KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX's Game - WAR ZONE - The Dark Jedi

REX's Game - WAR ZONE - The Dark Jedi
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

( we should kinda wait for rex..maybe killing them's not in the script. )
"everybody with his catch i should think" he briefly says.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2002 02:54 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

(I know that. I'm stalling. Would real attackers wait this long to kill us?)

"Wow, these freaks are ugly! I knew that food was bad for you! I think you need a new diet! (I wonder how much longer I can say randon things)"

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2002 02:59 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Vatan comes out of the guard house and jumps over the Vyylians and gets with Dak and Sasaki. He pulls his black lightsaber handle from his cloaks, drops his cloak on the ground, and ignites his orange saber. "Bring it on you ugly freaks," he says. "We're ready for ya..."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2002 06:25 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Another 8 surround you, so now you have 16 Vyylians. EET-5 is standing with you guys, and so is Raskae. The Vyylians make an opening in their circle, and two more tan Vyylians step into the circle with you.

"Hello there. You must be the Dark Jedi that the 'Royal House' has hired. Well met. I am Coor'aret, and these are my brothers, Coon'aret and Coox'aret," he says.

Coor, Coox, and Coon are identical. They have tan skin, almost identical clothing, and the same, large black scales on the top of their heads.

Coor'aret is carrying 2 different, BIG swords. A Ryyk blade and a Ryyk Kerarthorr blade, from the homeworld of the Wookiees, Kashyyyk. He also carries a pistol.

Coox'aret is carrying a hoard of vibroblades, at least 20 are on his bandolier and belt. He wears a pack on his back, probably filled with more vibroblades. He has Czerka Vibroknucklers on his fists (kinda like knuckledusters, only sharper). He also has a pistol, like Coor's.

Coon'aret is carrying a vibroaxe, with a much smaller handle. He also carries a blaster rifle.

Across all of the Vyylians backs are force pikes.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2002 06:59 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"What do you want with us Aret brothers?" Raskae asks.

"You are one of the enemy. The Royal House's laws have become crazy, therefore we fight them. Now they are using Force adepts. Well, we just can't have more than one can we?" says Coor.

Coon walks forward with a few Vyylians. They are going to cuff you, and you had better obey or you'll be blasted. While Coor'aret was talking, a AVHW-0.5 had walked up. A AVHW-0.5 is short for Aret Vyylian Heavy Walker-version0.5

It has 2 repeaters on top, a grenade launcher on the right side, an ion cannon on the left, and a single, heavy laser cannon.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2002 07:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

"i guess those heavy machineries take sabers out of discussion....even the droideka i should think....what do we do?" whispers Kojiro to Raskae

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 12:19 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Well..." says Raskae. He pushes a button on a remote. 8 battle droids charge out of the guard house and blast away all of the Vyylians except Coor'aret, Coox'aret, Coon'aret, and 2 soldiers. The droids are depleted to 2 as well.

EET-5 quickly blows away the 2 soldiers, then retreats to the remaining droids. "To the MechLabs," he says, then charges towards the Junior Crater, a small crater next to the Main.

You are left with 3 extremely pissed off brothers and one huge walker. The walker fires all of it's weapons at the guard house, which explodes and burns.

"CHARGE!" orders Raskae, who runs at the three 'Aret brothers.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 04:14 AM
Dexx
wingless

Kojiro forwards waving his green saber. This shouldn't be a challenge...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 04:39 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Coox and Coon get behind the walker, but Coor'aret draws his Ryyk blade. Raskae slashes at him with his lightsaber, but Coor BLOCKS IT. His sword is like a Darksaber/Ryyk blade. It has a plasma energy casing that can block lightsaber blades. Also, it has a coating of Cortosis, a metal that resists lightsabers. You can tell he's been busy with that thing.

The walker turns to you three, assuming your all still standing together. Coox'aret is using his vibroblades (which are the size of knives) as throwing knives, and his hurling them at you.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 03:16 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Maybe we should go for MechLabs," says Vatan. He stops one of the throwing knives in mid-air with the Force and pushes it at the walker's underside. "We could pick up some stuff there."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 03:20 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Kojiro uses the force to block the objects hovering at him.
(as i recall, cortosis isn't fully resistant at sabers....it can be penetrated with a strong dash or a stabb)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 03:21 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(Yes, but as it said, it is encased in plasma energy too, so lightsaber blades don't break it.)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 04:21 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(Bart's right about two things: the energy casing and that you should go to MechLabs for reinforcements)

Raskae is now engaged in a "duel" with Coor'aret.

Vatan, the knife you sent flying into the underside of the walker hits the wiring pipes that power the grenade launcher. Now it begins firing the repeater in your direction.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 04:27 PM
Dexx
wingless

"ok..so we go to the Mechlabs" says takuan making his retry to the spot

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 01:40 AM
REXXXX
Networking

So you are now dashing through the forest, jumping over rotting logs and dead stumps. One Vyylian stands your way, but the walker (following you btw) fires and blows it up by accident.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 02:05 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Suddenly you notice Dak has been gone for quite some time. That's when all nearly crash into crystalline replicas of themselves. "I'll distract the walker with these," Dak says. "I can move them with the Force, and you guys can escape. Now run. I'll meet you at MechLabs."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 03:32 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Kojiro takes advantage of the distraction and runs for it. He'll be heading for mechlabs.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 05:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Dexx -- You soon reach the labs. They are not very big, but you guess it must be mostly underground. Two battle droids guard the entrance. "Where are you going?" asks one droid.

Kaliero -- The walker starts firing at the ice figures of you guys. Steam rises from the shattered figures, while you create more. The walker continues this, but soon you loose it's attention. It starts over to Raskae and the 3 Vyylian 'Aret brothers.

Last edited by REXXXX on Sep 10th, 2002 at 04:01 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2002 03:59 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

IC:"Looks like this is gonna be harder than I thought" he says as he runs toward it.

OOC: am I allowed to destroy this thing? confused

Old Post Sep 10th, 2002 10:45 AM
Dexx
wingless

"we are encountering heavy resistance from unexpected attack....i need to pick anything of possible help...", Kojiro replies to the robot

Old Post Sep 10th, 2002 01:26 PM