KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX's Game - WAR ZONE - The Jedi Order

REX's Game - WAR ZONE - The Jedi Order
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Rek Les shoots at the Vyylians. One tripod explodes in a brilliant flash of light.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2002 03:25 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

"Wow"....

Old Post Dec 6th, 2002 10:52 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Very enthusiastic Julie... wink )

The cave begins to cave in as you retreat. But before Rek Les dashes through, you see him grasp his throat like he's choking, and you can sense a use of the Force. Then he fires again and dashes towards you, as boulders come crashing down behind him.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2002 12:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well, at least that's given us some breathing space," I say. "But somehow I don't feel safe trapped down here. And this whole area seems to be swarming with hostile beings. And somehow I didn't like the way Rek seemed to choke like that... are you ok, Rek?"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 8th, 2002 02:00 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Rek nods. "It was odd," he says. "My throat felt...contricted. Like someone was grabbing me around the neck and strangling me."

Now how could that happen if no one was near him?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2002 08:33 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I have a bad feeling about this...

...but moping about it won't help. What ways are there out of here?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 8th, 2002 08:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Through the caves, I guess," mutters a Bith in his native tongue.

Master Trebor is confident that the Force will guide you through the right path. The cave seems to go on as just one tunnel, but soon you reach three passageways. To the right leads up, to the left leads down, and the middle resumes your normal path.

Choices guys?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2002 05:53 AM
Julie
The Student

Keirra....what's going on

Old Post Dec 13th, 2002 10:41 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'd rather head up.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 14th, 2002 02:52 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You're very out of it Julie, no offense...

You are currently traveling through caves, having just been blocked off from your ship and the people fighting you. You have a choice of heading left, right, or center in the cave currently.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2002 03:00 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

(I'm quite out of it too:-/ )

Old Post Dec 21st, 2002 10:28 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I am still saying right! I'll go myself if I have to.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 21st, 2002 12:39 PM
REXXXX
Networking

*sigh* Once again my games screw up. sad

Oh well, I'll see how far I can drag it....

You go right. You head up into the open air. The place you landed the ship is not too far away, if you want to head back there to save your ship.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2002 07:11 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What sort of numbers are we talking here? That I would have to cut through to save it.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2002 02:42 AM
REXXXX
Networking

2 mercenaries, and 4 or 5 soldiers. Highly trained, all of them, to be sure.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2002 03:38 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Right, I want the civvies to stay here giving us covering fire. Anyone who is not playing can stay with them here to protect them in case they get attacked.

Then I think we should have two groups. One should move in quickly to engage the closest enemies they can. I want the bad guys distracted, then the other group can jump that fixed gun thing they have. If we can kill the crew and take the gun all the better but the priority is to knock it out. Then we sweep up after that.

If that is ok with Master Trebor, of course.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2002 01:07 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Fine plan, Arleth," Master Trebor comments. He agrees that's a good way to go.

I guess the other group will consist of the civvies and (non-active) Jedi as the distraction. You and Trebor can be the attackers.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2002 04:11 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Okidokey...

BtVS

Old Post Dec 24th, 2002 05:19 PM