KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX's Game - WAR ZONE - The Jedi Order

REX's Game - WAR ZONE - The Jedi Order
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

As you walk on, the first thing you notice is the smell of smoke. The second thing is that the walls are covered in blasted holes. The third: blasters going off.

Trebor silently leads you around a corner in the corridor you walked into, and you see a number of pirates crowded around, blocking hallway. They are all holding some form of weapon: 2 Rodians with disruptor rifles, 3 Rodians with heavy pistols, 1 man in Ubese armor with a repeater, and 2 Weequay with crossbows.

The opossing force, dressed in blue and grey jumpsuits, are diminishing. They are all armed with light weapons, such as pistols and...pistols. A Cerean man, dressed in gray and blue robes, is holding a Gungan shield and a blaster rifle. He shoots one of the Rodians with a disruptor rifle and gets behind his shield as the other Rodian with a disruptor rifle shoots at him. It deflects and a Weequay is hit, and is disintegrated. The Cerean spots you, and beckons for you to help. The man in black and gray Ubese armor turns around and sees you. "Fire at the Jedi!" he says.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2002 11:56 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

(ok, where am I now)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2002 08:57 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Mah, you need to take out the turbolaser on top of the Adegan 4)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2002 04:00 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Update please.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2002 04:29 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Lance, your onboard the Adegan 4 with Coleman Trebor, Ush, Julie, and who ever else is on the ship with you.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2002 07:06 PM
Julie
The Student

Keirra calmly steos forward, "Please, there's no need for a fight here." She ignites her lightsaber, the familar snap-hiss, fills the air. She holds her lightsaber in a defensive position, ready to paray anything sent her way.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2002 02:06 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The pirates turn to face you, but as soon as that happens, the crew of the ship shoots them from behind. These pirates aren't the brightest of people.

Soon, there are only three pirates left in the hall. A Weequay with a bowcaster, a Rodian with a disruptor rifle, and the man in armor. The man in armor (the armor is like Leia's disguise, only it's black, shades of red, and shades of gray, and he has a cloak) runs into a door in the side of the corridor. The Weequay and the Rodian start for the door, but the Cerean shoots the door panel and the door locks. The Weequay is crushed in the door, and the Rodian bumps into the door.

The Cerean rushes forwards and shoots the Rodian. Master Trebor stabs the Weequay. "Hello there," says the Cerean. "Thank you for coming to our aid. We are being over run by pirates of the worst sort. They are lead by two men with lightsabers and dark robes and armor. Good thing we received some Jedi!" he says thankfully. "My name is Manu-Ki-Tora, and this is my ship."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2002 02:35 AM
Julie
The Student

Keirra smiles at Manu-Ki-Tora. "Since when were there ever pirates of a 'good sort'?...Nevermind, can you tell me exactly what happened here?"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2002 08:18 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

"Enough chit-chat. Is everyone forgetting that other pirate or something?"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2002 10:05 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Is there anyone else that needs rescuing?" asks Arleth.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2002 11:52 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Keirra glances sideways at Lance, "What other pirate?"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 08:12 PM
LanceWindu

"That man that was wearing that expensive looking armor."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2002 10:40 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"There are some people on the bridge that could use some help, if they haven't been hacked up..." Manu-Ki-Tora says. "And I don't think you'll want to go after Aptos. He's...well, not someone you want to mess with."

"These pirates have been after me for quite a long time. I busted one of their raids on the Tun Industries factory. They've been trying to get revenge, because I killed their leader, Morsek. Now they are lead by Aptos Breegal and Hajid Thajkon."

"The pirates are witless dumb asses, but Hajid and Aptos are not to be messed with. I don't know if they were after me or they just found me by accident, but Hajid and Aptos hacked their way onboard and killed most of my men. Hajid is a strong Dark Jedi, a leader of a small group of other Darkies. Aptos is his most loyal follower, and he is almost just as strong."

Suddenly, you see a door open. Aptos walks out, wielding an orange lightsaber. "Time to die, Ki-Tora!" he says with a mighty swing. Manu quickly surprises you with a quick flash, then you see that he has his own lightsaber lit. His saber is yellow.

"Save the men on the bridge! I'll take care of Aptos!" says Manu-Ki-Tora. Coleman Trebor nods as Manu-Ki-Tora takes his fight into the door that Aptos came out of. "We must save those people," says Trebor, then starts for the bridge.

The Adegan 4 is very similar in design to the type of ship you guys took. Except most of the walls are kinda dirty, but they were once gray or white.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2002 04:42 AM
Julie
The Student

Keirra thinks to herself Somehow I just don't fully trust this Manu-Ti Mora guy. He tells us not to mess with this Dark Jedi and yet here he is pulling a lightsaber of his own out.
She quickly joins the others on their way to the bridge.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2002 03:59 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Soon you reach the bridge. You guess that the pirates got what they wanted, because there's almost no sign of them. 2 crewmembers have survived the attack, and are firing at the retreating pirates, which are primarily Rodians.

The bridge is a wreck. Blaster holes are everywhere, with the occassional sign of a lightsaber mark. Dead pirates are many, but slain crewmembers are more. Control panels, wall-traps, holocams, and computers have been destroyed. There is even the remains of an R1 and two R2 droids, smashed and scorched with laser blasts.

Suddenly, Manu-Ki-Tora rips around the corner behind you. Aptos makes a wild slash at him, but almost hits you Julie. He makes a slash at Trebor, but he blocks it and scoots back towards Manu-Ki-Tora, who's taken place near the remains of the R1 and R2s.

Aptos is right behind you Julie and Ush, as well as a Rodian and a Trandoshan. The Rodian raises a pistol towards you, and the Trandoshan scoots back a bit.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2002 04:47 AM
Julie
The Student

OOC: Whose's this Aptos guy??????

Ic: Keirra shouts, "Watch where you're swinging that thing, you're liable to hurt someone." She raises her green lightsaber to a guard position and whirls towards the Rodian. "Put the pistol down! There has been quite enough violence for one day, and I should like to leave you your life. However...it's your move."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2002 02:46 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Arleth levels his sabre at Aptos.

"You've lost this round," he says. "Don't throw your life away."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 7th, 2002 12:02 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Julie, Aptos is the guy in the black, gray, and red armor, like Princess Leia's disguise in ROTJ)

Arleth, Aptos gets into what he calls his Strong Stance (think saber-style in Jedi Outcast). Then he speaks:

"Don't give me that crap, Jedi. I've heard it before. So, you wanna fight or do I have to decapitate you?"

Trebor steps up behind you.

-------

Keirra, the Rodian shudders, then drops his blaster and raises his hands, walking towards Trebor and Ki-Tora. The other Rodian is nailed in the head by one of the crewmembers.

Ki-Tora talks to you Julie. "I have some passengers aboard this ship. The pirates have most likely tried to attack them, but the passengers have been told to lock the doors in case of a pirate raid. We must go to them." He motions for you to follow.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2002 06:42 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Brave but futile words," says Arleth. "You are surrounded and defeated."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 12:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Aptos looks blankly at you through his helmet, then makes a wild slash at your head.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 03:13 PM