KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX's Game - WAR ZONE - The Jedi Order

REX's Game - WAR ZONE - The Jedi Order
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Jeez, isn't that guy surrounded by enemies?)

Arleth steps backwards and keeps his guard high, making Aptos come towards him, trying to leave him vulnerable to Trebor and Manu.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 04:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Actually, it's just you and Trebor facing this guy. Ki-Tora and Julie are headed for the passenger quarters)

Aptos follows you, and swings at your legs. Trebor blocks it, and forces Aptos back into the hallway. He jumps over Trebor and kicks him in the back. A group of Weequay, Rodians, and a Wookiee surround him.

Aptos commands them not to harm him...yet. He makes another slash at your legs.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 04:44 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Plus, he's a stuborn jack-ass. wink )

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 04:45 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What, Julie is actually going to leave my side in the middle of a fight? I had rather assumed otherwise! Tell me it ain't so, Julie!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 8th, 2002 at 10:45 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 10:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Make your move Jedi!" Aptos calls out. He slashes some more at you.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 01:28 AM
Julie
The Student

OOC: be back soon Ush wink
Ic: Kerria obediently, though reluctantly, withdrawls from the confrontation. She keeps her saber lite anyway, she has very little trust for the ship's captain.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 02:16 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ush -- Aptos is just about ready to rip your head off, and I'm sure you don't want that.

Julie -- Ki-Tora says "Let's make this quick," and uses Force speed to get to the passenger area quicker. He cuts a Rodian pirate in half during the run.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 02:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I'm not letting him, Rex, I'm stepping back continually; if we have the numbers advantage I am damn well going to use it.

I don't believe you just did that, Julie. Ki-Tora isn't even one of us- you would leave a fellow Jedi's side at a crisis moment? TWO fellow Jedi, in fact, as Trebor appears to be in trouble? The Council will hear of this when we get home. I need you to help me take this guy. I seriously question Ki-Tora's sanity as well, whoever he is.

If I really am being left alone I am going to stay defensive until I get this guy REALLY mad.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 9th, 2002 at 05:39 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 05:16 PM
Julie
The Student

Keirra can almost feel Arleth's cry for help through the force. Sheturns to Ki- tora, "You seem to have things under control here. My friends are in trouble, and I must go to them." With that she turns on her heels and rushes back into the fray. "Let's see if I can even the odd a bit!"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2002 03:17 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Julie -- "I understand Keirra. I can sense you don't trust a Renegade Jedi Master. Go help your friend! I'll take care of the pirates," says Ki-Tora. He dashes down the corridor, cutting down another pirate. He seems to understand your want to help Arleth and Trebor, but for some reason he has a hurt look on his face. You think it could be that no Jedi he's met trusts him, being that he's a Renegade.

Ush -- Aptos is now pushing you back towards the front of the bridge. It has a catwalk like on Darth Vader's Executor. The pits where the crew would have been working is billowing smoke. You are walking down the catwalk.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2002 03:53 AM
Julie
The Student

"Be back as soon as I can!" Keirra shoots over her shoulder as she flees down the corridor. Hang in there Arleth!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2002 01:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Julie -- A Rodian with a disruptor rifle stands at the end of the hallway. His rifle is charged and ready to fire.

Ush -- "Come on Jedi!" he says. He then tries to use Force Grip on you. He looks and sounds like an over-confident minion, but he is stronger than he looks.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2002 01:50 AM
Julie
The Student

Keirra raises her lightsaber to deflect any shots. "Stop!" She reaches out with her left hand, trying to use the force to give the thug a small push....

Old Post Sep 11th, 2002 02:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Julie -- Rodians are very flimsy, and the pirate falls backwards a little. But not before firing off a shot, which disintegrates a Weequay that was coming up behind you with a vibro-axe.

Ush -- Aptos' grip begins to get tight around your neck.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2002 02:42 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Then cut the idot's head off! If he's messing around trying to choke me I'm getting past what passes for his guard...

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2002 05:14 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Aptos' grip lessens when he sees the Rodian conquered by Keirra. He seems to be trying to make up his mind whether to kill you or kill Keirra.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2002 08:29 PM
Julie
The Student

OOC: nice now I'm about to be choked too roll eyes (sarcastic)
IC: Keirra thinks to herself Thank the stars for lousy shots!. "Don't look at me like that!" she tosses at Aptos. "Arleth, you ok? Hey, no force choking that's not nice!"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2002 03:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Aptos just looks at you Keirra. Then he curses and runs away. He obviously can't handle two Jedi.

The moment he turns away the Force grip is released.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2002 04:49 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Chase him! As fast as I can.

"You with me, Keirra?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 13th, 2002 12:13 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Aptos is making his way down the hallway. After him man!

He's pushing people asside. Mostly captive pirates that have lost to the crewmembers.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2002 12:17 AM