KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Full potential anakin vs DE sidious

Full potential anakin vs DE sidious
Started by: ESB Vader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

possibly but if anakin at his full potential would be just as powerful as luke.. he could loop out of the force and remember, luke is lightside and uses defensive super force powers, anakin throught experience like luke could have learnt what luke did, and possibly learned what sidious did,

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 11:54 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

When I hear that someone has reached full-potential, I usually assume that they know everything they need to know by the time they've reached that point...

I might have to make that a rule here.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 07:30 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

I have to agree. Full potential means just that..THEIR FULL POSSIBLE POTENTIAL. If he is at his strongest with the force, but not with expeirence, then its not full potential. And i think Anakin would kick Luke's ass too. Maybe not easily, but i think he would win. Sidious stands no chance.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Last edited by REXXXX on Sep 17th, 2006 at 08:52 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:36 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm in full agreement. Unless there's any extremist protest, I'm going to rule all FP battles as Subjekt listed above, due to the fact that that is exactly what I was thinking...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:52 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gideongarner01

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax XXX
Full potential isn't everything Sexy. Knowledge, training and experience all count too.

But there becomes a point where someone is so powerful that is doesn’t matter how much experience or knowledge you have. Anakin was supposed to be at LEAST twice as powerful as the emperor. No knowledge, skill or experience could save him.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2019 06:20 PM
Click here to Send gideongarner01 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gideongarner01

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Ugh how so Rex? A Full potential Anakin=full potential Luke. That means they're equal, that means neither one is stronger than the other.

Luke’s midiclorian count was 15,000. Anakins was 27,000 pushing 28....

Old Post Oct 8th, 2019 06:22 PM
Click here to Send gideongarner01 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote