KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX's Game - WAR ZONE - The Jedi Order

REX's Game - WAR ZONE - The Jedi Order
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am making for his exposed back; he is either going to have to stop and defend himself or die...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 13th, 2002 12:20 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Aptos turns, in the process killing a crewmember with his lightsaber. Then he darts into through an open door. He's now in the engine room. Very few pirates there, but lots of mechanical machinery.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2002 12:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

"Yeah, right behind you!" Keirra takes part in the mad chase. She sends an impulse to crew members far up the corridor to turn the other way, this slows her down a few steps.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2002 04:30 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

-okie rex sorry, a pm to tell me I was in would be nice care to tell me where I am so I can start playing-

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2002 08:53 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

This is a bad day to be a crew member on this ship! Keirra thinks fleetingly as she runs pell mell down the corridor after Aptos and Arleth.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2002 03:22 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(I'm sorry Fire, I forgot!)

Matrix is a Jedi Knight of the Republic like the rest of you. He is returning to Coruscant after a well-done mission. He was in the company of Manu-Ki-Tora when the ship was attacked. He was forced into his cabin by the pirates, which then locked. He is currently still in his quarters.

(You can play now Fire! Sorry 'bout the delay smile )

When you, Arleth and Keirra, enter the engine room, you smell a little smoke, combined with oil, burnt flesh, and grease. A crewmember sits against a control panel, grabbing his left arm. A beheaded crewmember sits next to him. The crewmember with the injured arm points up to a walkway and says "He went up there!", then faints.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2002 03:12 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Keirra thinks about stopping to help the poor crewman but realizes that it would be a futile gesture at the moment. I hope he doesn't die in the next few minutes.
"Oh good, he went higher," she says sarcastically. "Why do they always run?" She cautiously approaches the ladder.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2002 04:38 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"He's taking us to where he wants to go," says Arleth. "Be careful, Keirra."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 17th, 2002 05:21 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

"Ugh, do I really want to go up there?" Keirra turns to Arleth. "Is there another ladder around here or do we have to take this one?...wait I have a better idea....why don't you go on that side" She points further down the catwalk....she stops to gather the force around her, and gets ready to jump.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2002 01:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

A crewmember falls off of the walkway, and he's been gutted with a saber. Aptos is pretty ruthless with innocent men.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2002 02:28 AM
Fire

"hmm, I need to find a way to get out of here, I've been here way too long already. Maybe I can fry the door controles, if that doesn't work I can still use my sabre"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2002 09:45 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(You can just cut your way through the door with your saber)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2002 12:03 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Also in your room is a frightened Abyssin and a turqoise R4 unit. The Abyssin is armed with a small blaster and will willingly help you. You might have to convince the R4 to follow you, because it will likely go to Ki-Tora, it's owner.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2002 12:10 AM
Julie
The Student

Keirra turns off her lightsaber and then thinks better of it. "Maybe I should keep it on" she notes.
OOC: BTW how high up is this catwalk???

Old Post Sep 19th, 2002 02:20 AM
Fire

(the droid and the other guy can stay in the room)
"I can not garantee your safety sir, so I think it is best u stay put"
I start cutting my way through the door and step through it

Old Post Sep 19th, 2002 02:03 PM
Julie
The Student

OOc: Can I just jump onto the catwalk using the force...like Obi-wan did in TPM?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2002 02:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

(Sorry 'bout the wait)

Fire -- The Abyssin obviously does not like to be left behind. He steps out of the door with you.

Julie & Ush -- The catwalk isn't very high. You could go ahead and leap there if you like. I advise that you keep that saber on.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2002 03:52 AM
Fire

"I'm not responsible for you nor can I protect you, so it'd be best if u'd stay behind, but if u want to come fine, just don't slow me down" I go to the left is possible else it's the right

Old Post Sep 20th, 2002 05:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Left is the direction of the engine room, where Keirra and Arleth are. To the right is the rest of the passenger quarters, in which Manu-Ki-Tora is helping passengers.

The Abyssin grunts that his name is Reno, then follows you. The R4 unit goes off to the right.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2002 03:35 PM
Fire

-/me thinks: real think this is a bad idea-

I go of the left

Old Post Sep 21st, 2002 07:56 PM