KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX's Game - WAR ZONE - The Jedi Order

REX's Game - WAR ZONE - The Jedi Order
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Soon you encounter a fire-fight, blasters flaming. The crewmembers are few, but they're just enough to hold off the pirates.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2002 02:10 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Keirra double checks the lock on her lightsaber and then gathers the force once again. She makes up her mind and makes the leap onto the low catwalk...all the time fervently hoping that Arleth will soon follow

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2002 02:57 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

As soon as you leap, another crewman hits the floor. You land on the catwalk. No sign of Aptos, but you can sense him.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2002 03:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

-could I get a discreption of the room????-

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2002 06:16 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, that would be handy, please.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2002 07:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Fire -- Your in just a normal hallway. Looks like the one aboard the blockade runner in ANH. Lots of "bullet" holes, and some fried crewmen and droids.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2002 10:25 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Ush & Julie -- The room is rather massive. The low walkway has two miniature staircases: one that leads to the hyperdrive room and the one that leads to the central walkway. There are four large engines with massive pipes, computer terminals, and wires coming out of all sides. It also has a lot of open parts where you might fall into and be diced by a cooling fan or crushed by turbines. If you enter a duel, it's best to stay on the walkways, because the pipes and wires are in the way. There are 4 astromech droids stationed next to each engine in case they need to assist in repairing.

There is a large "tower" in the center, which is a power generator.

There are ladders leading up onto each of the 4 low walkways (like the one you are currently on). A small lift leads to the central walkway.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2002 10:39 PM
Fire

OOC: thx, I could still ask for the number of pirats but I won't do it

IC: I quickly over look the situation, then I tell the dude that was with me to stay here. I ignite my sabre, I start running through the hallway, using my sabre to block shots, when I am about 3 metres from the first pirates, I use a force push to knock them down, while I do this I spin around my axe, when I am at a 270° degree angel -keeping my sword horizontaly- I drop to the floor and slide towards the next pirate, then I trust my sabre up his troath

Old Post Sep 24th, 2002 09:27 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Two of the pirates are knocked against the wall and conk their heads. The rest struggle to get up with the hail of blaster fire. Reno shoots a pirate that was aiming at you.

There are approx. 20 pirates, 2 of which are unconcious, and 1 with a nice saber-mark through his voice box.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2002 10:53 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Right, I'll follow Julie. Can I get a better sense of where Aptos is?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 24th, 2002 11:06 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

A little...not really though. It's also somewhat hard to see with billows of smokw coming from the hyperdrive room and a pile of droid parts and crewmen that the pirates destroyed. Pretty savage aren't they?

The smoke shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 12:45 AM
Julie
The Student

Keirra eyes the smoke and thinks to herself....this would be the perfect time for something awful to happen. She shoves the dismal thoughts from her mind and "feels" with the force for Aptos or Arleth. Lightsaber in hand, Keirra pivots slowly on the catwalk. She takes a few cautious steps to her right.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 03:42 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well I rush forward towards the other pirats, using my sabre to deflect the blaster shots (OOC: can I jump or is it too low?) as I am making my way towards the first pirat, I do a fake left step, then I quickly turn right around my axe and cut his throat with my sabre

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 12:22 PM
Julie
The Student

Keirra commenses a visual sweep of the room....

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 07:05 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Fire -- A little low to jump, but the pirates are confused now. Since you are in a crowd of pirates, you take out more pirates. Reno covers your back with his blaster.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 10:56 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Julie & Ush -- It seems almost as if Aptos has disappeared, but you can still sense his presence. He seems to be near the power generator on the central walkway.

Suddenly...BOOM! You see the power generator begin to explode, and the power goes out. You hear the humming of the generator and engine go out.

Fire -- The lights in the hallway flicker and go out. The only light is supplied by your lightsaber and the laser blasts.

The Adegan IV is now a crippled ship.

Last edited by REXXXX on Sep 25th, 2002 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 11:13 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Do we have gravity?

BtVS

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 11:46 PM
Julie
The Student

"Great" Keirra thinks to herself. "Arleth, are you there?" she whispers somewhat anxiously. She tries to project her voice so that Aptos can't get e fix on her position.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2002 03:43 AM
Fire

I drop to the floor, and disengage my sabre, I keep crawling till I hit the wall
"hmm this is not good, I'd better find some way to get out of this place": I think

I'd better find a door
so I look for a door and see if it still opens
OOCembarrasmentr do those need power too? if so I continue, to crawl towards the pirats assuming my eyes have adjusted a bit to the dark

Old Post Sep 26th, 2002 06:27 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The gravity generator seems to still be running.

The doors do need power to open. You can cut through them, and most are already open.

The pirates are now very confused. They begin to retreat for fear of death from those hiding in the dark, like Matrix.

Still no sign of Aptos.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2002 10:27 PM