hide it fairly well. There is also a pile of crumbled rock and sand in the only visible entrance. Your mission begins now.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 05:15 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"This is a strange, forsaken world," says Arleth.

Do we ctually have a game plan?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 01:43 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, here's the plan:

You have been sent to Vyylosk to capture the Senator and Prime Minister, or just spy on them. Try not to be seen (though it's likely you will be), and if attacked, try to hit-and-run.

It will become much more when you meet the Dark Jedi and you contact the Jedi Council, but that's later...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 06:35 PM
REXXXX
Networking

From your view, you can see a large ship being put down on a large landing platform in the center of the Main Crater nearby. You recognize it: the pirate ship that you were fighting in space! What are they doing on Vyylosk? Did they follow you? That's something to think about while you spy on the Prime Minister and the Senator....

Old Post Nov 11th, 2002 08:50 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I meant a plan as in, who is going where, and when, and so on... I guess I will wait for orders.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 11th, 2002 09:19 PM
Julie
The Student

Good ......orders are good

Old Post Nov 12th, 2002 04:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Well, we're here. Now, once we get out of our landing zone, we need to find an entrance to the Royal House. There are a few sniper towers that I remember from last time, but it looks as if all of the other entrances have been withdrawn into the metal surface of the crater. Also, Shaak Ti reported seeing a landing bay near the northern edge of the crater. We're on the southern," explains Coleman Trebor.

"We will split up into two groups. One group will go to the Northern Crater Edge, and the other will examine the bed of the Main Crater. Who wants to go where? I will lead the group going to the Northern Crater Edge, and Ki-Tora will lead the other."

Btw, the passengers you brought aboard from the space fight will help you. Either they were armed or Ki-Tora has given them weapons.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2002 06:11 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'll stick with Master Trebor, if no-one objects...

BtVS

Old Post Nov 16th, 2002 01:25 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(Yet again, I've forgotten to log out of my brother's after he's used my computer...)

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Last edited by Bespin Bart on Nov 16th, 2002 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2002 02:43 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

No objections.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2002 02:50 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You sense something...a glimmer in the Force...slight, almost invisible...yet it's there, ever persistent, in the back of your mind...dark and vicious...

Then you hear the sound of swoops and speederbikes.

"We must get out of here," Master Trebor says suddenly. You feel shivers run down your spines.

The sound of repulsor engines gets louder.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2002 05:21 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The group of people you brought aboard get out of the ship. They have rifles and pistols, so they will be helping your mission.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2002 07:15 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, let's GO... I guess Julie (whose name in this game temporarily escapes me) can go with Ki-Tora.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 18th, 2002 01:52 PM
Julie
The Student

(Keirra)
"I guess I'll go with Ki-Tora."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2002 11:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(Well, there's still the dilema of Gundy, Mah, and Fire. I wonder if Gundy even tries to play in mine. sad )

You hear scraping on the rocks. It's starts to come from above you.

"We can't take the path upwards. Whilst it would be the easiest way, it would also lead to capture. I sense viciousness in these oncoming predators," Ki-Tora says.

You must act fast. Look around for another way of escape. The soil is soft, and easy to dig through. There are also many caves on Vyylosk, and most are hidden in almost plain sight. Ki-Tora pries at a boulder and sees a small passage behind it.

"We can escape through here!" exclaims Ki-Tora. He begins to use the Force in an attempt to lift the boulder. "I'll your help..." he says, focusing on the boulder.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2002 05:11 AM