KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » First Smoking Gun

First Smoking Gun
Started by: LMM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LMM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Despite the fact they stated this in the document: "Casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of indignation."

You claimed they took measures to avoid killing americans, where is this Stated?

I think we have a misunderstanding here. We are not debating whether or not the US government is good or evil, we're debating the validity of the points that are listed in the 200 smoking guns to 9/11.

It's garbage to say that the US government once considered staging acts of violence against Cubans in America to start a war with Cuba, so that means the US government crashed planes into the World Trade Center. We're debating the validity of the link between this document and the events of September 11th. I say there is not a strong link to show motivation to kill 3000 American citizens, nor is there proof that the US government considered committing an act like the one on 9/11 in the 60's.

As to your first question:

"Casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of indignation." This is noting that Americans across the country will consider the Cuban refugees as fellow Americans. They will be outraged by terrorist acts on US soil. (BTW, When I say no attacks on US soil, I mean complete destruction of landmarks and buildings, such as what took place on 9/11.)

For your second question:

quote:
Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual
aircraft will be scheduled-to allow a rendezvous south of
Florida. [B]From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying
aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly
into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB vrhere arrangements will
have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the
aircraft to its original s'catus.[B] The drone aircraft
meanwhile will continue to fly the fLled flight plan. When
over Cuba the drone will being transmitting on the iinernational
distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he
is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft.

As I am sure you would agree, it would be much more realistic to just shoot down a loaded passenger aircraft. Yet a plan was formulated to keep the passengers out of danger, as you can plainly see in this document.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 02:28 AM
LMM is currently offline Click here to Send LMM a Private Message Find more posts by LMM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by LMM
I think we have a misunderstanding here. We are not debating whether or not the US government is good or evil, we're debating the validity of the points that are listed in the 200 smoking guns to 9/11.

The connection is not a direct relation with 911, I'm aware of that. But, the point is very clear, the united states used 911 is a pretext to invade afghanistan and followed suit with iraq. The purpose of the northwood documents as a smoking gun is to show that the government is willing to go to extreme's just for a pretext of war. This is just one example out of many,But, to stay on point I will stick this gun for now.

Originally posted by LMM

It's garbage to say that the US government once considered staging acts of violence against Cubans in America to start a war with Cuba, so that means the US government crashed planes into the World Trade Center. We're debating the validity of the link between this document and the events of September 11th. I say there is not a strong link to show motivation to kill 3000 American citizens, nor is there proof that the US government considered committing an act like the one on 9/11 in the 60's.

The first statement is plausible, since there isn't a direct connction with 9/11 and north wood. The second one is denial at it's best, You claim they weren't serious despite the fact it was signed by 5 joint chiefs and was presented to the presidents secretary. It was only denied by the president, So, what was it, a pratical joke?!

Originally posted by LMM

As to your first question:

"Casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of indignation." This is noting that Americans across the country will consider the Cuban refugees as fellow Americans. They will be outraged by terrorist acts on US soil. (BTW, When I say no attacks on US soil, I mean complete destruction of landmarks and buildings, such as what took place on 9/11.)

For your second question:

As I am sure you would agree, it would be much more realistic to just shoot down a loaded passenger aircraft. Yet a plan was formulated to keep the passengers out of danger, as you can plainly see in this document.

Hilarious, your looking at the bright side of a document that planned to kill people, anyway I stated my point. the united states is willing to kill for a pretext for war. Sure they didn't kill americans, but, if there was a war americans would die anyway. Your point is moot, if you want to continue let me know.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 03:08 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LMM

The connection is not a direct relation with 911, I'm aware of that. But, the point is very clear, the united states used 911 is a pretext to invade afghanistan and followed suit with iraq. The purpose of the northwood documents as a smoking gun is to show that the government is willing to go to extreme's just for a pretext of war. This is just one example out of many,But, to stay on point I will stick this gun for now.

The first statement is plausible, since there isn't a direct connction with 9/11 and north wood. The second one is denial at it's best, You claim they weren't serious despite the fact it was signed by 5 joint chiefs and was presented to the presidents secretary. It was only denied by the president, So, what was it, a pratical joke?!

Hilarious, your looking at the bright side of a document that planned to kill people, anyway I stated my point. the united states is willing to kill for a pretext for war. Sure they didn't kill americans, but, if there was a war americans would die anyway. Your point is moot, if you want to continue let me know.

Given this document on its own, there is absolutely no indication that the US government would go as far as to murder its own citizens. If you disagree, please point out in the document where you see text disagreeing with my statement.

I call this first smoking gun plausible, but not directly related to 9/11.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:40 PM
LMM is currently offline Click here to Send LMM a Private Message Find more posts by LMM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by LMM
Given this document on its own, there is absolutely no indication that the US government would go as far as to murder its own citizens. If you disagree, please point out in the document where you see text disagreeing with my statement.

I call this first smoking gun plausible, but not directly related to 9/11.

I Disagree, But, your correct. The documents do not mention anything about killing us civilians. Let's move on to the next gun.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 11:48 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LMM

I Disagree, But, your correct. The documents do not mention anything about killing us civilians. Let's move on to the next gun.

I'm going to be away for the next couple of days. I'll start the thread and follow up when I return.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 03:02 AM